LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Method to bedwetting/urge incontinence

I want to share a method that I'm experimenting with and having some decent results.  I have been mostly interested in becoming a bedwetter and have worn a diaper consistently at night for the past five years with little results.  I can easily wet in any position, but for the most part, I wake up and have to consciously wet.  I have also worn 24/7 for several extended periods, and am very comfortable in diapers.  By concentrating on staying relaxed after urinating, I have some post-void dribble but no real daytime incontinence.  

Over the years, I have experimented in holding to the point of uncontrollable wetting.  This has always been very uncomfortable and I always worried about the pressure back into the kidneys.  Recently, I began working on a modified version of holding that has been surprisingly successful.  As a warning, this method still involves holding against a contracted bladder.  The potential for kidney damage is still there, but I think it's less of a concern over time (which I'll explain).  

Basically, you need to already be comfortable and secure wearing high capacity protection.  Allow your bladder to become moderately filled, but not to the point of extreme urgency.  The next step is to initiate bladder contraction.  To do this, press firmly on the area just below your navel.  When you find the right spot, you will feel the urgency in your bladder.  This will take some trial and error to find the sweet spot.  I use both hands to increase the area being stimulated.  After you find the spot, press repeatedly about every second (kind of the same rhythm as CPR).  Within a minute or so, you should begin to feel your bladder start to contract.  Hold against this contraction until it passes.  Relax for about 10 seconds, and repeat this process.  

Each successful contraction becomes a little more uncomfortable.  The goal is to wear out the sphincter muscle by straining against the contractions over a period of time.  After a while, you will start to have little spurts that you can't stop from coming out.  The decision comes in how long to hold against the pressure before finally releasing.  This is where the potential risk comes in and you will have to decide how far to push it.  I suspect that there is less danger than if your bladder were completely filled and providing constant backpressure into the ureters.  (The periods of high pressure are just when you are stimulating the bladder to contract so I do think there is less risk than high capacity holding.)

Repeat frequently over the course of a day being sure to replace what you are urinating out, but don't drink liquids to excess.  As the day goes on, you should find it harder and harder to hold through the contractions and the spurts of urine harder to control.  Eventually, you will reach a point of no return and be unable to control a flood.  You will also begin to have bladder contractions when your bladder is full without external stimulation.  As your sphincter fatigues, you should find it harder to hold and for shorter periods of time.

The first day I tried this I wet the bed involuntarily that night.  It was the first time in five years that has happened.  I have been doing this every day for just under a week, and I've wet the bed consistently each night and slept through about half of those wettings.  

The tradeoff is wearing daytime diapers.  In order to keep the sphincter fatigued, I'm holding all the time until I can't hold back anymore.  That is taking much less time on day five than it did when I started.  I have no idea what longterm effects (if any) this method has.  Potentially, it could lead to longterm OAB or overflow incontinence.  It could also just be that everything would go back to normal if I stopped fatiguing my sphincter all day long.  I've decided to keep it up for a couple of weeks to see how things develop.

Again, there are risks and it may not work for you as it has for me.  One side effects that I've had is soreness in my diaphragm from clinching up while trying to fight through contractions.  That has gotten better as the ability to hold has lessened.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else gives it a shot and how it works for them.
  • Like 4
On 7/22/2019 at 2:45 PM, Eagleclc said:
I want to share a method that I'm experimenting with and having some decent results.  I have been mostly interested in becoming a bedwetter and have worn a diaper consistently at night for the past five years with little results.  I can easily wet in any position, but for the most part, I wake up and have to consciously wet.  I have also worn 24/7 for several extended periods, and am very comfortable in diapers.  By concentrating on staying relaxed after urinating, I have some post-void dribble but no real daytime incontinence.  

