LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Method to bedwetting/urge incontinence

I've been doing this off and on for a little over a year.  My thoughts:

At first it will feel like youre doing it wrong.  Very tempting to dismiss it after doing it a dozen times and feeling nothing- keep at it.

For me the spot is right above my pubic bone.  I press like Im doing CPR- experiment with different angles.  Finding the spot is easier early on if your bladder is moderately full.  You can tell that "something" is going on after a few dozen tries.  Spurts happen later.

Once you get over this hurdle, it becomes easier and easier- even if months pass without doing it.  If you do it for 4 hours one day a month, youll get to the spurting point after 2-3 times, no need to go through the dozens of repetitions you did when first starting.  

I still havent wet the bed, but I also havent done it all day long and held right before bed.  I can reliable experience loss of control while using this method.  

Daytime- it hasnt affected much, although perhaps I get stronger urges a little sooner than before?  This lessens the more time that passes since I last did it.

Also, sometimes CPR pressing doesnt work.  Ive also tried tapping the same spot with 2 fingers really quickly (like 4x a second) and this also elicits the response.  Hope this helps!

On 7/22/2019 at 8:45 PM, Eagleclc said:
I want to share a method that I'm experimenting with and having some decent results.  I have been mostly interested in becoming a bedwetter and have worn a diaper consistently at night for the past five years with little results.  I can easily wet in any position, but for the most part, I wake up and have to consciously wet.  I have also worn 24/7 for several extended periods, and am very comfortable in diapers.  By concentrating on staying relaxed after urinating, I have some post-void dribble but no real daytime incontinence.  

Over the years, I have experimented in holding to the point of uncontrollable wetting.  This has always been very uncomfortable and I always worried about the pressure back into the kidneys.  Recently, I began working on a modified version of holding that has been surprisingly successful.  As a warning, this method still involves holding against a contracted bladder.  The potential for kidney damage is still there, but I think it's less of a concern over time (which I'll explain).  

Basically, you need to already be comfortable and secure wearing high capacity protection.  Allow your bladder to become moderately filled, but not to the point of extreme urgency.  The next step is to initiate bladder contraction.  To do this, press firmly on the area just below your navel.  When you find the right spot, you will feel the urgency in your bladder.  This will take some trial and error to find the sweet spot.  I use both hands to increase the area being stimulated.  After you find the spot, press repeatedly about every second (kind of the same rhythm as CPR).  Within a minute or so, you should begin to feel your bladder start to contract.  Hold against this contraction until it passes.  Relax for about 10 seconds, and repeat this process.  

Each successful contraction becomes a little more uncomfortable.  The goal is to wear out the sphincter muscle by straining against the contractions over a period of time.  After a while, you will start to have little spurts that you can't stop from coming out.  The decision comes in how long to hold against the pressure before finally releasing.  This is where the potential risk comes in and you will have to decide how far to push it.  I suspect that there is less danger than if your bladder were completely filled and providing constant backpressure into the ureters.  (The periods of high pressure are just when you are stimulating the bladder to contract so I do think there is less risk than high capacity holding.)

Repeat frequently over the course of a day being sure to replace what you are urinating out, but don't drink liquids to excess.  As the day goes on, you should find it harder and harder to hold through the contractions and the spurts of urine harder to control.  Eventually, you will reach a point of no return and be unable to control a flood.  You will also begin to have bladder contractions when your bladder is full without external stimulation.  As your sphincter fatigues, you should find it harder to hold and for shorter periods of time.

The first day I tried this I wet the bed involuntarily that night.  It was the first time in five years that has happened.  I have been doing this every day for just under a week, and I've wet the bed consistently each night and slept through about half of those wettings.  

The tradeoff is wearing daytime diapers.  In order to keep the sphincter fatigued, I'm holding all the time until I can't hold back anymore.  That is taking much less time on day five than it did when I started.  I have no idea what longterm effects (if any) this method has.  Potentially, it could lead to longterm OAB or overflow incontinence.  It could also just be that everything would go back to normal if I stopped fatiguing my sphincter all day long.  I've decided to keep it up for a couple of weeks to see how things develop.

Again, there are risks and it may not work for you as it has for me.  One side effects that I've had is soreness in my diaphragm from clinching up while trying to fight through contractions.  That has gotten better as the ability to hold has lessened.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else gives it a shot and how it works for them.

Hi I am new to this forum, also this is the first time I have ever joined a forum in my life. I have already tried this method and it works to a degree . Will keep at it . 
any more help and suggestions would be appreciated 

thank you 

hey iv been lurking for a while and had a couple questions?

im confused am i spouse to be siting or laying down for this ?

also a video tutorial  so some kind would be greatly appreciated

also also has any one tried using a massager instead of their hand to do the presses and if so did it have any effected ?

• 4 months later...

I have bleen chatting with a guy on another site. He did this for three months, and are now peeing about 30 times a day. Urges are strong, and he’s not able to hold back.

he’s very pleased with the results he gained. He’s not over drinking, nor did he when training this. He’s comment was, the intention is to shrink the bladder down to minor capacity.

