LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

*jessica ate lunch as her baby cried upstairs hoping she is alright that she'll accept her new lifestyle eventually as she finished she laid on the couch listing to the baby monitor*

Ashlie kept crying as she couldn't get over how Jessica was treating her. She couldn't climb the bars but could see the latches on the outside of the crib holding them in place. Having finished the second lollipop she had nothing to help her calm down so continued to cry. Ashlie was a little tired but didn't want to go to sleep in the crib so shook the bars hoping Jessica would let her out soon.

Ashlie hoped Jessica would get her out of the crib when she came back in the nursery but quickly saw that wasn't going to happen. Instead she watched as the woman brought up a radio playing lullabies. She rolled her eyes and tried to block out the music but found herself getting sleepier. After five minutes Ashlie was fast asleep in the crib despite her efforts to stay awake.

Ashlie continued to sleep long after all the lullabies were done. She didn't notice as she peed in her diaper during the nap. It seemed her old habit of bedwetting in unfamiliar places was returning as the diaper was completely soaked. Once Jessica noticed it then any chance of sleeping in the training panties or panties would be ruined for Ashlie.

Ashlie was still sleeping when Jessica came into the nursery. She was having a good nap for the moment unaware she had a wet diaper. If the pediatrician tried to change her diaper she would quickly wake up when the baby wipes hit her butt. Jessica could either let Ashlie sleep or change her diaper and wake her up.

*Jessica decided to wake her baby even though she'll be cranky*ok I'm sorry*she whispers as she picked you up and laid you down on the changing table and untapes your diaper using a cold baby wipe to clean your parts*

Ashlie woke up very quickly as she felt the baby wipe on her privates. She looked around trying to remember where she was before seeing the woman and the wet diaper under her butt. In an instant everything came back to her and she tried to squirm away from the pediatrician. Ashlie couldn't believe she had used a diaper during her sleep and knew her old problem had returned.

Ashlie blushed as she tried to cover her private parts with her hands. She wasn't used to letting anyone see her naked and petite body. Even though she had an accident she hoped she could wear the training panties now that she was awake. Ashlie looked around trying to find out where the packs were so she could show Jessica what she wanted to wear.

*jessica came back with a thick diaper in hand as she slid the diaper under you moving your hand out of the way and powdered your privates and tapes the diaper up*there you go baby girl? 

Ashlie whimpered as she saw Jessica pick out another diaper for her. She quickly began begging sure that she would be expected to use it instead of even getting to try going potty. "Please don't make me wear another diaper ! I can stay clean and dry during the day ! Please let me wear my training panties !" Since she hadn't been able to see the packs of training panties she was sure the woman had hidden them away from her. Ashlie wondered how she could ever hope to convince Jessica she deserved training panties and regular panties.

Im sorry little one from the mess i just cleaned up thats not gonna happen*she picks you up and takes you downstairs  and sets you on the couch turning on my little pony for you to watch*

"It wasn't my fault ! You gave me castor oil !" Ashlie told Jessica ignoring the fact that her diaper had been wet not messy this time. She squirmed as she was picked up still hating it while trying not to look down. Only once she was put down did she calm down. Ashlie looked at the show Jessica had put on glad to see it was a show she liked to watch and began watching it.

*jessica smiled and went to make breakfast pancakes and eggs she warmed some milk for you in a bottle and brought it to you*drink up dear*she said handing it to you*

"I don't want a bottle !" Ashlie told Jessica as she took the bottle only to throw it away. She didn't want to drink from a baby bottle just because the pediatrician refused to believe she wasn't a little kid. If the woman tried to give her baby food she would put up a big fight. Ashlie had yet to learn Jessica's name but didn't think it was important since she wouldn't be staying with her for too long.

*jessica decided the girl needed a punishment for her tantrum*ive had it im gonna finish breakfast and your going over my knee when im done*she stands you in a corner*dont even think about moving*she goes to finish breakfast after picking the bottle up*

Ashlie pouted as Jessica put her in a corner for throwing the bottle. She knew it was wrong but was getting very frustrated over being treated like a two year old again. After the woman left she looked at the front door wondering if it was worth the risk to try escaping now. Ashlie quickly decided to wait as she was sure Jessica was keeping an eye on her in case she tried anything.

Ashlie looked over at Jessica holding the hairbrush. She didn't want to go to the woman but knew it would just make matters worse if she disobeyed. Walking over to the woman she stopped a few feet away from her. Ashlie's butt was still a little sore from her last spanking and knew this spanking would only make it worse.

"Noooo !" Ashlie cried as Jessica took her over her lap and began spanking her. She quickly began crying as her diaper was pulled down leaving her butt with no protection. With her already sore butt she was quickly reduced to begging for the pediatrician to stop spanking. "Please stop ! I'll be a good girl !" Ashlie begged Jessica while crying as she tried to cover her butt.