Over the years, I have experimented in holding to the point of uncontrollable wetting.  This has always been very uncomfortable and I always worried about the pressure back into the kidneys.  Recently, I began working on a modified version of holding that has been surprisingly successful.  As a warning, this method still involves holding against a contracted bladder.  The potential for kidney damage is still there, but I think it's less of a concern over time (which I'll explain).  

Basically, you need to already be comfortable and secure wearing high capacity protection.  Allow your bladder to become moderately filled, but not to the point of extreme urgency.  The next step is to initiate bladder contraction.  To do this, press firmly on the area just below your navel.  When you find the right spot, you will feel the urgency in your bladder.  This will take some trial and error to find the sweet spot.  I use both hands to increase the area being stimulated.  After you find the spot, press repeatedly about every second (kind of the same rhythm as CPR).  Within a minute or so, you should begin to feel your bladder start to contract.  Hold against this contraction until it passes.  Relax for about 10 seconds, and repeat this process.  

Each successful contraction becomes a little more uncomfortable.  The goal is to wear out the sphincter muscle by straining against the contractions over a period of time.  After a while, you will start to have little spurts that you can't stop from coming out.  The decision comes in how long to hold against the pressure before finally releasing.  This is where the potential risk comes in and you will have to decide how far to push it.  I suspect that there is less danger than if your bladder were completely filled and providing constant backpressure into the ureters.  (The periods of high pressure are just when you are stimulating the bladder to contract so I do think there is less risk than high capacity holding.)

Repeat frequently over the course of a day being sure to replace what you are urinating out, but don't drink liquids to excess.  As the day goes on, you should find it harder and harder to hold through the contractions and the spurts of urine harder to control.  Eventually, you will reach a point of no return and be unable to control a flood.  You will also begin to have bladder contractions when your bladder is full without external stimulation.  As your sphincter fatigues, you should find it harder to hold and for shorter periods of time.

The first day I tried this I wet the bed involuntarily that night.  It was the first time in five years that has happened.  I have been doing this every day for just under a week, and I've wet the bed consistently each night and slept through about half of those wettings.  

The tradeoff is wearing daytime diapers.  In order to keep the sphincter fatigued, I'm holding all the time until I can't hold back anymore.  That is taking much less time on day five than it did when I started.  I have no idea what longterm effects (if any) this method has.  Potentially, it could lead to longterm OAB or overflow incontinence.  It could also just be that everything would go back to normal if I stopped fatiguing my sphincter all day long.  I've decided to keep it up for a couple of weeks to see how things develop.

Again, there are risks and it may not work for you as it has for me.  One side effects that I've had is soreness in my diaphragm from clinching up while trying to fight through contractions.  That has gotten better as the ability to hold has lessened.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else gives it a shot and how it works for them.

This actually kinda works...

IIRC the base technique of tapping/pushing the bladder multiple times with fingertips is one taught to some SCI patients, to het the bladder to start contractions. 

I’m not SCI, but every time I’ve tried it, it’s worked. 

In the long term, I suspect that this practice would strengthen rather than degrade the relevant muscles.  Having said that, I actually tried this experiment almost 9 years ago and in my usual fashion, I'd documented the whole thing.  Medically speaking, I've since been told it's not a great idea so I couldn't recommend it.  Here it is, cut and paste from my notes way back from January 2011. 

How to get urge incontinence in one day (not that I was trying). 

I woke up to the prospect of a whole day at home alone and decided to treat myself by spending it in nappies.  The rest of my family were bustling around, getting ready to leave for their various outings as I lay back in bed.  I needed to pee as was normal for me first thing in the morning but I wanted to wait and save it for my nappy.

7:30am: when the last person finally departed, I pulled down a 1.5m x 1.5m terry nappy and some large, yellow plastic pants.  Folding them kite-style on the bed, I was now quite ‘full’ and pinning them on tight as l lay down I was distinctly uncomfortable.  Still, remaining dry I pulled on my plastic pants over the nappy and managed to squeeze into a pair of slightly-oversized shorts.

