LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BABY IN SPACE (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and Diaperboy187)

The year is 2528 and humanity now sails the seas of outer space seeing new worlds and meeting new creatures, but like the seas of old earth, space has become home to pirates and thieves.

In the Drago nebula a black slaver ship sails.

“SLEDGE WERE THE BLOODY BOLTS ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING SMEG HEAD.” Captain metal fang Yells into the intercom. Soon a giant weasel looking creature comes in.

”THERE YOU ARE, WHAT HAPPENED WHY HAS THE SHIP STOPPED WORKING?” Captain metal fang ask/yelled, but before sledge could say anything Captain metal fang got up and started walking to the slave cells. 

His metal spider legs announces his coming to his craw. “It must be her that’s doing this, if she was not worth so much id let myself and the craw have fun with her.”

Captain metal fang said with an evil smile as he entered the slave cells and walked to the most heavily guarded call, captain metal fang looked in the call and smiled.

“Well well well the pirate queen is still in her cell so Lassie I would have bet the stars themselves that you would have escape by now, but here you are still in your cell. You know the space justice force is going to pay me king's ransom for you little ass.”

Captain metal fang said as he thought of all the credit chips he was going to get. “So Lassie what do you have to say?”

• 2 weeks later...

Kaylee was a twenty five year old woman with long black hair, sharp green eyes, and a temper to match. She stood tall at nearly six feet and one hundred and twenty five pounds. Like some people she had decided to make her living as a pirate and had quickly become a captain. While most of the galaxy didn't yet know Kaylee she was working hard to make sure her name and ship, Little Knife, would someday be feared everywhere.

Unfortunately due to some bad information her last raid had left her crew dead, the ship nothing but a wreck, and her in the hands of slavers. All her hard work had quickly fallen apart leaving her with nothing except her life and a desire for revenge. Even locked up in the small dark cell she had still been able to sabotage some of the ship leaving it without shields for the moment. Kaylee glared at Captain Metal Fang before threatening him "If you don't release me immediately I'll make you suffer a worse fate than my crew ! Besides the bounty on your head is twice as large as mine. Do you really think the Space Justice Force will just let you walk away ?"

Captain metal fang laugh when he heard that, "You do have kind of a point Lassie my bounty was bigger, but i say was I am not the one who killed a lord's son and two Admirals, besides the going to neutral space in Corneria and i have few things that will keep me safe just to be on the safe side," 

Captain metal fang smiled his platinum gold teeth, "You fucked girl no way in the seven moons of Yatta you are getting out of here."

"I suppose that's true if you can get this hunk of junk to fly there" Kaylee taunted Captain Metal Fang knowing he would have to repair the damage she caused first. If she was lucky the little spider robot she had reprogrammed could cut through her chains while the ship was being prepared. Before she got away though she was determined to seriously hurt the pirate that had taken everything away from her though. Kaylee waited for Captain Metal Fang to leave while hiding the tiny robot spider behind her back.

• 1 month later...

"That's what you think you walking scrap heap" Kaylee thought to herself as the robot spider quickly freed her once Captain Metal Fang had left the room. She waited for the spider to unlock the cell door before looking around for a weapon. If she tried to go up against the stupid yet vicious pirate without a weapon and plan she knew she would quickly be recaptured and back in a cell again. Kaylee kept looking around the room trying to find a good weapon she could take as her own.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaylee frowned as she couldn't find a weapon before hearing the other prisoners begging to be freed. She didn't care too much what happened to them but knew if they kept making noise someone would notice. Even though they might not be able to help her she knew they could at least provide a distraction for the pirate crew while she got some weapons. "Think you can open this lock ?" Kaylee asked the robotic spider as she held it up to the lock on the nearest prison cell door.

Soon the Kaylee's robotic spider went to work opening each cell till all most all of the prisoners were free till she got to the last call and what she saw shocked her as the person looking at her said. "Well if it is ant Kaylee the so called pirate queen."

Said the woman who Kaylee new as Alita angel captain of the Intergalactic police.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well if it isn't little Ally playing dress up in her cop outfit again. I must say this is a good look for you" Kaylee teased Alita as she found her in a cell. She definitely found the situation humorous considering the number of times the police officer had threatened to put her away for her crimes. While she hated letting her rival go free she definitely didn't think she deserved to die. "If I let you go are you going to leave me alone or try to follow me and lock me up like usual ?" Kaylee asked Alita as she made sure the robotic spider didn't open the cell door just yet.

Alita's blood began to boil as Kaylee remanded her of her height, Alita was not a big woman truth be told she was really petite woman who's height reached up to Kaylee''s boobs. So once again Kaylee teasing her about her height really pissed her off.

But she had to swallow it, right now there were people to save and slavers to take down, so Kaylee would have to wait. "No Kaylee I won't follow you and lock you up like usual, there are bigger things to do like taking metal fang and his craw down."

But Alita thought once the people were save and metal fang and his craw were taken down then she could go after Kaylee.

"All right fine, I won't go after you. Only because there are people needing to save and slavers to take down. Now hurry up I need to pee and this stupid call does not have a bathroom."

Alita said with a blush as she really did need to pee.

Kaylee was just about to let the robotic spider free Alita when she heard her say she needed to pee. She knew she needed to take down the captain but couldn't pass up the great opportunity to tease the cop some more. It seemed that things wouldn't be easy for the short officer at all. "Aww baby Ally needs to pee pee. Too bad you forgot to wear a diapee to stay dry. I guess now you'll just have to pee in your panties like the baby you are. Then I'll let you go" Kaylee told Alita as she forced her to choose between her dignity or freedom.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Alita yelled but covered her mouth, but lucky no guards came. "There is no way I am wetting myself you cosmic bitch." Alita could not believe Kaylee asked that and the way she talked like she was a baby really, really pissed her off. 

"Now is not the time for this, you need to let me out so I can help these people." 

"Then I guess you can just stay there and wait for someone to take you somewhere. Or you can be a good little girl quit playing so tough and wet your panties. Don't worry I'm sure your other cop friends will help get you in something dry if you get back to them" Kaylee continued to tease Alita still not freeing her yet. She wondered what the small woman's friends would do if they saw she had wet her panties. Constantly failing to catch the famous pirate had undoubtedly done no favors for her job and any chances of a promotion. Kaylee could tell Alita was getting close to losing control as she began doing a potty dance.

Alita felt like she was going to scream this was the worst day of her life, and the thoughts of help seeing her with wet pants was to humiliating as she hopped from foot to foot. But the prisoners needed her help and taking down metal fang and his men would help her career and maybe get her a promotion.

"All right f-fine." Alita closed her eyes, balled up her fists and cured herself for what she was about to do. Soon with just a little push Alita angel captain of the Intergalactic police was soon wetting her pants like a small child.