LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema Dosages!

Hi all, I pretty sure the title tells it all. How big of a enema do you take. 

Please Format like this, “Enema Size-type of poop (soft, hard, etc)- Size of load- If you can please dm be a pic of you in that loaded enema diaper

I also want to know what dosage gives you a blowout of poop in your diaper!

Thanks in advanced. 

Hot soapy water with a squirt of mineral oil works best for me, it takes me about 20 minutes from start to finish to do  all three of my 2 liter enemas.

Two enemas for the main clean out,  one as a rinse, I find hotter water on the first two with the oil, then mix of cold and warm for the third. work the best for me.

Mineral oil really made a big difference, up until I started using oil I was having good clean outs, after the oil I was getting great clean outs.

My enemas are needed medially they are not for fetish sake.

I would work your way up, just to see how much you can take. You can hurt yourself by overdoing it. There will be a lot of liquid coming out,  so you'll need a good diaper on to hold it all.

I like to do a quart enema,  kuke warm. Too hot can damage your insides.  Too cold will give you cramps. 

I insert the tube and then put my diaper on. I kneel in the tub and release the valve and let the enema flow in. It takes a few minutes. 

Then I go lay in bed, switching body positions periodically so the enema can work it's way around.  I try to hold it in as long as I can,  40 minutes or more.  Then I get up and do things around the house.  Walk up and walk the stairs.  Eventually,  I can't hold it anymore and it starts leaking out into my diaper.  It's an awesome feeling having an accident that I can't control.  

Eventually,  most of it will be out, and I'll give a few final pushes to get everything out. 

It really helps if you already have to go when you take your enema.  You'll have a really huge mess in your diaper.