7:45am: Normally at this point, I would have gotten back into bed and leisurely wet myself, perhaps even dozing off for a little while longer afterwards but on a whim, I decided on an experiment.

Lots of ‘holding/desperation’ fantasies abound on the ‘net whereby the hero or heroine valiantly fights on through pain and perhaps the odd leaking spurt until biology seizes the body’s steering wheel whereupon they extravagantly, and completely involuntarily, wet themselves.  My theory was that people did not truly completely wet themselves after too long holding but simply ‘gave up’.  So, I was not going to ‘give up’ and instead wait and see what would actually happen to me.

Thus resolved, I waddled off to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast.  Breakfast went normally enough although I really wanted a pee.

8:15am:  Breakfast concluded, I decided to go to my study and surf the net for a while.  To make it interesting, I poured myself a big jug of water to take with me.  When I ran the tap, I was immediately gripped by a sharp bladder spasm but I kept a lid on things so to speak.  First port-of-call was to some reasonably reputable medical sites to reassure myself that what I was about to do was (as an isolated exercise) quite safe.  It was.

9:00am:  My ‘need to pee’ was around ‘8’ on the scale.  It was becoming difficult to concentrate on reading the on-lines newspapers as my bladder was yelling for attention.  A couple of times I stood up, but this seemed to make the urgency worse and I quickly sat down again.  I kept sipping water.

9:30am:  I started to notice that the urgency to urinate was coming in “waves”.  Leaning backwards in my reclining chair seemed to relieve things a little but the urgency would soon return.

10:00am:  I was now, quite involuntarily grabbing at my crotch at each “pee wave” – this was pretty difficult since my crotch was well-encased by a fairly thick terry towelling nappy but it seemed to help anyway.  A couple of times I stood up, crossing my legs and without consciously deciding to, found myself doing a ‘pee dance’.

10:30am:  By now, any pretense at comprehending what I was reading was abandoned.  My hand was jammed permanently between my thighs, pushing hard against the front of my nappy and I was rocking back and forth in my chair doing anything I could think of to take my mind away from the blast-furnace in my bladder.  I was starting to sweat.

10:45am:  My water jug was empty.  I was not.  I decided to venture out to refill it.  Amazingly, the need to pee seemed to relax a little as I got out of my chair and walked out toward the kitchen and I made it to the tap.  Turning on the water however, invoked a howl of protest from my bladder and I fought with all my might – so hard that I could feel the muscles in my groin quivering with the strain.  I leaned with both hands resting on the counter top.  Every fibre in me just wanted to “let go” but still I resisted – to release now would be a completely voluntary (however highly desirable) act.

After 30 seconds or so contemplation at the counter top, I had things together enough to attempt the return journey.  I had just left the kitchen when another fierce wave struck again.  I put the water jug down on an adjacent table and bent over slightly, prepared to fight the demon of micturition once more.  I held on with all my might, my groin muscles shaking.  This wave was the biggest yet and as a crescendo,  bizarrely, I felt a twitching, tingling sensation at the tip of my penis with a faint electrical current in my perineum as though I was about to ejaculate.  It was actually quite a pleasant but unexpected counterpoint to the pee I really wanted.

The wave subsided and I got back to my study.

Standing at the door, another big wave struck.  Again, I felt that warm, tingling sensation amongst the shaking muscles and I was unsure if any lapse in my control would precipitate me wetting my nappies, ejaculating in them or some strange combination of the two.

Despite the blinding urge to pee, this new type of “wave” was actually very nice.  The stirrings of an erection muted my pee-need a fraction and so I got to my desk and sat down.

11:00am:  Wave after wave of mountain-sized pee urges.  I was sweating and at best incredibly uncomfortable and at worst, in outright pain.  Sitting down, I didn’t seem to be getting the same ejaculation sensations and I just wanted to pee and get it over with.  I stood up and walked to the window in the hope of provoking an involuntary reaction.

