LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

"I meant you could sleep in the same house as me but my room is right next door. I promise I'll come if you call me" Hannah told Bella as she tried to put her down in the toddler bed. The toddler bed had safety rails but they could easily be climbed over since they weren't as tall as crib rails. She wouldn't hesitate to punish the girl if she kept acting like a brat. Hannah would get Bella a crib if she had to in order to make sure she slept in her own bed.

"Sorry baby we have to make sure your diapees don't leak. During storms though you can sleep in my bed" Hannah told Bella standing firm in her decision. She wasn't going to budge just because the girl was pouting to get her way. Once she was certain the Care Bear diapers wouldn't leak she would let the small adult sleep with her on rare occasions. Hannah finally managed to put Bella down in the toddler bed.

"I didn't lie. I never said you could sleep in the same bed as me" Hannah told Bella not liking that she was being accused of being a liar. She was about to punish the girl if she kept acting up to try and get her way. In her eyes she wasn't breaking a promise since the small adult would be sleeping in the house with her. Hannah waited to see if Bella would stop or keep pushing the issue.

I asked if I could sleep with you and you said I could so you lied*bella pouts not facing her upset at the fact you lied or so she thinks you did. *"I don't like liars*she says. *

Hannah scowled at Bella before putting the bags down then going over to a paddle on the wall. She went over to the girl and showed her the hard wooden paddle before telling her "Mommy didn't lie to you. Now are you going to apologize or do you need a visit from Mr. Paddle ?" Although she had spanked the small adult once the wooden paddle would be twice as bad and twice as hard. Hannah waited to see if Bella would stop accusing her of being a liar.

I don't care if you spank me*bella said looking at you*you lied to me I won't trust you just know that? "*the girl has tears in her eyes confused on what's going on her mind mixing things up causing her to think your lying. *

Hannah sighed in exasperation before picking Bella up and pulling her diaper down. She gave the girl ten very hard swats with the paddle before stopping. Without a word she put her in a kid chair facing a corner. "I want you to sit and think for ten minutes then I expect an apology" Hannah told Bella before leaving the room and locking the door.

*bella bawled her eyes out and sat there bottom burning and yelled*i-im sorry". *the girls mind isn't right its obvious to see she is slower than most babies or young girls and has mental issues*

Hannah waited until the ten minutes was up before unlocking the door and going back to Bella. She had heard the girl say she was sorry and hoped she had learned a lesson. Getting some ointment she put it on the small adult's butt before pulling the diaper back up on her butt. "Mommy is very sorry she had to use Mr. Paddle but she doesn't lie. I have to make sure your diapees don't leak and you're not sick or dirty before you sleep in my bed. Do you understand that baby ?" Hannah asked Bella as she held her and rocked her.

Hannah let Bella crawl into the toddler bed and turned on the night light for her. She let her sleep until it was almost dinner time then went to wake her up. For tonight she had decided on baby food in case the small adult's stomach couldn't handle regular food. Hannah turned on the main light then gently shook Bella to try and wake her up.

*bella woke up*"y-yes mommy?"*the small girl sat up rubbing her eyes yawing. *"why'd you wake me mommy I still sleepy"*she said confused while reaching up for Hannah*

"It's time for dinner and then a bath. After that you can go back to sleep" Hannah promised Bella as she helped her out of the toddler bed. She gave the girl a quick check to see if her diaper was still dry or needed a change. If the diaper wasn't used until bath time she would just put it back on her after the bath. Hannah was going to let Bella have the rest of the M&Ms for dessert if she finished all the baby food.

"Well ok mommy what's for dinner something good like pasta or chicken? "*bella asks her stomach growling.*"I'm still sorry for what I said earlier it won't happen again I swear. *she said not realizing her diaper is full of poop*

"Oh my you really made a mess. Good thing I didn't listen to that ridiculous story about you being an adult" Hannah told Bella as she picked her up and put her on the changing table after finding her diaper to be full of poop. She untaped the old diaper and balled it up before throwing it in the diaper pail. Getting the wipes, powder, and diaper out she gave the girl the new diaper to keep her distracted. Hannah then set to work cleaning up Bella's messy butt with the baby wipes.

B-but mommy its not a story its true"*bella tried one more time hoping Hannah would believe her. *"I really am an adult I am just really short I swear"*she says holding the new diaper 

"Honey let me explain something to you. As a girl grows she gets breasts and hair in certain places. Not to mention she gets bigger and stronger. Do you honestly expect me to believe you're an adult with your toddler size and nearly bare body ?" Hannah asked Bella as she stopped the diaper change for a moment. She couldn't see any hair on the girl besides her head so thought she was still years away from hitting puberty. It seemed impossible to consider that the woman was actually an adult as all the evidence pointed in the opposite direction. Hannah waited to see if Bella had an answer for her or not.

W-well i-i guess*bella says in defeat and upset. *"but w-what if I never grow mommy and I stay short like this forever*the girl says seeing what your reaction will be*

Hannah thought about Bella's question before telling her "Well then I guess you'll just stay my cute little toddler forever. Good thing I work at a daycare so you'll never run out of friends" She gave the girl a raspberry on her tummy before going back to the diaper change. The thought of the girl never growing up was cute and she silently hoped she would get to take care of her for a long time. Hannah finished wiping Bella's butt down and reached for the new diaper.

*bella handed it to Hannah*"here mommy"*she said cutely. *"mommy when do you have to work today? *she asked hoping she might have some alone time today*

"I'm done working for the day and I have tomorrow off" Hannah told Bella as she took the diaper and unfolded it before putting it under her butt. She was definitely going to take the girl to a doctor if they could find one tomorrow. After checking for a diaper rash she applied the baby powder and taped the diaper up. "Look baby do you know who's on your diapee ?" Hannah asked Bella as she pointed to the picture of Bedtime Bear on the diaper.

N-no mommy who is it"*bella said having not watching cartoons in years. *"And mommy I'm really hungry and sleepy can we eat now please? *she asked nicely wanting to go back to sleep*

"That's Bedtime Bear from the Care Bears" Hannah explained to Bella as she took her off the changing table. She led the girl to the kitchen where a booster seat and bib were waiting at one spot. Three jars of baby food and a bottle of warm milk were sitting on a counter for the moment. Hannah waited to see if Bella would need help getting into the booster seat or try to sit in a regular chair.