LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prison Daddy (private)

jmg1217

For the first time in Colin’s life he was happy, he had not had an easy childhood. He ended up on drugs then in prison. He had spent a year in prison and due to his mall size and child like appearance he had quickly found himself under the protection of a huge man named Daddy who of course required payment in return. 

But that was behind him now he served his time, got clean and now he was free, he had a little apartment and a job and was even dating a girl. He sat in his living room when there was a knock on the door, he opened it and gasped

Daddy had...changed, for lack of a better term. No, he remained huge-incredibly tall, that is-but somehow when he left prison he figured that being muscly and intimidating was less important. He still radiated an aura that meant “danger”, still had a cold look in his sharp, blue eyes and tattoos on his body, but he wasn’t as hefty as he used to be. He’d removed most of his piercings, with the exception of the studs in his ears. 

His hair had grown out from the close-cut look he had in prison, his golden hair flowing down his back in a neat ponytail. He was wearing a regular shirt, and pants; the shirt was...unusual on him. His new figure looked unassuming and willowy, but people who knew him well enough would see the muscle still taut under his shirt, notice the snake tattoo creeping up from his thigh, see that his abdomen had in fact remained chiseled. 

The tall man knocked on the door, and when his favorite little boy responded, he smiled devilishly. “Hi! Am I interrupting something? Sorry ‘bout that!” 

His normally gravely voice had gotten pretty sonorous, very...angelic. Sweet and unassuming on the surface with an undercurrent of danger underneath, like the rest of him now appeared to be.

Colin gasped “Da...” he shook his head in disbelief “you, what are you doing here” he looked around “you need to go, I’m... I have a life now and you can’t be here, he tried to act as confidently as possible dispite that fact that seeing his daddy gave his stomach butterflies “look I’m not the same and everything is different so goodbye” Colin began to close the door

The man frowned a little. “I...wasn’t even going to ask that, y’know. I just wanted to say hi to an old pal, and he assumed I was here t’ do somethin’ to him. Not even gonna comment on how different I am now?” He flashed the boy a stern look, grabbing the door before it was closed. “And you don’t get to cut me out now. We’ve both changed; I ain’t the same, either, so why don’t you stop bein’ paranoid? ‘s not like I dropped by to kidnap ya or anything, geez. Guess you didn’t change as much as ya said, scaredy-cat.” 

The man smirked a bit. “Hiii.” He walked in, hands in his pockets. “I got out like..three years ago. Took me a while t’ get back on my feet, but durin’ that time I didn’t have much time fer the gym. ‘s fine, though.” Shrugging, the man flashed his baby boy a grin. “How’ve you been doin’, short-stuff?” 

Colin rubbed the back of his neck “oh you k ow, working, getting my life together, becoming an actual adult that kind of stuff” he blushed “please do t call me short stuff...” he looked around “well you should probably go now but it was great to see you”

Daddy chuckled a bit. “Whatever you say, big guy.” When the boy said it was probably time for him to leave, he shook his head. “Sorry, but that’s not happening. You’re coming with me.” He took him by the hand and dragged him outside, closing the door. Ignoring his protests if he had any, Daddy carried his baby away from his house.

Colin struggled “stop stop you can’t do this, I’m an adult not some kid you can bully and I ha e things to do, I have to get to work” he hit the man holding “put me down now let me goooo” he struggled uselessly

“I’m not bullying you, so stop sayin’ I am. All I’m doing is taking back what you owe me, little man.” When Colin struggles and hit him, wailing about how he had to go to work and he wanted to be put down, Daddy rolled his eyes. The man scowled, grunting a bit in spite of himself,

“Well, you’re acting like a kid right now. So clam up before I pull those pants of yours down and remind you of what I do when you don’t listen.” He threatened, placing Collin into the car seat he bought for him and buckling him up. “There we go, now you’re safe.” Was all he said before getting in and driving away. 

Colin froze “no Da... please dont give me ouchi bumbums” he slipped then shaking himself said “you can’t do this, it’s not fair, I worked so hard please” he struggled against the car seat “let me gooooo”

When Colin slipped, almost calling him Daddy and begging him not to give him ouchi bumbums, the man smiled triumphantly. “That’s my good baby boy.” He chuckled, driving towards his house-more like a mansion, really-while the boy complained about how it wasn’t fair. Daddy frowned at his little baby as he stopped the car at a red light.

“Listen, lil’ guy; I don’t want to have to spank you right here in this car, but I will. If you start whining about how I can’t do this again, I’ll do it over my knee and I’ll let people watch out their windows while you cry in my lap. Would baby like that? If Daddy gave him an ouchi bumbum with people watching?” 

Daddy stopped the car at the side of the road after his baby threw his shoes at him. “I’ve tried being patient, little man, but you’ve just earned yourself a spanking!” He got out of the car, unbuckling the boy and draping him over his knee. He removed his pants and underwear before giving his bare bottom several hard spanks with his hand. “Are you going to be a good baby boy and not throw things at Daddy? Does baby need an ouchi bum-bum, or does he understand?” 

Colin’s face grew as red as his bum “stop please stop ouchie ouchie stopppppp daddy please no more ouchie I’ll be good daddy” the boy cried, because he was in pain but also because he now knew that his future looked a lot like his past”

Daddy pulled his underwear and pants back up. “Good baby. Daddy won’t have to give his little man anymore ouchie bum-bums if he’s a good boy.” He told Collin, carrying him back into the car and buckling him into his seat. 

Colin wanted to fight this, he just didn’t know how “look I’m not the same little kid I was before and I don’t need a daddy anymore, I don’t need you and anyway you said you weren’t going to kidnap me remember”

Daddy sighed. “I know, but I decided that you needed me to take care of you now. I know you aren’t the same, neither am I, but  you still need a Daddy.” He responded, not willing to humor baby Colin’s objections.

Daddy shot him a look as he stopped the car in his driveway. “Would you like Daddy to give you another spanking? Stop acting like you’re a big boy and you don’t need a Daddy; you’re not.” He continued as he got out of the car, going back and unbuckling Collin, who he tossed over his shoulder with ease. He spoke more while carrying the boy into his house, locking the door behind him as he trudged down the hallway,

“I saw your underwear were all dirty while I was spanking you, and your pants have a dry stain on them that smells a whole lot like pee. You need diapers, you’re just a baby, and if I hear you say one more word about being a big boy or not needing Daddy I’ll be doing more than spanking you.” 

Colin screamed “no no no nooooo you can’t I am a grownup and this is kidnapping, I’ll call the police, I just want to go hone please, I’ll even walk “let me go” he kicked and yelled. Colin knee exactly what awaited him. He had spent most of his time in prison in Diapers with toilets off limits thanks to daddy and he wouldn’t go back without a fight

Daddy shook his head. “Nope. If you call the police, I’ll tell them you’re just a naughty little boy telling a very big fib. Who do you think they’ll believe, me or you?” With that, he took the tiny boy into his new home; an oversized nursery, complete with a changing table, highchair, baby bouncer, and other things.

He removed his pants and underwear, lying him down on the changing table and strapping him in so he wouldn’t try getting off. Daddy tickled his little tummy and then powdered and oiled his privates, sliding a nice big diaper underneath his bottom. He taped it up nice and tight before dressing baby in some Mickey Mouse overalls, picking him off the table. “Now, there we go! Isn’t it better to be dressed up for Daddy like a good baby?”

Daddy sighed and put him over his knee, rolling his diaper down after taking off his Mickey Mouse overalls. He spanked his naked bottom hard, “No, you aren’t! You’re a baby, and I don’t want to hear you whine about not being one ever again! Understand?”