Almost immediately, a huge wave came and again, I felt that distinct “I’m gonna cum!” feeling – I held on with all my might but at the crest of the wave, I thought I felt a hot drop at the tip of my penis.  I wasn’t sure if I had peed or ejaculated.  I stuffed a hand down the front of my nappy and felt around – I was hot and sweaty in there so it was kind of hard to tell.

Almost immediately, another wave hit, again, warm tingling and a hot wet drop – I felt around a second time but it was still ambiguous.  The faint pleasure of it however was as always, immediately eclipsed by the roaring need to urinate.  I returned to my seat.

11:15am: Now having a thoroughly miserable time, I sat in my chair with waves of pee-desperation rolling in.  Every few waves or so, I imagined that some tiny amount of fluid had leaked out but it wasn’t enough to qualify as a ‘spurt’ even.

I stood up and was immediately rewarded with twitching and tingling and a hot drop against every ounce of resistance I could muster.  I pulled down my plastic pants for a visual inspection.  My nappy was basically dry but there was indeed, a faint pale yellow mark at the front of my crotch.  It was damp to the touch.  It became obvious to me that I was intermittently “dribbling” a drop of urine and had a tablespoon or two already in my pants.

I resumed my seat and held on.

11:30:    Nothing changed at all.  I sat rocking at my desk, trying to pretend I was doing anything else and every 30 seconds or so, a crescendo of urgency would overtake me and I would feel a drop of pee dampen my nappy. 

15-20 minutes of minor leakages later, I could feel my damp patch slowly growing but it was clear to me that no catastrophic urination was going to occur.  I was just stuck in state of extreme discomfort with intermittent, unstoppable tiny dribbles of pee as some kind of pressure-relieve valve kicked in.  These dribbles were never enough to provide any real relief.

Myth busted.  It wasn’t that one completely and involuntarily voided one’s bladder as a consequence of holding on indefinitely.  Instead, the bladder simply filled and with much discomfort, would stay filled but over-flowing slowly.  What REALLY happens, I thought, is that people recognise the futility of their situation, give in and decide to wet themselves completely to make the pain stop.

On that bomb-shell, I decided that I’d suffered enough and relaxed.  For a few seconds, nothing happened!  It’s as though my bladder, like a puppy that had been too-long locked up, was a little unsure what to do once the cage door had been opened.

Then I started to pee.  Knowing it was going to be a big one, I got up and walked to bathroom in case of leaks.  I was peeing furiously in my nappy as I stood up.  I continued to pee like a horse as I walked and the relief was gorgeous.   I could hear my pee fire-hosing into the front of my pants and my nappy was becoming warm and heavy around me.  I got to the safety of a tiled floor and I was still peeing, I could hear it gurgling and inside my pants now felt like a warm bath.  I must have peed for a minute – staring at myself blankly in the mirror, lost in a warm sea of relief.  At some point, the flow of urine petered out – it was actually a bit hard to tell as I was so wet and so NOT trying to hold it in.

A cautious inspection showed that all that terry towelling and plastic pant had worked and my nappy had held.  I decided not to change straight away but instead waddled back to the study.  It drooped between my legs before I squelched back down into my chair.  The relief was so great that I felt like a sleep.

12:00 – I think I HAD dozed off in my chair.  I awoke to that warm, comfortable bulk of a thoroughly wet nappy and remembered where I was and what I had done.  Cautiously, I felt around my seat – to my disappointment, I could feel a tell-tale wet patch at the back of my right thigh telling me my plastic pants were leaking at the leggings.  I needed to clean up.  I was also aware that I needed to pee again.  All that water had to go somewhere I guess.  It was clear to me that this nappy had been punished enough and wasn’t up to another voiding.  Reluctantly, I got out of my chair to head for the bathroom.

Then the weirdest thing happened.

