LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

"Bella this is your last chance. If you don't stop lying we're going to the bathroom and you can forget about getting a stuffed animal" Hannah warned Bella using a similar threat to the ones she used on kids at the daycare. She was sure either way the small girl would learn not to lie to her. Since there was no evidence supporting her claim she had no problem treating her like the six year old the small adult appeared to be. Hannah waited to see if Bella would stop for now or keep up her claim of being an adult.

Hannah sighed in disappointment before picking Bella up. She easily carried the girl into the family bathroom and locked the door. Once she had done that she took off her pajamas and pulled her panties down. "That's enough of your lies little girl. Now I like playing pretend but I don't tolerate bratty kids lying to me" Hannah told Bella as she gave her ten hard swats on her butt hoping she wouldn't have to continue it for too long.

Hannah shook her head in disappointment before telling Bella "All you have to do is admit you're not an adult and I'll stop" She began giving the girl fifteen more swats each harder than the last. The only way out of the spanking was to admit she wasn't an adult even if the statement was false. Hannah finished the last of the fifteen swats and waited to see if Bella would agree that she wasn't an adult.

*bella sobbed*i-im not an adult i-im a baby*the small girl said her bottom on fire crying like a baby.*"i-im sorry for lying m-miss hannah? "*she sniffles*"I'll be a good baby I promise? *

Hannah quickly stopped the spanking and picked Bella up to comfort her. "You're not a baby sweetie but you are a little girl. I'm sorry I had to spank you but there will be no lying or making up stories about being an adult while you're with me understand ?" She asked the girl as she gave her a big hug. As she hugged the small adult she waited for her to calm down so they could continue shopping. Hannah was glad they had solved the problem and decided as long as Bella was good for the rest of the trip she would let her get one stuffed animal.

"O-ok ma'am I'm sorry"*she says calming down feeling warm in the hug her bottom on fire*"it hurts ma'am a lot?"*the girl says not wanting her ruined underwear or pants pulled back up on her bottom*

"I know. I'll give you something for it when we get home" Hannah told Bella as she put her down on the floor. She then pulled her panties back up and put the pajamas on her knowing she couldn't let the girl run around naked. After unlocking the door she headed back to the clothes section and tried showing her the clothes again. Bella would need to pick a different kid show if she didn't like the Care Bears or My Little Pony designs on them.

"T-those are fine miss hannah"bella said her bottom in pain just wanting to get out of here as fast as possible. *"Miss can we please hurry up? "*the small girl said in a bratty tone*

"I'm going as fast as I can and what did I say about whining ?" Hannah asked Bella as she grabbed a pair of Minnie Mouse footie pajamas and a Minnie Mouse skirt and shirt outfit. She then led her over to the shoes and looked for a pair to fit her. After finding shoes with velcro straps and My Little Pony, Care Bears, and Minnie Mouse designs she showed them to the small adult. "Which ones of these do you like best ?" Hannah asked Bella forcing her to choose between the childish choices she had picked for her.

"M-my little pony m-mommy"*bella said mommy hoping to get out of the store quicker*"can we hurry please I need to go to the bathroom pretty bad? "*she said blushing*

Hannah put the other pairs of shoes back then gave Bella the My Little Pony shoes to hold. She was a little surprised when the girl said she needed the bathroom sure she wasn't potty trained yet. If the small adult could show she was potty trained she would get her some training panties. "Don't worry. We're just getting a few more things then you can pick out a stuffed animal" Hannah told Bella as she began leading her to the baby section of the store.

*as they were walking to the baby section bella stopped wetting her pajamas and a stream of pee coming from her pants leaking onto the floor*"i-i can't believe this*she whispered upset at herself 

Hannah stopped when she saw Bella had an accident but didn't seem too upset with her. Instead she told her "It's alright Bella. That's why we're here to get you something to make sure you don't need to worry about wet panties again" She wasn't sure if the girl knew what she was getting at yet as she looked to see which aisle had the baby diapers. Hannah braced herself for a fight as she led Bella to the baby diapers and began looking at the different brands.

*bella saw the diapers and started to try and say something but stopped herself from starting another fight and getting another spanking.*"mommy what k-kind are you getting? "*the girl asked in defeat*

"I'm not sure yet. If you want you can look and see if you find any you like" Hannah told Bella as she let go of her hand. She was surprised the girl wasn't whining or fighting her but thought the spanking must have gotten through to her. If the small adult wanted to run away now would be her best chance but her new guardian still had all the new clothes with her. Hannah wondered if Bella would try to pick out some training panties since the baby diapers had infantile designs compared to the training panties.

"Mommy please just get whatever m-my bottom stings and I stink"*bella whines.*"let's go please"*she breaks of pee by now and her stomach growls clearly still hungry*

"I need to make sure I get the right size and that they're absorbent enough for you" Hannah told Bella as she kept looking at the different choices. She could tell the girl was hungry, stinky, and still had a sore butt so she needed to hurry. A few minutes later she came across some diapers with Care Bear designs that could be used as daytime or nighttime diapers. The only downside Hannah could see was they were incredibly thick for a baby diaper but got two packs and went to the changing supplies.

*bella followed slowly behind her really wanting something to eat and a nice shower*"mommy those are pretty thick"*bella says reading the back blushing at the design on the diapers

"Well they are for daytime and nighttime" Hannah told Bella before giving her some baby powder, baby wipes, diaper rash cream, and a pack of two baby girl pacifiers to hold. She then headed to the toy aisle so the girl could pick out a stuffed animal. Before they left the store she was definitely going to put the small adult in a diaper and one of her new outfits. Hannah stopped at the stuffed animals and waited for Bella to pick one she liked.

"Ok. Do you have a name for your wolf yet ?" Hannah asked Bella as she headed to a short check out line. She hoped after a change of clothes, a meal, and a nap the girl would feel better. Once they reached the checkout lane she put everything on the conveyor belt. Hannah waited to see if Bella needed help or could do it herself as she got ready to pay for everything.

M-mommy I can't reach it*bella said trying to put stuff onto the conveyor belt but the girl is to short to reach it so Bella taps you and hands stuff to you.*"a-and no I don't have a name for it yet? "

Hannah suppressed a giggle as she saw Bella trying her best to put her stuff on the conveyor belt. She helped the girl put the stuff on the conveyor belt but let her hold onto the stuffed animal for now. Hopefully the toy would comfort the small adult and she would pick a name for it. Hannah had to wonder if Bella would ever try to claim she was an adult again or had given up on it.