LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Ashlie was caught off guard as Zoey dragged her back to the playroom just as she was certain she was about to find Bethany. "I need to get changed first" She quickly lied to the girl before trying to go off again. After coming so far she wasn't about to be stopped by a little girl who insisted on playing with her. Ashlie hoped Zoey would buy her excuse even though her diaper didn't look wet or messy.

"I need to go get a clean diaper first" Ashlie insisted as she tried again to get away from Zoey. She had no interest in playing with the girl or staying in the daycare a second longer than she had to. The Minnie Mouse dress was still on the floor alerting anyone who saw it that some naughty girl was running around in just a diaper. Ashlie wondered how she was ever going to get away from Zoey and find Bethany so she could present her proof about how old she really was.

"Look see I was telling the truth ! I'm an adult ! Babies don't have breasts !" Ashlie told Bethany as she tried to draw her attention to her breasts. She seemed oblivious to the fact that her boobs were barely as big as a preteen's. The stern look on the daycare worker's face didn't seem to phase her or make her realize how much trouble she was probably in for taking off her dress. Ashlie waited for Bethany to say something about her breasts so she could finally be free of the daycare.

"Stop it ! I'm an adult ! You can't do this to me !" Ashlie whined as Bethany refused to listen to her instead carrying her off to a new room. She quickly began crying as the daycare worker wasted no time spanking her already sore butt. Unless the woman decided to let her go she had a feeling her punishment for taking off the Minnie Mouse dress was only beginning. Ashlie was still crying as Bethany was showing her already red butt no mercy.

"Will we take off the dress again"bethany said still spanking her but not as hard.zoey then walked away pouting knowing shes not gonna get to play anymore and goes to play by herself."now lets get you dressed and into the corner."

Ashlie quickly shook her head no as Bethany finally finished her spanking. She couldn't believe the woman refused to acknowledge that she was at least a preteen due to her small breasts. Any hope of the daycare worker taking pity on her was quickly gone as she got ready to put the dress on her again. Ashlie hoped Bethany wouldn't let Jessica know she had taken off her infantile dress but doubted that would happen.

Bethany put the dress back on the girl and stuck her in the corner"30 minutes in the corner"bethany says watching her as zoey comes over."i thought we were gonna play"zoey aays pouting 

"But I'm an adult" Ashlie whimpered but sat down in the chair not wanting to upset Bethany and have her resume the spanking. She couldn't believe the woman had spanked her then put her in time out as if she really was a naughty toddler. When the girl came over she paid no attention to her upset that her plan had failed despite her best efforts. Ashlie tried to wait patiently but soon began squirming around as she needed to use the bathroom but didn't dare leave the time out chair.

"We take care of anyone.it doesn't matter how old you are or if you have breast"bethany said watching her.zoey still waited for ashlie to get finished in the corner to go play hide and seek or house

• Like 1

Ashlie cried upon hearing that news clearly expecting to be able to leave when she wanted since she was an adult. She continued to try and sit still but her urge to use the bathroom was getting worse every second. There was no way she could hold on for thirty minutes with more than fifteen minutes left. Ashlie continued to remain silent though not wanting to risk Bethany resetting the time for talking even if it was important.

• 4 months later...

Ashlie was surprised when Bethany let Zoe take her to the training potties when she was supposed to be in time out. She quickly untaped the diaper from around her butt and sat down on a pink training potty. While the tiny woman would have preferred a real toilet she knew better than to push her luck. Once Ashlie had finished peeing in the training potty she looked at the baby diaper on the floor then down at herself not sure what to do next since there were no spare Pull-Ups or Pampers by the training potties.

Zoe didn't care and gave the girl a fresh pullup and smiles at her walking out to get bethany who comes in and changes her quckly puttting the minnie mouse dress back on her 

Ashlie quickly took the Disney Princess Pull-Up Zoe handed her and waited for Bethany. She was very pleased when the woman put her in the training panties instead of another diaper If she was lucky she thought she might be able to wear Pull-Ups for the rest of the day. If Ashlie couldn't escape she hoped Bethany would tell Jessica what a good job she had done with potty training so she could at least have a chance at wearing training panties instead of diapers.

Bethany took her back to the playroom and let her go play and zoe came over"lets play house now like you promised?"she said smiling and blushing feeling very happy and excited.

"Fine I'll play house with you but you have to be the baby" Ashlie told Zoe trying not to sound too upset over being forced to keep her promise. She knew it could have been worse but still didn't like the idea of playing childish games. For now though she had no choice as every caregiver seemed to be watching her. Ashlie waited to see what Zoe expected her to do first not sure if she was already diapered or even wanted to wear one.

"That was the plan now ill be a baby girl that hasn't done her homework and the teacher called ok?"she said smiling and blushing feeling embarrassed but excited to have a brand new friend but smiles happily and gets into character"hi mom im home from school 

"Hi baby. How was school ? Do you have any homework ?" Ashlie asked Zoe as she pretended to be her mom. She wondered if the girl had ever tried to escape the daycare and if so how far she had gotten. As they played a few caretakers began to turn their attention to other kids though a few were still watching her. Ashlie waited for Zoe to keep playing not bothering to keep track of the time.

"No i dont"she said smiling as she sits down on the make believe couch happily why do you ask mom?"she says confused wondering whats happening or why "mom"is asking these questions maybe her teacher was ahead of her 

• 1 month later...

"Well your teacher called and said you haven't been turning in your homework recently" Ashlie told Zoe as she continued to play along. She was already bored of the game wishing instead to be able to escape the daycare. Finally there was only one employee keeping an eye on them now. Ashlie hoped they would leave soon so she could talk to Zoe about escaping.