As I stood, a wave of urgency to pee hit me like a bus, as severe as it was unexpected. Before I’d even reached the door, I’d lost the battle and was already peeing uncontrollably into my soaked nappy.  It was unstoppable.  By the time I’d duck-walked to the bathroom, I’d completely voided, didn’t need to pee anymore and was sporting a rivulet of wee running down my inside leg.  There was nothing I could have done about it.  The delay between noticing the need to pee and actually peeing would have been no more than 5 seconds.

Slightly stunned, I peeled off my sodden nappy and dumped it into a bucket with a thud.

On a hunch, and as insurance, I grabbed a Tena disposable pull-up from my stash and put it on back under my shorts before returning to my study.

About half an hour later, I needed to pee again.  Again, I stood up, and again, I wet myself:  I got a little further than before, making it out to the hall to the bathroom before urge again overtook my holding ability and I felt my pull-up grow hot at my crotch.

Now I was a little freaked.  Later on today, my family would return and explaining how I had, in the course of a single day, rendered myself urinary incontinent would take some imagination.  I’d heard of this being done before without any problems but perhaps I’d asked more of my middle-aged bladder than it could deliver.

Upon inspection, my pull-up actually wasn’t wet to capacity and I didn’t have that many of them so I decided to leave it on – clearly for now at least, I needed it.

Next urination was after lunch.  Again, huge urge but this time I made it to the bathroom.  Admittedly I was peeing myself when I got there but this time at least some of my pee finished up in my toilet instead of my pants.  The pull-up was now soaked so I tossed it and went nappy-free to see how it went.

Perhaps this little bit of subconscious incentive helped.  Next pee I made it to the toilet but only just and as I was fumbling with my shorts I thought they would be joining my wet nappy in the washing bucket. I was happier to at least see that things appeared to be trending in the correct direction but I was still voiding like an infant – frequently, with little volume and little control.

Things gradually got better but it was an awkward night with me dashing off to the toilet every hour or two.  I seriously worried about wetting our bed but as it happened, I didn’t sleep that well and simply had to get up a couple of times.

It was about a day and a half later until something resembling normality for my pattern of urination had returned.

It would appear that I insulted my bladder with this exercise and it gained vengeance through a few hours of urge-incontinence.  All we need now is for one or more slightly overweight, middle-aged males to replicate my findings.

Sorry for the long post.

• Like 1

Great post. It clearly gives me a direction.

I don't want to exercise muscle control, instead I'll use the technique on how to stimulate the bladder to contract, to Make sure I'm not retaining urine in my bladder, thereby unintentionally increasing bladder capacity.

I have from the first day, in my own quest for incontinence training, been training my bladder to decrease capacity.

My reason for that was and still is, when my bladder capacity goes down frequency will automatically go up, given the input remains the same. No surprises here.

When capacity goes down, and eventually remains low, the frequency in which i need to empty my bladder will increase, and it will manifest itself, eventually.

This approach should result in a interrupted nights sleep, as I have to get up and pee. A result of having less capacity. Which again with a longer perspective, should mean, that I'm ready to take on the next challenge, becoming a bedwetter. When the circle is closed, incontinence has manifested itself. And the-point of no return, long passed.

As I continue into my second week of working with this method, the key is the bladder stimulation.  As a previous poster described, getting to the point of desperation by overfilling the bladder is just the practice of Omorashi and is not the goal.

What I’m finding is that my ability to clinch and hold is dramatically reduced.  My mind is doing its best to hold when I’m stimulating my bladder to contract, but my sphincter won’t cooperate.   I’m also wetting the bed consistently, and most of the time I don’t wake up or wake up while my bladder is releasing.  I’m still in shock that this is working after years of genuinely trying every method that’s out there to induce bedwetting.  I’m not crazy about the daytime diapers, so that is a definite trade off.  I don’t know how long it will take to cause permanent changes (if that’s even possible), so I’ll just keep it up and see what happens.

