LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rockabye Baby[private w/ jmg13]

marxthebaby

The small man nodded, confused by this change. “..Okay.” Aizawa murmured, blushing after the boy hugged him tight. “I’ll be good.” He walked over to the colored mat and sat down on top of it, still a touch baffled.

Michael readied himself for the class and as they sat down he smiled ay the professor “hello everyone I am Michael Evers your new TA  as you can see the professor is right here but our situation has changed just a bit so I will be taking over. He gave the professor a stack of paper “can you can these out like a good boy sweetheart”

Aizawa’s cheeks went bright red when Michael explained the situation, before handing him a stack of paper. He nodded after he was asked if he could hand those out like a good boy, squirming a little. Red-faced, he grabbed the papers and handed them out to everyone before going back to the colorful mat. 

Michaelruffled the professors hair “there’s a good boy” he looks at the class “this is an assessment so I can figure out what you know and what you still need to learn. I’m sure that Baby boy did a great job while he was teaching you but now that I’m in charge things will be a bit different “ he waited for the work to start then sat and patted his lap “come sweetheart”

Aizawa let out a soft whine when he was called “baby boy”, pouting a bit. He didn’t seem to mind the hand ruffling his hair, though he was confused; why was the class not talking about this bizarre change?

The small man climbed up onto his former student’s lap, and gazed up at him in confusion. “I’m not a baby, I’m an adult. Told you yesterday.” 

He looked around, before looking over at the boy who was now calling him little and baby. “Why..is everything different? And why’s nobody sayin’ anything? I thought they’d notice.” 

Michael put his forehead against the tiny professors “you did mention that yesterday didn’t you lovely but I would guess no one is noticing or saying anything. Because when they look at you, they also see a baby, I mean why don’t you ask the class sweetheart, go on bsby boy”

Aizawa tilted his head, confused. Did they really see nothing but a baby when they looked at him? Was he truly perceived as just a cute, toddling little infant this entire time? If so, then why would that be the case? 

He gazed out at the class from his student’s lap, blushing when he was called lovely. “Uh..is that true? Does everyone here see me as a baby boy?” His voice was soft, nervous, and peered through his glasses with a small frown. Aizawa kept pressing his legs together, trying not to pee. He’d held it in all morning and now his bladder was throbbing. 

Aizawa blushed so deeply he could feel it in his bones. He whimpered when he saw them laughing; no longer were any of them intimidated in the least by his now-childish appearance. “I’m..not a little boy. ‘m a big boy.” Aizawa murmured petulantly, pouting a little. 

When Michael asked if he needed the potty, he nodded his head quickly and got up, trying to walk out and use the toilet all by himself. He really had to pee, and surely his student wouldn’t keep him from doing that, would he? “I’m going myself. This’s stupid.” 

A student who-unbeknownst to Michael-had a bit of a grudge against the teacher got up. “I’ll do it.” He said, taking the tiny boy by his hand. He led the boy over to the bathroom(seemingly) and when they came back, poor little Aizawa’s pants were soaked with pee and he was bawling. “Sorry, the baby boy had an accident before I could get him there.”