LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

Mommy m-may I lay with you at home for comfort*bella says blushing worried that Hannah will laugh at her*I'll  be a good girl 

*cashier:"hi there you two is this all for you two just some baby supplies? 

"Of course you can after we get you changed" Hannah told Bella as she waited for the cashier to ring everything up. She was glad the girl was behaving better now at least for the moment. If she couldn't find the small adult's parents she was definitely going to adopt her. Hannah was debating whether to get Bella a babysitter or take her with her to daycare.

Hannah quickly paid for everything and waited till it was bagged before giving Bella the bags with her new outfits and changing supplies. She looked around before spotting a bathroom and led the girl to it. Due to the condition of the small adult's clothes she was going to throw them away. Hannah didn't think even a wash would be able to get the smell out of Bella's clothes.

"What do you think we're doing ?" Hannah asked Bella as she waved the bag of diapers in front of her. She wondered if the girl would figure it out as they went into the women's bathroom. As if it was mocking the small adult a big baby changing table was in the room boasting being able to hold up to one hundred pounds. Hannah pointed to it expecting Bella to go stand by it while she prepared everything.

"Nonsense there is a perfectly good changing table right here" Hannah told Bella unwilling to take her into a stall to change her. She opened one of the packs of diapers and got one out then put it on the changing table. Next she turned to the girl and helped her out of the pajamas and panties before throwing them away. "Ok up you go" Hannah told Bella as she picked her and pit her on the changing table.

N-no please mommy those are my favorite pajamas*pouting as she's laid down*"don't throw them away. "The small girl begged*"I love toothless don't throw my pajamas away please? "

"I'm sorry baby but those are very dirty and stinky. I'm not sure I can save them" Hannah told Bella as she got the baby wipes out. She began to wipe the girl's butt down surprised by how many she had to use. After that she unfolded the thick diaper and waited for the small adult to lift her butt. If Bella begged really badly Hannah would try to save her Toothless pajamas but definitely not her panties.

"Ok but if I can't get the smell out and fix the holes you'll have to wait till I can find a new one" Hannah relented giving Bella what she wanted. She put the diaper under her butt then took out the baby powder. As she applied the baby powder she made sure to rub in it not missing a single spot. Hannah finished then taped the diaper up letting Bella see the Care Bear on the diaper.

M-mommy t-this feels really thick i think I'll have to waddle or crawl with how thick this is"*bella said looking at her diaper feeling strange. "Can we please go home now I'm tired"*the girl said yawning. "

"Well maybe we can get you some thinner diapers if you don't have too many accidents during the day" Hannah told Bella as she took her off the changing table and put her on the floor. She gave her diapered butt a little pat making sure she knew it was ok to get her pajamas from the trash. While the small adult was doing that she looked through the outfits before picking out the Minnie Mouse shirt and skirt for her to wear. Hannah wouldn't let Bella wear her old pajamas again until they had been washed no matter how much she begged.

"Sure but do you want to wear something over your diaper ?" Hannah asked Bella reminding her she was naked except for the diaper at the moment. She wondered if the girl had forgotten or just didn't care if everyone saw her diaper. Once the girl was feeling better she was going to test her intelligence with a few games. Hannah was eager to see how bright Bella was or if she was a little on the slow side.

"Bella do you know how to dress yourself ?" Hannah asked Bella as she put the shirt and skirt on her. She would be very surprised if the girl didn't know how to dress herself. Taking out the shoes she put them on her feet then gave her the bags. Hannah grabbed the bag of diapers and looked to make sure Bella had her stuffed animal before heading out of the bathroom.

"Oh do you have trouble with other stuff like holding your bladder so you don't pee pee your pants ?" Hannah asked Bella as she used a little more childish tone with her. She didn't live too far away but the walk would take at least ten minutes. If she could she would make sure the girl got a bath after dinner tonight. "Just a few minutes and then we'll be home and you can go to sleep" Hannah promised Bella as they left the store and began heading home.

"Ok I'll carry you but only because you're so light and adorable" Hannah told Bella as she picked her up and tickled her tummy a little bit. She was sure no matter what the girl said she had trouble holding her bladder almost all the time. Picking up the other bags she continued walking home. Hannah sighed when they finally reached her house and tried to put Bella down on the ground.

Hannah rolled her eyes knowing Bella wouldn't let her put her down unless it was in a warm bed. She put the bags down then unlocked the door and picked them back up. Although she had no children her guestroom was done up like a toddler room for when her neighbors asked her to babysit. Hannah wondered if Bella would look around the room as she took her over to the toddler bed.

N-no mommy your room you said I could sleep with you*bella said clinging to Hannah being brat again. *"I want to sleep with you and my plushie slushy l*she named her wolf plushie. *