LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rockabye Baby[private w/ jmg13]

marxthebaby

Aizawa Shouta was a well-respected professor, a man who was never once late to his own class and usually taught decently, though tiredly. The man was, however, rather child-like. Small, often wearing ill-fitting suits that his little hands were swamped by, and pants he needed to roll up multiple times as to avoid stepping on them. 

Nobody had ever really paid his cutesy appearance much mind, as he normally masked it with stubble, tiredness, and his calm, stern demeanor. He would often make himself look far more tall or mature than he actually did, buying tall shoes and growing out stubble so he would look big. He sometimes modified the suits so they would look as though they actually fit. Nobody noticed his actual appearance, had bore witness to the child-like man in all his glory...

Until now. Today, Aizawa-caught up in getting to school before anyone called him there-hurries out the door after shaving, forgetting in his haste his usual shoes. Instead, he just threw on some Velcro sneakers and hoped nobody would notice. He wound up having to forgo his normal clothes, instead putting on an unfitted suit. It was far too large. He looked like a little kid wearing his father’s clothes. 

Face red, he hurried into the classroom after driving to the university, almost tripping over his pant legs in the process. The tiny man wound up bumping into a student and fell on his butt with a child-like, “Oww.” 

Michael watched his professor from across room, the best way to describe the man was cute, Michael had always thought so and despite the fact that he was the teacher and Michael the student he had a hard time seeing Aizawa as anything other then a small child. 

When he saw the boy fall Michael rushed over. He crouched down “oh sweetheart are you ok, I mean, what happened” he lifted the boy into a sitting position brushing the hair from his eyes”

Aizawa averted his gaze, squirming a little. The man admitted, sniffling a little when Michael asked what was wrong. Blushing, he sighed and tried admitting it, “I fell down ‘cause I forgot my...my other clothes at home and these’re too big.” He muttered, red-faced and rubbing his eyes. “Had to run here..and I t-tripped on my pants.” 

Now other students were watching. Wondering why their professor suddenly looked so small and cute. Aizawa stood, brushing off his pants. He walked to the front of the class, though he still kept almost falling over his own clothes. 

Shivering, he stood at his desk and realized it was now much too tall. He jumped up to peer up at everyone, but only the top of his head was visible. 

Michael smiled down at the boy and in a gentle voice said “are you ok buddy, can you feel everything, is there any pain” he helped Aizawa stand “the problem is these shoes sweetheart “ without asking he removed them “they are clearly too big, why do t you just teach without them” he looked around “are you ok kiddo, your class is here and I just remember that I have to run a quick errond” he released the boy and once assured that he was not hurt quickly left the room Aizawas shoes still in his hand

Aizawa nodded, blushing incredibly deeply when he was called “kiddo”. The shoes were too big, but normally they kept him tall-looking. Not today. Sighing, he was about to ask if he could leave when Michael removed both of his shoes and told him they were the problem.

He opened his mouth to protest that they weren’t too big, then closed it again when he remembered he bought them a size larger on purpose. When the student ran out with his shoes still in his grasp, he got up and walked to the front of the class in his socks. 

Teaching thankfully went by fine, though he did wind up stammering and speaking too softly in places. Aizawa actually rushed the lesson a bit, eager to get his shoes back, and when he was finally done he scurried out of the room. 

Michael went to the deans office and the office of academic affairs and retuned with what he needed, he found the boy walking across campus in his socks “buddy what are you doing out here with no shoes” he shook his head “I was on my way back to you sweetheart” without asking he picked the boy up and walked back to the classroom “we need to talk”

Aizawa squirmed when he was picked up, confusion plain on his face. “I’m..I was just going to get my shoes back, is all!” The boy surprised him by so effortlessly lifting his body off the ground, and he wriggled, trying to get down. “Hey, p-put me down! I can walk by myself, I-I can!” He protested, his eyes filling up with tears of confusion and rage as he was carried back to the classroom. “W-why are you doing this?!” 

