LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Ashlie Miller was a twenty five year old young woman just a little over three feet and weighing barely fifty pounds. She had short brunette hair, baby blue eyes, and a hatred of being babied. For what seemed like her entire life she had to put up with being treated like a little kid due to her size. Although Ashlie hadn't grown much since becoming an adult she was determined to get the same respect as everyone else.

For the past few days Ashlie had been feeling sick and it had only gotten worse. She finally had to make an appointment to see the doctor to figure out what was wrong. As she sat in the waiting room she tried to ignore the glances as people wondered where her parents were. Ashlie hoped she could see the doctor soon but there were still a bunch of people ahead of her.

*sarah was pretty average when it comes to height she had blonde hair and blue eyes she had to go to the doctor one day she sat next to this little girl but sarah was pretty clumsy and accidentally dumped her drink on the little girl*

Ashlie yelped in surprise as the girl sitting next to her spilt her drink on her lap. She knew it looked like she had wet herself and needed to change before the clothes got sticky. As fast as she could she went to her car and found a spare shirt and skirt but no panties. Ashlie considered going back home but didn't want to miss her appointment so began to change into the My Little Pony outfit.

*jessica was outside on her break she has brown long hair she has blue eyes she's not the tallest but average size. She watches you change in your car*"hi dear are you ok? "*she says coming near the car*

Ashlie had just finished getting out of the wet clothes and putting the skirt on when she heard someone talking to her. She turned around shocked to see a woman looking at her and hoped she couldn't see she didn't have any panties on. As she put the shirt on she hoped the woman wouldn't notice the wet clothes and think she had an accident. Ashlie hadn't noticed but she had forgotten to lock the car so Jessica could easily get in.

*Jessica the fun loving girl got into the Car with you and saw the wet panties*"oh little girl let's get you inside you must be so embarrassed about that. *she picks you up and carries you inside*

Ashlie was speechless as Jessica took her out of her car. "Hey put me down ! I'm not a little girl !" She told the woman as she found herself being picked up against her will. Despite her struggling she couldn't get free from the woman's grip. Ashlie felt humiliated being carried like a baby in just a My Little Pony shirt and matching skirt.

"I'm not feeling well so I made an appointment. But I'm not a little kid so let me go !" Ashlie told Jessica as she looked around the room noticing the childish theme. She quickly tried to get out of the room and back to the waiting room. Judging by the room and the way the woman was dressed she was certain she was a pediatrician. As Ashlie tried to reach the doorknob she paid no attention to the thermometer Jessica was holding.

Ashlie yelped as the rectal thermometer was put in her butt without warning. She glared at the woman before demanding "Take it out right now ! I'm an adult and way too old for rectal thermometers !" Despite her protests the pediatrician could now get a good look at her temperature and see it was a bit high. Ashlie knew she needed to get out of the room quickly before Jessica gave her a very through examination.

Aww*she cooed*don't worry you are adult we love children who have imagination"*she looks at the thermometer*"oh dear that's pretty high*she says with a slight worry in her voice*I'm gonna look you over ok? 

"I'm not a child and I demand you let me go !" Ashlie told Jessica as the thermometer was taken out of her butt. She stomped her foot trying to look serious despite her size and the way she was dressed. Since she wasn't wearing any panties the pediatrician would need to get her something to wear in the meantime. Ashlie groaned as her tummy grumbled obviously upset for some reason.

Ashlie gasped as Jessica left only to quickly return holding a Sesame Street diaper. "I'm not wearing that ! I keep telling you I'm an adult not a little kid !" She insisted as she saw Elmo on it and was determined not to wear it. There was no way she would let the pediatrician put the baby diaper on her without a fight. The fact that the baby diaper looked like it would have no trouble fitting Ashlie scared her as she knew it wasn't even the largest size baby diaper. 

*Jessica seems to not what you sat*"little girl lay back please if you don't lay back you won't get a treat like the good boys and girls for being good. *she says setting the diaper down closing the door*

"No way ! I'm already potty trained and I don't need diapers !" Ashlie told Jessica as she refused to lay down and let herself be diapered. She groaned in pain again as her tummy grumbled and she let out a few farts. On top of having a fever it seemed the petite woman was also constipated. Ashlie didn't care what Jessica said as she was determined not to go back to wearing diapers.

Ok you stinky girl have it your way*she says as she lays you down landing a hard swat on your thigh as she lifts your bottom up and slides the diaper under*you gonna let me do this without a tantrum little girl? 

Ashlie yelped as Jessica spanked her thigh but tried to stay strong. "I don't need diapers ! Now let me go before I miss my appointment !" She insisted still unwilling to listen to the woman. Trying her best she squirmed around wildly to free her legs or kick the diaper off the table. Ashlie wondered if anyone would hear her if she tried yelling for help.

*Jessica clearly fed up with her tantrum*ok fine*lands ten hard swats on her bottom*now listen well little girl I know wearing a diaper is embarrassing but you had a accident and your not feeling well so let me finish ok? *she says sternly*

"No ! I keep telling you I'm an adult and I don't need any damn diapers !" Ashlie told Jessica as she fought to keep from crying. She wasn't used to being spanked and it was proving quite effective on her small butt. If the pediatrician continued the spanking it wouldn't be long before the short woman gave up. Ashlie kept trying to kick away the baby diaper or get her feet free.

Ashlie was quickly in tears by the time Jessica gave her fifteen more swats to the butt. She still didn't want to be diapered but gave up not willing to put up with even more pain on her butt. As the baby powder was applied she continued to cry upset at being put back in diapers again. Ashlie swore to herself once she got back home she would file a serious complaint against Jessica and the way she had been treated.

Ok now dear*she tapes the diaper up*what symptoms have you had coughing headaches nausea anything like those*she says handing you some paper to color on as we talk*

Ashlie looked down at the diaper as Jessica taped it on her before bursting into a fresh set of tears. She didn't pay any attention to the paper and crayons just pushed them aside. Even after the spanking she was still reluctant to let the pediatrician examine her. As Ashlie continued to cry it was obvious she would need a few minutes or something to help her calm down.