LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

*bella went and tried to climb into a regular chair*"mommy can you lift me up please? *bella asked not wanting to be in a booster seat*"or do I have to sit in that thing? "

"I think it would be better if you sat in the booster seat so you can reach the table" Hannah told Bella as she waited for her to go sit in it. She was sure the girl wouldn't be able to see the top of the table if she tried to sit in a regular chair. If she had a highchair she would've tried to put the small adult in it instead. Hannah would get Bella more baby stuff if she needed to in order to help take care of her.

C-can you put me in it I can't reach mommy"*bella whined trying to climb to the booster seat but can't reach*"mommy if I wear extra thick diapers and am super clean may I sleep with you tonight? *the small girl asked*

"Well alright but you better finish all your dinner as well" Hannah told Bella as she helped her into the booster seat and buckled her in. She then put the bib around her neck and went to get the jars of baby food and bottle of warm milk. Each jar was a different flavor with one being chicken, one being peas and carrots, and one being prunes. Hannah hoped Bella's stomach wouldn't have any trouble digesting the baby food as she put the jars down in front of her.

B-but why not real food mommy"*she asked kind of upset about no real food. *"please let me eat real food not this mush this looks disgusting"*bella said sticking her tongue out at the jars in front of her*

"I need to make sure your little tummy can handle baby food first. After all you wouldn't want to get sick because your tummy couldn't handle real food do you ?" Hannah asked Bella as she got her plate which was the same except it was adult food and had chocolate pudding instead of prunes. She gave the girl a baby spoon then opened the jar of chicken for her. If there was no negative effects she would let the small adult have some oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow. Hannah began eating her food while watching to see if Bella would do the same.

*Bella ate the food almost gagging at the taste but kept eating it till the jar was empty. *"t-there mommy all done? "*she said hoping not to eat the other jars*

"Be a big girl and eat the other jars then I'll give you some dessert" Hannah told Bella as she watched her finish the first jar of baby food. She would let the girl have refills on the warm milk if it helped her get through the other jars. If she needed to she would feed the small adult herself but was giving her a chance to have some big girl privileges. Hannah was still eating her dinner but keeping a close eye on Bella as well.

*bella ended up eating the rest of the jars*"m-mommy I'm done I don't want desert can I sleep with you? "*she asks.*"I'll be a really good girl I promise? "*the small girl said. *

"Of course you can right after your bath" Hannah told Bella as she finished her dinner and saw Bella had finished hers. She unbuckled her from the booster seat then picked her up and headed to the bathroom. Once there she put the girl down on the toilet and began preparing a nice warm bath. Hannah finished getting the water ready then took the Minnie Mouse shirt and skirt off Bella before untaping the diaper and setting it aside.

"I think this time it would be better if I washed you. No offense sweetie but you're really dirty. Want to play with some bath toys instead ?" Hannah asked Bella as she put her in the tub. She was sure the girl would look and feel better once she was clean. It seemed although she was allowed to feed herself bathing herself might be out of the question. Hannah got the baby soap ready as she waited for Bella to tell her if she wanted bath toys.

N-no thank you mommy"*bella said just wanting to get this bath over with. *"mommy can we hurry up please I want to get to your bed"*she said since hannah said she could sleep with her if bella wore a extra thick diaper and was super clean. *

"I need to make sure you're completely clean first" Hannah told Bella as she began washing her with the baby soap. She was also checking the girl for any injuries to make sure she wasn't hurt. The baby toys were right beside the tub in a basket if the small adult changed her mind about playing with them. Hannah was delighted to see Bella looking more and more like an adorable toddler the more she cleaned her with the baby soap.

"I'll take care of everything. You just relax and enjoy your bath" Hannah told Bella as she refused to let her wash any part of her own body. She washed the girl's private parts then began to wash her face. Finally she got the baby shampoo ready and filled a cup with water. "Ok baby close your eyes and I'll wash your hair" Hannah instructed Bella as she waited for her to comply.

"Good girl. Now keep your eyes shut so I don't get any shampoo in your eyes" Hannah instructed Bella as she poured the water on her head. She then put some baby shampoo on her head and began rubbing it in. As she rubbed it in she decided to double diaper the small adult just to be on the safe side. Hannah hoped Bella's diapers would hold her accidents for the night and not leak in her bed.

After a few minutes Hannah filled the cup with water and rinsed out Bella's hair. She then drained the bath and gave her a toddler towel with Barbie on it. The Care Bear diaper was still on the toilet ready to be put back on the small adult. Hannah wondered which pair of pajamas Bella would wear since her Toothless ones were in the washer.

*bella smiled as she felt clean*"mommy I feel clean. "*bella says smiling feeling happy that she's actually feeling good about being clean. "Mommy I actually feel pretty good and tired?. "

"That's good. How long were you living in that box ?" Hannah asked Bella as she let her dry herself off with the towel. She then took the baby diaper and led the girl right back to the toddler room. After making sure the small adult was completely dry she put her on the changing table and put the Care Bear diaper under her butt. Hannah got the baby powder ready while hoping the tapes would still stick to the diaper again.

"For a couple months."*bella says as she giggles she's laid down.*"mommy thank you for letting me sleep with you I'm grateful at you letting me stay here with you thank you so much? "

"Now remember this is not going to be a regular thing. If you want to sleep in my room I can easily get you a portable crib" Hannah told Bella as she applied the baby powder and rubbed it in. She then taped up the diaper and used duct tape to secure the tapes. Once that was done she produced a tool and cut the front of the diaper. Hannah then got out another diaper with the same Care Bear and put it on over the first diaper effectively double diapering Bella for the night.

W-what happens if it leaks mommy am I in trouble? "*she asks yawning. "*she climbs into your arms her bladder full but doesn't show it planning on wetting your bed*