LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

"Baby we've been over this. Now if you don't tell the truth mommy can't help you" Hannah told Bella as she quickly dismissed her explanation as yet another lie. She did wonder how the small girl even knew about periods since she seemed much too young to be given the talk. If the girl continued her lie she would put her to bed early as a punishment. Hannah decided to take Bella back to the pediatrician if the bleeding continued tomorrow.

Bella was upset at this and was annoyed"w-why wont you believe im actually just really short and my body is not developing right its my period i swear please believe me?"she said blushing feeling embarrassed that the woman isn't believing her but hopes she will soon.

"Honey you don't even weigh 100 pounds and if you were an adult don't you think the pediatrician would have noticed ?" Hannah asked Bella as she still refused to believe her wild tale. She was certain if the girl was an adult the pediatrician would have noticed during her checkup. The small girl was definitely in for an early bedtime tonight due to not obeying the woman. Hannah waited to see how much longer Bella would continue with her ridiculous fantasy.

• Like 1

She blushes and is very hurt that she's getting punished for her body doing normal female things and is actually telling someone about it and feels embarrassed"why won't you believe me"she says looking at you directly in the eyes a sign she's not lying.

• 1 month later...

"Ok then since you're an adult I'll have to take you to the police once you get feeling better. I'm sure they can help you get back home" Hannah told Bella as she tried one last time to make her drop the ridiculous lie she kept on telling. Since the girl was living on the streets she probably didn't have a home and would be put in an orphanage or foster home. While the woman wasn't going to follow through on the threat she hoped it would make the small child behave. Hannah gave Bella a gummy vitamin to help her get better sooner.

She was angry and hurt at the same time and her emotions were biting at her mouth to yell scream cry but she just sat there blankley looking at her fighting back tears and cuss words but she just stood there she was taught if you cant say something good dont say anything at all.

"Unless of course you're ready to admit you aren't an adult and let me take care of you" Hannah told Bella as she laid out the other option for her. She wondered what the girl would choose but hoped she decided to stay with her. Once the small child ate the gummy vitamin she picked her up and headed for the nursery. "I want you to take a nap and after we can talk" Hannah told Bella as she put her in the toddler bed and tucked her in.

Bella waited till she left the room and started crying upset that no one would believe her that she was actually on her period and if left like it is the blood will soak through the diaper and onto the sheets

Hannah sighed in exhaustion as she listened to Bella cry but knew it was for the best. One way or another the helpless child would learn she still had a long time before she was an adult. After two hours she crept back into the nursery and gave her a diaper check. Hannah could see Bella was still bleeding and her diaper was a bit wet as she took her out of bed and over to the changing table.

The pediatrician called her on her phone and waited for her to answer the phone as bella stayed asleep as she was changed and sighed in her sleep feeling a little better but still felt a little sick though

Hannah was right in the middle of changing Bella's diaper when she heard the phone ring. She quickly finished and put the girl back in the toddler bed before rushing to the phone. If the pediatrician was calling her she knew it has to be for something very important. "Hi Beverly. Is something wrong ?" Hannah asked Beverly as she answered the phone.

"hi im just calling to tell you that it would be recommended if you get her some laxatives too clear out her system she seems to have a big blockage according to her tests and she also has the flu

"Ok thanks. I'll make sure she gets some and keeps taking her medicine" Hannah assured Beverly as she had castor oil that would do the job just as well. She waited to see if the pediatrician had anything else to say before hanging up. Once she was off the phone she got the castor oil and a tablespoon out. Hannah went to where Bella was sleeping and gently shook her to wake her up.

"Oh right and we noticed a spike in her hormone levels just keep an eye on her its new to me for her age its probably something wrong with our systems is anything out of the ordinary with her?" She said as bella woke up slightly feeling sick and drowsy 

"Well she has been bleeding a little bit but I think it's just an infection or cut" Hannah told Beverly not putting the information together quite yet. She still wasn't convinced the girl she had taken in off the streets could be a preteen. As the small girl woke up she could feel she had a high fever. "Hey baby the doctor said you're a little backed up so I need you to be a big girl and take some more medicine" Hannah told Bella making sure to keep the label on the bottle hidden from her.

Beverly types the bleeding into the computer and hung up after saying she'll prescribe some pain meds and bella opens her mouth slowly her head is killing with a splitting headache and wants to sleep again

"Come on sweetie. Doctor's orders. Drink this for me" Hannah told Bella as she held out a spoonful of the castor oil. As much as the little girl wouldn't like it in the end it would help her. She waited to see if she would drink it or try to refuse it. Hannah could tell Bella was still tired but needed to get her fever down before it got worse.

Bella was to tired to refuse it and waited for the stuff to be put into her mouth on the spoon amd hopes it doesn't taste to awful and hopefully she can go back to sleep soon and really wants a cold drink because she feels very hot 

"There we go. This will help you make poopies easier. Now let's see what we can do about that fever" Hannah told Bella as she made sure she got every last drop on the spoon. She then helped her out of the toddler bed and took her into the kitchen. After getting out some orange juice she looked around before finding a baby bottle. Hannah cleaned it off then put the orange juice in it before giving it to Bella.

Bella hated the taste but took it anyway and gladly accepted the orange juice and smiles drinking it feeling dazed and falls asleep while drinking it as she cools down to a safe fever temperature for now 

Hannah sighed as Bella fell asleep after drinking the orange juice. She was glad her fever had gone down but was still worried. With the castor oil and now orange juice in the little girl's body it wouldn't take long before she pooped in the diaper. Hannah carried Bella back to the toddler bed and put her back in it.

Bella ended up messing during the night and she feels a little better but wakes up coughing loudly her throat hurts and she's very thirsty and tries to get out of bed nervously feeling nauseous and dizzy