LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

*jessica smiles and set her in her lap*oh my little girl you've sprung a leak*she says smiling*you need to fix that*rubbing your tears*your ok*she says rocking you in her arms*

"I'm not a little girl ! I swear I'm an adult !" Ashlie told Jessica in between tears trying one last time to get her to listen. She was slowly starting to calm down as the woman rocked her in her arms. Being reminded with every move about the diaper she was wearing did not help matters though. Ashlie hoped Jessica would listen to her as her tears finally stopped for a moment.

Ashlie let Jessica examine her too upset to protest or try to stop her. She opened her mouth for the woman doing her best to cooperate and avoid another spanking. If she was lucky the pediatrician would let her go after the examination she told herself. Ashlie's tummy grumbled again as her constipation was getting worse and needed to be dealt with soon.

Ok dear let's check your heart beat *I put the stethoscope to your chest*breath in dear in and out for me? *she asks having you do it several times*ok shirt off please

Ashlie let Jessica listen to her breathing but hesitated when asked to take off her shirt. She didn't want the pediatrician to see her naked again forgetting she had already seen her naked private parts. Despite being small and short she was thankful to have breasts even though they weren't even big enough for a training bra. Ashlie took off the shirt while hoping Jessica would see her mistake when she spotted her breasts.

Don't be embarrassed little one I see stuff like this all day*Jessica thinks you look adorable as she lays you down pressing gently on your stomach*dear are you having trouble going to the bathroom at all? 

Despite Jessica's efforts her words did not cheer Ashlie up in the least. When asked if she was having trouble going to the bathroom she quickly lied "No. I can go to the bathroom by myself" She was still unwilling to open up to the pediatrician and be honest with her. Ashlie groaned as her tummy grumbled again as if in protest of her lying about having trouble going to the bathroom.

Ok dear I see you haven't had your shots *she says putting your shirt back on and having a nurse bring the shot stuff in*, ok dear let me see your arm please? 

"I don't need a shot ! Please I'm all caught up on my shots !" Ashlie begged Jessica as she tried to back away from the shot. She might squirm so it would be a good idea to have the nurse help the pediatrician. It was clear by her reaction she hated getting shots even if she needed them. Ashlie began to tear up as she found herself backed up to the edge of the examination table with nowhere left to go.

*the nurse held you still*ok dear*jessica says*this won't take but a second*she says as she injects you with the needle and pulling it out*all done dear*putting a band aid on it*

Ashlie was in tears again before Jessica put the needle in her arm. She quickly began crying not even stopping when the shot was over. Her pain tolerance was very low even for a kid her size. Ashlie would probably quiet down if Jessica gave her the same treats as any other kid after getting a shot.

*jessica goes to get a sucker and a sticker*you were a good girl*I pick her up and sets you on the scale*ok little one while your being weighed what symptoms have you been having 

Ashlie took the sticker and lollipop from Jessica still crying. She opened the lollipop and began to suck on it slowly calming down. As she was picked up and put on a baby scale she looked down at herself feeling very ashamed. Ashlie could barely believe how quickly she was being reduced to being treated like a little kid all due to a simple misunderstanding.

*Jessica writes down her weight*ok dear I want you to back against this thing for me*she points to the measuring thing on the wall*back your feet against the wall and stand up straight*

Ashlie continued to suck on the lollipop while Jessica wrote down her weight. She waited till she was taken off the baby scale before going over to the height rod. As she waited to be measured she stood on her tiptoes trying to look taller than she really was. Ashlie was looking forward to finally being done with the examination and getting as far away from Jessica as fast as she could.

Ashlie sighed as she quit standing on her tiptoes so Jessica could get an accurate measurement. She didn't realize it but the lollipop was working just like a pacifier would for a baby. As she waited for the pediatrician to finish she wondered if anyone in the waiting room was wondering what had happened to her. Ashlie was just glad that so far Jessica hadn't tried to make a new profile for her as a little kid for the hospital records.

*she writes down how tall you are and tells a nurse to get a file set up*ok dear wait right here*she leaves and comes back with a thing of castor oil and a spoon she pours some on the spoon*open wide please*

"I don't need a new file ! I already have one here !" Ashlie whined as she heard Jessica tell the nurse to get a file set up for her. She hoped it wouldn't work since she already had a file and some of the information was missing from the new one. When the pediatrician came back with a spoonful of castor oil she immediately recognized the smell. Ashlie shut her mouth determined not to drink the castor oil even if it would help her upset tummy.

Ashlie whimpered as Jessica threatened giving her another spanking. She braced for the taste and slowly opened her mouth. With her upset tummy and small bowels she knew it wouldn't take long for the castor oil to work through her system. Ashlie could only hope Jessica would let her use the bathroom instead of the diaper when she had to poop.

Ashlie swallowed the castor oil hating the taste of it. When she was instructed to wait by the back door she was sure it was her chance to escape. If she didn't get away from the woman she was sure she would end up having to put up with more humiliation and being treated like a little kid. Ashlie sucked on the lollipop trying to get the taste of the castor oil out of her mouth as she reached the back door.