LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Ashlie found a chair in the dining room and drug it as quietly as possible into Jessica's bedroom. She looked to make sure the woman was asleep before climbing on the chair and reaching for a pack of the training panties. Even with the chair she had to stand on her tiptoes to get it. Ashlie had just gotten a pack when she lost her balance and fell down on the floor quickly bursting into tears with the pack right next to her.

*Jessica woke up hearing crying and saw her baby*baby girl what happened are you hurt? *she asked concerned. *"tell me what happened what were you doing please don't lie just tell me*she said calmly*

Ashlie continued to cry as she reached out for Jessica actually wanting some love and attention from the woman now. She was in too much pain to continue her escape attempt but the evidence showed what she had been up to. It seemed her plan had failed all because she had been too eager and forgotten just how small and weak she was. Ashlie had yet to notice but after falling she had wet her diaper.

You see this is why mommy is here*she pulls her into bed and wraps them in the comforter. *shh baby girl mommies here now stop those tears*she says calmly*now do you see why your better off with mommy I know you were trying to escape but just know your mommies little girl. *she says kissing her babies cheek*

"I'm sorry mommy. I just wanted to try my training panties" Ashlie lied to Jessica as she continued to cry. She could probably use her pacifier now to help calm her down. For now she was too focused on the pain to care if the pediatrician believed her or not. Ashlie looked down at the pack of training panties wishing she hadn't fallen off the chair after managing to get them.

I'm sorry but no you will not get these I was planning on testing you in a day or two but now I see you need to be watched all the time*jessica says disappointed. *"so tommorow I'm signing you up for daycare classes all week. "*she says with a sigh. *

"Noooo ! Mommy please don't make me go to daycare ! I'll be a good girl I promise !" Ashlie told Jessica as she knew escaping from a daycare would be very tough. She was sure the workers would keep a close eye on her and disregard her tale of being an adult just like the woman she was forced to stay with. The tears were still going showing no sign of stopping anytime soon. Ashlie was sure that now Jessica would probably find a new hiding spot for her training panties so she couldn't try to get them again.

*jessica spoke*dear I'm sorry you just proved I can't leave you alone without causing trouble so your going to daycare*jessica said.*"if you prove to be a good girl at the daycare then I'll get you a nanny ok. "*jessica said putting a pacifier in the girls mouth and handing her a stuffed animal and laid her in bed then proceeded to hide the training panties somewhere else*

Ashlie began to quiet down as Jessica put a pacifier in her mouth and gave her a stuffed animal. She didn't even pay attention to where the woman was hiding the training panties now too caught up in the cute puppy stuffed animal. Knowing that any whining about daycare would result in another punishment she fell asleep. Ashlie's butt was still a little sore as she finally drifted off to sleep.

*jessica came upstairs back into the room and cuddled up with her baby girl*"good night princess. *she said and eventually jessica fell asleep as well and softly snored In her sleep holding her princess tight making her feel safe. *

Ashlie continued to sleep late into the morning not aware her diaper had leaked. She was definitely going to need thicker diapers for bedtime as the mattress was soaked. Unless there was a mattress protector it wouldn't be a good idea to let her sleep with the pediatrician. Ashlie yawned as she finally began to wake up and felt the wetness around her.

*jessica slept unaware of her wetting the bed but felt a wetness on the bed as she woke up. *"morning princess what happened is something wrong? "*she asked not realizing that the beds wet

Ashlie kept quiet afraid Jessica would be mad her diaper had leaked. She hoped the woman wouldn't notice the wetness despite the dark spot on the sheets. As she tried to cover up the wet spot with the blanks she didn't notice she was only getting the blanket more wet. Ashlie finally stopped and covered her diaper with her hands as if it would hide her accident from Jessica.

Jessica giggled at the girls attempts*"its ok dear I not upset your diaper leaked do you need to go anymore before I change your diaper? *she asked. *"we're gonna go get you some thicker diapers so this won't happen anymore ok dear? "

Ashlie shook her head no but pouted at the idea of thicker diapers. She regretted trying to get her training panties last night instead of just focusing on getting away from the pediatrician. If she had left the house in a diaper though she was sure it wouldn't take long for someone to find her and take her back to the woman. Ashlie waited for Jessica to change her glad she wasn't in trouble.

Ashlie again shook her head no not wanting to call Jessica mommy again. She didn't want to call her mommy unless she really wanted something. As her tummy was tickled she giggled accidentally peeing even more into the soaked diaper. Ashlie tried to push Jessica's hands away not wanting to be tickled again and wet herself even more.

Ashlie continued to shake her head no as Jessica tickled her. She was a grown woman not this ladies baby or daughter. The diaper was still leaking so it would be a good idea to get the small adult changed very soon. Ashlie was still giggling uncontrollably not able to stop.

Jessica smiled and stopped helping her little girl over to the changing table as she changed her she asked"so where's your parents dear? "She asked smiling."ok dear almost done"she finished changing you into a thicker diaper. 

Ashlie blushed in embarrassment as Jessica put her in a much thicker diaper with rainbow designs. She had finally stopped giggling from being tickled too much. Judging by how far apart the diaper was pushing her legs the small adult was certain she would have to crawl or be carried. Ashlie waited for Jessica to take her off the changing table so she could get some breakfast.

Ashlie frantically shook her head no when Jessica took off her shirt and bra intending to breastfeed her. She wasn't about to drink the pediatrician's breast milk if she had a choice. Keeping her mouth shut tight she refused to suck on the woman's breasts. If Jessica tried to force Ashlie there was a good chance she would bite her quite hard.

Jessica sighed and prepared for a fight"dear please trust me this once its really good I promise"Jessica smiles. "Go ahead and suckle baby girl I promise its really good"she says again. 

Ashlie continued to shake her head no while keeping her mouth shut. She was a grown woman not some baby that wasn't ready for real food yet. It seemed the pediatrician would have to take the hard route if she wanted the small adult to try some of her breast milk. Ashlie was pushing away from Jessica as much as she could trying to get away from her breasts.