LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

"Please don't make me go to daycare ! I'll be good I promise !" Ashlie begged Jessica as she was picked up and taken to the car. She didn't even struggle as she was buckled into the car. Luckily there was no carseat to put her in yet. Ashlie continued to give Jessica her best pleading look hoping for some sign of mercy.

"Please don't make me go to daycare ! I'm too old to go here !" Ashlie begged Jessica as they got to a daycare. She could see the colorful sign which read Little Tykes Daycare but worse then that a sign on the door that proudly stated All Ages Welcome. Even if someone did believe her she was likely to be stuck there until the woman claiming to be her mommy got back. Ashlie kept a firm grip on Jessica as she was taken out of the car trying with all her might to avoid the daycare.

"Please don't leave me here ! I'll be a good girl I promise mommy !" Ashlie continued to beg Jessica even going so far as to call her mommy. She hoped it would make the woman reconsider and take her with her. Bethany was a 21 year old woman with long brown hair, green eyes, and a very peppy attitude. "Hi there. Are you here to drop off a new arrival ? If so please fill out this paperwork and we'll take her" She told the woman as she gave her a clipboard with a few pieces of paperwork and a pen that the daycare insisted be filled out before accepting a new child or adult.

"It'll be ok dear"she takes the paper work and fills it out soon handing it back to the worker"now be a good girl ok"Jessica says kissing her on the forehead. She then walks out the door getting in her car and driving to work

Ashlie burst into a fresh set of tears as Jessica quickly filled out the paperwork and left her with Bethany. She wondered how old the pediatrician had put down and if there were any notes on her paperwork. "Ssh it's ok your mommy will be back soon. For now though why don't we go see if you can make some new friends" Bethany told Ashlie as she picked her up and headed to the playroom. On the way there she gave her an obvious diaper check to make sure she was still dry.

"Its ok dear you'll love it here you'll make so many new friends"the girl says as she sets ashlie in a playroom with other kids and walks off. Another baby girl comes up"hi I'm Lola what's your name

Ashlie looked over at Lola before ignoring her and looking around the playroom. She could see safety gates were set up so the babies couldn't wander off and get lost or hurt. The majority of the kids looked to be toddlers and worse many were wearing training pants instead of diapers. Ashlie sat down and continued to cry hoping to force Bethany to come back and check on her.

Lola took notice and hugged the girl"we can be friends"the 3 year old girl said. Bethany came back In the room with the clipboard that had ashlies age:3 and special instructions:keep in diapers at all times must take naps at nap time and must establish vegetables at snack time 

Ashlie continued to cry as she ran as close to Bethany as the safety gate would allow. She began to try and climb over it wanting to get away from the other toddlers. Right now she might be alright with being picked up if it meant leaving the playroom. Ashlie hoped Bethany would listen to her as she kept trying to climb the safety gate.

Bethany picked her up and took her to the baby room"I see someone likes other, babies her age huh? ". Bethany sits down in, a chair with a few babies gathered around with ashlie in her lap she starts reading a story that she got

• Like 1

Ashlie thought she was getting lucky as Bethany picked her up until they entered a pastel room decorated with baby shows. She blushed as the daycare worker kept her in her lap. For now she began to quiet down getting caught up in the story. Ashlie snuggled with Bethany making it seem like she enjoyed being held and story time.

Ashlie immediately resumed crying when Bethany put her in a baby crib. She looked up at the crib rail and the childproof mechanism knowing she wouldn't be able to reach them. In frustration she began shaking the crib bars unwilling to try to sleep. Ashlie didn't care as the other babies began waking up and crying as well not able to enjoy naptime.

• 3 weeks later...

"Please let me go ! That woman who dropped me off kidnapped me and forced me into diapers ! I'm way too old to be here !" Ashlie told Bethany hoping that she would believe her and let her go. She knew with how she looked and the fact that she was diapered definitely cast some doubts on her story even if it was completely true. Thinking quickly she began trying to get out of the Minnie Mouse dress to present the one piece of evidence she had. Ashlie was certain once Bethany saw her boobs she would have no choice but to admit that she was an adult and didn't belong at the daycare.

"No no little one you can play pretend all you want but no lying"bethany said stopping her from taking off the dress."lets get you too the play room with the other children"she says taking her to the playroom and setting her down

• Like 1

"I'm not lying ! She kidnapped me and forced me into these stupid diapers ! I don't belong here !" Ashlie protested as she kept on trying to take the dress off. She didn't yet know there was a zipper and a button covering the zipper to make it harder for kids to get out of the dress. The best way to make her stop trying to take off the dress would probably be a spanking and a stern talk about how only other adults could take off her clothes and diapers. Ashlie was still squirming around as Bethany took her back to the playroom.

Ashlie stopped struggling so Bethany could put her down then began trying to remove her dress again. She definitely didn't want to be stuck at the daycare by the time the pediatrician came back to pick her up. It was unfortunately proving quite difficult as she still hadn't learned about the zipper or button on the back of the dress. Ashlie turned around surprised to see a little girl trying to be her friend but decided she might be useful. "My name is Ashlie. Can you help me get out of this dress Zoey ?" She asked the girl making sure to talk slow while trying to sound friendly.

"Please help me get it off ! I'll play dress up and have as many tea parties with you as you want !" Ashlie begged Zoey not planning on keeping her promises. She only cared about getting out of the daycare and back to her adult life before the pediatrician came to pick her up. The fact that she couldn't get out of an outfit made for little kids only upset her more. Ashlie waited hoping Zoey's urge to play would cause her to help her despite the fact that she might get in trouble.

Ashlie wasted no time in trying again to get the dress off this time succeeding in her efforts. She threw the dress on the floor then went to go look for the daycare worker. Once the lady saw her breasts she was certain she would believe her story and let her go. Ashlie didn't even seem to care that Zoey was still waiting for her to go play with her.