LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Ashlie kept crying as she tried to rub her sore butt. She silently cursed her low pain tolerance as it made it much harder to stay strong and not cry during a spanking. As she continued to try and rub her butt she wondered if she would ever be able to escape the pediatrician. Ashlie's butt could probably use a little lotion now that it was bright red.

Ashlie began to stop crying as Jessica applied the lotion to her butt. She was very grateful as it helped ease the pain a bit. After a few minutes she stopped trying to rub her butt giving the pediatrician a chance to put the diaper back on her. Ashlie still didn't want to drink from a baby bottle even after getting another spanking from Jessica.

Ashlie let Jessica put the diaper back on her but began pouting when she was put on her lap. She was tempted not to introduce herself but had a feeling if she didn't she would just have to drink the bottle of milk now. Reluctantly she decided to tell the woman her name and hopefully convince her she wasn't a baby. "I'm Ashlie and I'm not a little kid" Ashlie told Jessica as she tried to explain what had happened so she could go back home.

Thats an adorable name*jessica doesnt respond to you saying your not a little kid but puts the nipple of the bottle in your mouth so you cant spit it out*drink up*jessica says calmly*

Ashlie began to cry as Jessica forced the bottle into her mouth and held it there. She wanted to push it out but was too weak to fight against the woman's grip. Reluctantly she began to drink the warm milk as fast as she could. Ashlie hoped after the meal Jessica would give her a chance to explain what had happened before she had been kidnapped.

*jessica smiled as her little baby drank her bottle*there see thats not so bad*as she watches you drink she begins to rock you and hum to you while you drink*

Ashlie kept crying as she drank the bottle wishing Jessica would take it out. She was already halfway through the bottle and her tummy was already beginning to feel full. With all her strength she tried to push the bottle out and tell the pediatrician she was full. Ashlie had been drinking so fast Jessica would probably need to burp her to get rid of her hiccups.

Oh I get it my baby girl is full*Jessica says taking the bottle out and putting it aside while picking you up and going to get a rag when she finds one she puts it over her shoulder patting her baby girls back to burp her*

Ashlie began to hiccup as Jessica took the bottle out of her mouth. She knew what was coming when she saw the woman get a rag and didn't like it. Before she could object her head was on the woman's shoulder and her back was being patted. "Stop it. I don't need to be burped" Ashlie told Jessica in between hiccups only to let out a big burp quickly putting an end to her argument.

That was a big one baby girl*jessica coos rocking her baby girl in her arms*we need to establish some rules*she says in a motherly tone patting her baby girls back still*

Ashlie let out a few smaller burps before her hiccups finally ceased. She didn't like what she was hearing as the woman revealed she was about to lay down some rules. There was no way they could be anything good or appropriate for an adult like herself she was sure. Ashlie knew though she needed to follow any rules Jessica put down while working on an escape plan.

"First rule you will always listen to me second if  you have a accident tell me or another adult so we can change you. If I have to leave there will be a babysitter or you will go to daycare. Any punishment from the daycare or babysitter will be given from me as well. Next rule you will eat everything on your plate and you will not go in my room without my permission. You have a 7:30 bedtime and I will pick your clothes and you will wear them got it?" Jessica told Ashlie as she laid down the rules she expected the girl to follow

Ashlie couldn't believe what she was hearing as she listened to Jessica's rules. They seemed better suited for a toddler but weren't too surprising given the way the pediatrician was treating her. She hated the idea of a babysitter or daycare as it would only make her escape attempts harder. "I'm allowed to pick my own clothes and stay by myself. And I haven't gone to bed at 7:30 since I was in school" Ashlie whined as she tried to protest against what she felt were ridiculous rules.

"Little girl you will not argue with me the rules are final when you are a good girl you can go to bed at eight."*jessica said being stern"if I here anything else about it you will get corner time or a spanking."*

Ashlie wanted to protest some more but knew her sore butt couldn't take another spanking from Jessica right now. She began to cry not having any other way to express her outrage at what she deemed stupid and unnecessary rules. With her new bedtime she was sure her diapers would leak especially with her habit of being unable to stay dry at night in unfamiliar places. Ashlie just hoped the early bedtime wouldn't start affecting her daytime control.

"Good so your going to get a bath then straight to bed"*Jessica picks you up easily and carries you upstairs setting you on the lid of the toilet and starts to fill up the bath. "Baby girl how would you like to go to the park tommorow"*jessica asked. *

"Can I pick my own clothes mommy pwease ?" Ashlie begged Jessica using her best little girl voice in hopes of getting her way. She was sure if the woman picked her outfit there wouldn't be any way to cover her diapers. A trip to the park did sound fun but definitely not as a little toddler girl. Ashlie sighed as she looked at the bath knowing Jessica would probably insist on washing her while having her play with infantile bath toys.

"What did I say this is your last warning mommy will dress you*jessica picks her up and undresses her putting her in the water.*"hang on baby girl*jessica goes to get some toys and put them in the water when she gets back. *

Ashlie continued to cry as Jessica refused to even consider letting her pick her own clothes. She wondered if it would still be the same if she could earn training panties. For now she was forced to wait in the tub to be bathed like some helpless baby. Ashlie hoped once she proved how mature she was Jessica would give her more respect and privileges.

*jessica begin washing her slowly getting her whole body. *ok princess I'm gonna get your princess parts now ok just be ready? *she asked making sure it won't scare her*

Ashlie was tempted to say no until she saw the baby toys and got a better idea. She pretended to play with them only to make a big wave of water go out of the tub and onto the woman's clothes. Not able to help herself she began laughing while hoping the woman thought she was just scared or playing too rough. Ashlie clearly didn't want Jessica touching or washing her princess parts at all.

"Well accidents happen princess but its time to clean your princess parts*jessica slowly starts washing between your legs slowly. *"its ok baby girl l just look at me"*she calms you down*

The second Jessica began washing Ashlie's private parts she began thrashing about wildly getting water everywhere. She hoped the performance would convince the woman she hated anyone touching her down there. It was humiliating being a grown woman and letting another person touch her there especially without permission. Ashlie was still crying putting on quite the show for Jessica.