Michael just shook his head “no buddy, sorry you aren’t wearing shoes so you cNt walk, I just want to help you” when they got to the room he put the professor down ‘so in order to help you kiddo” he laid the papers in front of the boys”I will become your TA please sign buddy”

The teacher did blush and squirm a little after being called buddy, but understood why he couldn’t walk. He’d probably just get his socks wet, which would make them all itchy and gross. 

Aizawa gazed at the teaching assistant form after he was put down. This wasn’t what he’d expected Michael to want, but it was fine by him. “Well..I do need help in class, so I guess that’s okay.” He muttered, sighing his full name on the form like a good boy. “And I’m not a kid. I’m an adult.” His protests were weak, and he kept looking away when he denied being a child.

Michael smiled “there’s a good boy” he ruffled the boy hair “this will be great kiddo, you’ll see, I’m going to do my best to help you out and lighten the load, all you have to do is listen and do as your told” with that he winked “I need to go file these you just sit tight and do your work, I’ll be back to get you by the end of the day”

Aizawa nodded, squirming a little. “Okay..” He blushed when he was called a good boy and his long hair was ruffled, clearly embarrassed at being treated like a child. “Get me? Well, alright...I guess. I’ll do what I’m told, but..I’m an adult. I can walk on my own, and I-I know how to do things.” The man mumbled, his cheeks bright red. “But th-thank you. For helping.” 

Michael smiled and rubbed the boy hair “no problem buddy and I’ll see you in a bit” he went to make the TA job official then returned “hey there little one, are you being a good boy and getting your homework done”

The man squirmed a little when Michael called him buddy with rubbed his hair, making him pout. After the boy left, he made sure his name was on every paper he needed to sign before his student returned. “Mm-hm. An’ I’m not little, I’m a big adult.” Aizawa protested weakly, handing over the papers. “I did it, but I’m not little. I’m..older than you.” 

Michael nodded “well kiddo we will just see about that but for now I guess the day is over so you can have these back” he held up the boys shoes “as long as your a good boy about allowing me to put them on and tie them for you then you can leave, do you have a safe way to get home sweetheart”

Aizawa blinked, and nodded. “Of course I do, I walk home every day.” When Michael held up his shoes and told him he could leave if he was a good boy and let his student put them on for him, he squirmed. “But...I can put them on myself. Can’t I just do that? I did it this morning.” Aizawa muttered, red-faced. 

Aizawa obediently held out his feet. “Okay. Why’re you..talking to me like that?” He wondered, a bit confused, his cheeks a bright red. “I’m older than you, remember?” 

Michael began to put on the boys shoes and tie them “aww well, what is age, it’s just a number. Some of us mature quickly, others take longer, some never do, we will just have to see where you fit in, for now run along and I’ll see you in the morning. Be ready for sone changes sweetheart” with at that he left to make his plans

Aizawa did as he was asked to, going home. He came back to the university the next day, in his fitted clothes and the shoes that made him look taller, making sure to wear his glasses to hide his big eyes. The usually petite man walked into the classroom, squirming a bit; he hadn’t used the bathroom in a while, but he wasn’t about to leave class.

Michael showed up early the next morning he rearranged the room so that the teachers desk was over to the side. He placed a colorful Matt by the door. When he saw the professor arrive he smiled “good morning Sweetheart please remove your socks and shoes then take a seat”

The tiny man stared at the colorful mat in confusion, and removed his socks and shoes. “I’m not a sweetheart, I’m very big.” He muttered defiantly. “Uh...why do I gotta take off my shoes and socks, a-and what’s the mat for?” He wondered, sitting at the teacher’s desk like he normally did, not realizing that the colorful mat was probably for him.

Michael smiled and patted the boys head “they will think you are being a very good boy while I teach, that’s all sweetheart. He smiled and grabbed Aizawas feet tickling them “god I l Be these little feet, you are never to cover them in my presents understand baby”

Aizawa giggles babyishly while his little footsies are tickled, and nodded after he was able to calm himself down. “Okay, I won’t cover them up.” He murmured, gazing up at the student with confusion in his eyes. “B-but...I’m not usually like this. I’m usually teaching. Won’t they ask why?”