14 hours ago, oznl said:

In the long term, I suspect that this practice would strengthen rather than degrade the relevant muscles.  Having said that, I actually tried this experiment almost 9 years ago and in my usual fashion, I'd documented the whole thing.  Medically speaking, I've since been told it's not a great idea so I couldn't recommend it.  Here it is, cut and paste from my notes way

When in the heck did you have time to pee?

Hmm. Anybody willing to go "under the knife"  to achieve incontinence? Kinda like getting a vasectomy. No pain, no gain?

I’ll start about mid-morning after my bladder has had time to open start filling.  The first time of the day takes multiple cycles of initiating spasms, so I just keep it up until I start with the spurts.  After that, it’s every few minutes depending on what else you’ve going on and whether you can deal with a wet diaper in the near future.  My speculation is that the more often, the better.  It’s only during spasms when I can’t control urine, so right now that is when I have incontinence.  I speculate that the only type of true incontinence that could result from this is urge incontinence, which is what happens by later in the day and the spasms start on their own even when my bladder isn’t full.

Another possibility I’ve considered is that the natural coordination of the internal and external sphincters along with the bladder are being manipulated.  Will that lead to long-term issues?...no idea.  There is the possibility that the bladder could become desensitized and stop contracting as it should.  That would not be a good thing if spontaneous urination is the goal, so it’s just something to pay attention to. 

Not wise to hold your urine for too long, as that can backflow into your kidneys and poison you. Which I presume isn't fun or enjoyable. And while this method may seem to have merit, it's going to take longer than you want to become effective, and may not become effective at all.

My whole life I've had what they now call "Neurogenic bladder" which is where you have symptoms like OAB, SI, and UI happening. In my case what happened is that my detrussor muscle (the one which squeezes the bladder to empty it) would spasm without reason, rhyme, or warning. I spent most of my life either clenching down on my external sphincter to prevent leakage or being ready to do that at an instant. Using a muscle regularly strengthens it, not weakening it, but in time it can more or less damage that muscle rendering it weaker or more to the point limiting it's flexibility to extend and contract as much as it should. So after 40+ years of doing what you propose, I did start to lose bladder control beginning with drippage, going onto spurts, and finally with both reaching a level where pads would not handle it anymore and I had to begin wearing diapers. Which I was sort of OK with being I'm something of a DL, but it wasn't fun having it happen without me being able to do anything to stop it. I'd have to wear to work, to family events, and such whether I wanted to or not. It was nerve-wracking for a couple years till I became comfortable with my constant wearing and discovering that people wouldn't know I was wearing unless I did something to cause that to happen.

So yeah, if you want 40 years of trying with no better chance of losing control than any other method then go ahead. Be ready for the consequenses which could even be fatal. It's not something I'd recommend anyone do, especially when the same thing can be accomplished safely in about a year or two for most folks who want that pesky bladder control to go away.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Well I think I'll give this one a miss too.  I'd rather just work on emptying my bladder regularly and frequently.  At least I'm not likely to do any permanent damage that way.

21 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

My whole life I've had what they now call "Neurogenic bladder" which is where you have symptoms like OAB, SI, and UI happening. In my case what happened is that my detrussor muscle (the one which squeezes the bladder to empty it) would spasm without reason, rhyme, or warning. I spent most of my life either clenching down on my external sphincter to prevent leakage or being ready to do that at an instant. Using a muscle regularly strengthens it, not weakening it, but in time it can more or less damage that muscle rendering it weaker or more to the point limiting it's flexibility to extend and contract as much as it should.

So yeah, if you want 40 years of trying with no better chance of losing control than any other method then go ahead. Be ready for the consequenses which could even be fatal. It's not something I'd recommend anyone do, especially when the same thing can be accomplished safely in about a year or two for most folks who want that pesky bladder control to go away.

Bettypooh

I have decided to use some of the techniques described here. I do not intend to clench my sphincter, rather I want to induce a new behaviour, teaching my detrusor muscle to contract even when my bladder isn't holding much. Besides that just do what I do already, never clench my sphincter.

