LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Ashlie pouted as Jessica took her out to her car before she could even try to get away. "Please just let me go. My car is right there" She begged the pediatrician as she tried to show the woman her car. Before she knew it she found herself buckled in the woman's car. Ashlie tried to open the door but found Jessica had engaged the childlock.

"Please just let me go home ! I'm too old to go through a second childhood !" Ashlie begged Jessica as she saw they were heading away from her house. She couldn't believe the woman was refusing to consider the idea that she actually was an adult. Having no idea what the pediatrician's house looked like she could only hope the woman didn't have any children to make escape even harder. Ashlie had finished the first lollipop and was now starting on the second lollipop as she let out a few farts as the castor oil was working on her stomach.

"Let me go ! I can walk ! Put me down ! I hate being carried !" Ashlie told Jessica as she squirmed and struggled upon being picked up. She didn't notice the carts with a seat that she could likely fit in to prevent escape attempts. It seemed no matter what she said or did the woman would keep treating her like a helpless child. Ashlie wondered why they had stopped at the store but had a feeling it was to get her more diapers.

"Let me go ! I don't need any more diapers ! I keep telling you I'm already potty trained !" Ashlie continued to whine to Jessica as she saw her get several packs of diapers. She kept on squirming and struggling trying to get out of the cart she had been forced into. Looking at the packs and how many were in them she knew she needed to get away soon or she'd likely never get to wear panties again. Ashlie couldn't believe Jessica wouldn't at least think about getting her some panties or training panties.

*jessica puts the diapers in the cart and goes over to the training panties*you like the pinkie pie ones dear? *she says setting you in the cart putting some panties that have pinkie pie on it in the cart with you and the diapers*

Ashlie pouted as Jessica put the diapers in the cart before getting some training panties. When she was asked if she liked Pinkie Pie she shook her head yes eager for anything besides diapers to wear. Unfortunately she saw the two packs of training panties didn't come anywhere close to the amount of diapers in the four packs in the cart. Just as they were headed to the checkout Ashlie began to poop in her diaper the castor oil having finally worked its magic.

*she smells it*oh my little girl had a accident*jessica smiles*your a good girl*I place a kiss on your cheek and I go to check out and buy the stuff in the cart*

Ashlie began to cry not liking the feeling of the messy diaper one bit. She was still pooping so a change would have to wait. The fact that the pediatrician had let everyone around them know what she had done only made matters worse. Ashlie knew she needed to get away from Jessica soon or else people around town might start recognizing what had happened to her.

*jessica buys the diapers and panties and bags them up and carries them and you to the car putting the bags in the trunk and you in the back seat and buckles you up ok stinky girl when we get home you will get a diaper change when we get home? *she says

"Please let me go ! I won't press charges or sue you if you do !" Ashlie begged Jessica as she struggled against being put back in the car. She had no intention of keeping either part of the agreement and was going to make the woman pay once she escaped. Still crying she soon finished pooping in the diaper. Ashlie's diaper was completely full and couldn't take any more poop as Jessica took her home with her.

I don't care what you'll do I've had enough of this tantrum of yours so shut your little mouth of yours till we get home*she demanded sternly as she gets in and buckles up starting the car*

"It's not a tantrum ! I keep telling you I'm an adult ! If you don't take me home now you're going to be in big trouble !" Ashlie threatened Jessica as they got farther and farther away from her house. She was getting more frightened as they left the city and into an unfamiliar area. It was clear she didn't know the area as she tried to remember the way back to the store. Ashlie hoped her old problem of bedwetting in unfamiliar places didn't return while she was stuck with Jessica.

• Like 1

Ashlie continued to cry as every attempt to get away from Jessica was failing miserably. She couldn't believe the woman wouldn't even give her a chance to prove she was an adult. The only thing she could do was watch as they got farther and farther away from her house. Ashlie was trying not to move too much to prevent her poopy diaper from invading every part of her private parts and butt.

• Like 1

*when they eventually pulled up at the house*ok little girl*jessica said *your going straight to the corner for ten minutes for throwing a tantrum all day long*jessica picked the girl up and brought her inside setting her down with her nose in the corner*don't think about moving

"I'm not throwing a tantrum but how would you like it if someone diapered you and treated you like a baby ?" Ashlie asked Jessica as she was carried into the house. She gasped as she saw the locks on the front door and knew she would need a step ladder to reach them. The messy diaper was starting to bother her but she was trying to ignore the feeling. Ashlie waited until after Jessica had put her in the corner and left before sticking her tongue at her in defiance.

Ashlie yelped in pain when Jessica swatted her thigh. She decided to try and figure out how she could get past the locks on the front door since she couldn't reach them. It would take too long to drag a stool or chair over to the front door and undo the locks unless the pediatrician was preoccupied with something. Ashlie decided to wait for now and see if her room would be easier to escape from.

*she finishes cooking and gets you out*now little girl let's see your nice room*I take you to your room and it is a little girls room*I was gonna have a little baby girl but she passed in birth*it has a pink wall with a matching pink crib and changing table with a toy box a walk in closet and a rocking chair in the corner and a stool in the other corner*

Ashlie was beyond shocked as Jessica took her to a nursery and knew she had to put her foot down. "No way ! I can't sleep in here ! I'm too old for a crib !" She told the woman as she tried to get away from the room. Just by looking at the crib she could tell she wouldn't be able to get out on her own once she was put in it. Ashlie began to cry as she couldn't believe Jessica had kidnapped her, diapered her, and was now trying to force her to stay in the nursery.

*she lay you down on the changing table and untapes your diaper and cleans your private parts and slides a diaper under your bottom and powders then tapes it up she then picks you up and lays you in the crib*nighty angel*I walk out*

Ashlie kept crying as Jessica put her on the changing table and removed the old diaper. She didn't cheer up even once she was in a fresh new diaper. Before she knew it she found herself in the crib with no way out. Ashlie looked down at Elmo on her newest diaper then outside where it was still daytime before crying even harder.