I will begin  this now, and I think combined with relaxation practice I hope to get good results.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/22/2019 at 12:45 PM, Eagleclc said:
I want to share a method that I'm experimenting with and having some decent results.  I have been mostly interested in becoming a bedwetter and have worn a diaper consistently at night for the past five years with little results.  I can easily wet in any position, but for the most part, I wake up and have to consciously wet.  I have also worn 24/7 for several extended periods, and am very comfortable in diapers.  By concentrating on staying relaxed after urinating, I have some post-void dribble but no real daytime incontinence.  

Over the years, I have experimented in holding to the point of uncontrollable wetting.  This has always been very uncomfortable and I always worried about the pressure back into the kidneys.  Recently, I began working on a modified version of holding that has been surprisingly successful.  As a warning, this method still involves holding against a contracted bladder.  The potential for kidney damage is still there, but I think it's less of a concern over time (which I'll explain).  

Basically, you need to already be comfortable and secure wearing high capacity protection.  Allow your bladder to become moderately filled, but not to the point of extreme urgency.  The next step is to initiate bladder contraction.  To do this, press firmly on the area just below your navel.  When you find the right spot, you will feel the urgency in your bladder.  This will take some trial and error to find the sweet spot.  I use both hands to increase the area being stimulated.  After you find the spot, press repeatedly about every second (kind of the same rhythm as CPR).  Within a minute or so, you should begin to feel your bladder start to contract.  Hold against this contraction until it passes.  Relax for about 10 seconds, and repeat this process.  

Each successful contraction becomes a little more uncomfortable.  The goal is to wear out the sphincter muscle by straining against the contractions over a period of time.  After a while, you will start to have little spurts that you can't stop from coming out.  The decision comes in how long to hold against the pressure before finally releasing.  This is where the potential risk comes in and you will have to decide how far to push it.  I suspect that there is less danger than if your bladder were completely filled and providing constant backpressure into the ureters.  (The periods of high pressure are just when you are stimulating the bladder to contract so I do think there is less risk than high capacity holding.)

Repeat frequently over the course of a day being sure to replace what you are urinating out, but don't drink liquids to excess.  As the day goes on, you should find it harder and harder to hold through the contractions and the spurts of urine harder to control.  Eventually, you will reach a point of no return and be unable to control a flood.  You will also begin to have bladder contractions when your bladder is full without external stimulation.  As your sphincter fatigues, you should find it harder to hold and for shorter periods of time.

The first day I tried this I wet the bed involuntarily that night.  It was the first time in five years that has happened.  I have been doing this every day for just under a week, and I've wet the bed consistently each night and slept through about half of those wettings.  

The tradeoff is wearing daytime diapers.  In order to keep the sphincter fatigued, I'm holding all the time until I can't hold back anymore.  That is taking much less time on day five than it did when I started.  I have no idea what longterm effects (if any) this method has.  Potentially, it could lead to longterm OAB or overflow incontinence.  It could also just be that everything would go back to normal if I stopped fatiguing my sphincter all day long.  I've decided to keep it up for a couple of weeks to see how things develop.

Again, there are risks and it may not work for you as it has for me.  One side effects that I've had is soreness in my diaphragm from clinching up while trying to fight through contractions.  That has gotten better as the ability to hold has lessened.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else gives it a shot and how it works for them.

I know this is an old post but Thank you for posting, it. If you ar still on the site. If so I am welcome to you MM me to see where you are at and to see if yrs later if it's still working for you. I am soooooo much wanting to have not any pee control at all. I have tried for yrs and I am not sure why I still have problems trying to get there.

I have been using this method for quite some time now. My urge to empty my bladder now starts a lot sooner, and I’m trying to at least once every hour to initiate bladder contractions, and when an opportunity arises I do it even more frequently. I’m averaging 17/25 voids during the day. Nighttime excluded.

I now feel somewhat strong urges to void at around 150-180ml. Don’t know my max level, as I’m actively working on reducing bladder capacity.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I came across this yesterday, gave it a try for a while last night and been doing it a most of today. So far no luck on even getting squirts. Don't really feel like my bladder is contracting either, I've searched around and found a spot below my navel that is definitely more sensitive on a moderately full bladder. I've done 3-5 sessions at a time with the 10 second break then give it a longer break and try again. I've tried laying down, standing and sitting using different speeds (once a second, 100 beats per minute etc). I'ma give it a few more days of trying.

I am curious @Eagleclc if your still around, are you still working this method? Do you have any updates? I know it's a few years down the road but thank you for sharing. 

I have been doing this for close to two months now. I try to do the bladder massage every 30 minutes, and despite I cannot feel my bladder most of the times, I still manage to squeeze out any urines stored in my bladder.

It takes time and patience. I can remember when I first started doing this, I had to press like 100 times before my bladder responded, now I only need to do a few taps, and my bladder releases, though sometimes I still need to work hard to get my bladder to empty.

• 8 months later...

Figured I would bump this.  Anyone have any new developments?

I feel I can do this every few months to great effect and return to normal when I stop.

Ive also found that switching from a cpr type compression to rapid tapping or rubbing also works very well, but only after I’ve done the compressions a few times.