My theory is, that I'm strengthening my detrusor muscle by massaging it frequent, thereby it will win over my sphincter muscle, and genuine urge incontinence has been achieved.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2019 at 5:55 AM, Strangedude9990 said:

@Eagleclc

Have some questions if you don’t mind: 

how many times do you usually have to cause a contraction this before you get the spurts?

Once the contraction starts, you just clench and stop applying pressure, repeat, am I right? And you’re keeping your bladder filled to a degree for the whole day?

Is it like “allowing” the contracting sensation while applying the pressure or just purely causing it from the pressure and stimulation without consciously relaxing? Interesting.

Any updates on this? I am definitely going to be trying this for a whole day when possible.

As long as my bladder is not completely empty then it only takes a couple of cycles of stimulation. I’m at a point where even when I clinch as hard as I can, there is usually a spurt when I try to relax.  I may successfully prevent a full release for a time or two, but eventually my sphincter gives and I release a larger volume.  I’m still figuring out how much my daytime diaper will hold before needing a change, but I recommend using a good quality brief while you are practicing.  

My floods are smaller now than they were two weeks ago.  I now have the intense urge to urinate when my bladder approaches full volume, and if ignored then the bladder spasms start just as though I were manually stimulating it and I spurt/eventually flood.  I definitely have significantly less control holding urine than when I started this.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:47 PM, Eagleclc said:

As long as my bladder is not completely empty then it only takes a couple of cycles of stimulation. I’m at a point where even when I clinch as hard as I can, there is usually a spurt when I try to relax.  I may successfully prevent a full release for a time or two, but eventually my sphincter gives and I release a larger volume.  I’m still figuring out how much my daytime diaper will hold before needing a change, but I recommend using a good quality brief while you are practicing.  

My floods are smaller now than they were two weeks ago.  I now have the intense urge to urinate when my bladder approaches full volume, and if ignored then the bladder spasms start just as though I were manually stimulating it and I spurt/eventually flood.  I definitely have significantly less control holding urine than when I started this.

I'm guessing you have trained your destrusor muscle, making your bladder walls thicker, stronger, less elastic and easier to trigger, so that the "urge slope" is now much steeper for you. Your method to acheive bedwetting does necessarily compromise daytime control too.

I'm guessing you have trained your destrusor muscle, making your bladder walls thicker, stronger, less elastic and easier to trigger, so that the "urge slope" is now much steeper for you. Your method to acheive bedwetting does necessarily compromise daytime control too.

I have medication induced urge urinary incontinence it’s fun but not fun at the sametime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 hours ago, scif788 said:

I have medication induced urge urinary incontinence it’s fun but not fun at the sametime

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV or the internet. Though I'm curious about your meds and if IC is a one side effects. Not than I'm an expert, but that is something I've never run into or learned. If you'd rather not, that's OK too. :rolleyes:

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:14 PM, scif788 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bethanechol?

On 8/16/2019 at 6:31 AM, Bonsai said:

Bethanechol?

I doubt it's betanechol, it`s seldom used anymore and would also cause very unpleasant side-effects if taken in a dose sufficient to cause urge incontinence. Same for neostigmine etc.

More likely to be anti-hypertensives or muscle relaxants.

• Like 1
I doubt it's betanechol, it`s seldom used anymore and would also cause very unpleasant side-effects if taken in a dose sufficient to cause urge incontinence. Same for neostigmine etc.
More likely to be anti-hypertensives or muscle relaxants.

guanfacine, abilify, lexapro and adderall

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

On 7/25/2019 at 3:01 AM, MarkSmith said:

Hold against this contraction until it passes.

What exactly do you mean by this ? (translation problems from my side, sorry). Do you mean that when pressing against the sweet spot and you feel the contraction, you have to keep holding the urine up, or do you have to keep pressing?