LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Checkup Gone Wrong(Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

*jessica immediately stopped*"little girl if you don't stop your gonna get more of a sore bottom and a 6:00 bedtime.*Jessica then continues to wash her baby girls princess parts to make sure she's clean. *

"No mommy pwease ! Don't touch my princess parts ! I'll be a good girl !" Ashlie begged Jessica still acting as if she wasn't comfortable being touched down there. She hoped the woman believed she had some reason for not wanting to be touched around her private parts. If she was lucky maybe the pediatrician would let her wear training panties till she got over the imaginary issue. Ashlie was still crying as if someone was hurting her.

Little girl mommies not gonna hurt you you must trust me ok"*she kisses your cheek and finishes washing you. *"see all done mommy didn't hurt you"*she drains the tub and dries you off and lays you down on a soft towel and powders you rubbing it in and retapes a new diaper with big bird on it to Ashlie*

"Noooo !" Ashlie yelled at Jessica as she tried to squirm away from her. She couldn't believe the woman was still pushing the issue when it seemed to bring up bad memories for her. Even as the pediatrician continued to change her into a fresh diaper she squirmed around wildly trying to stop her. Ashlie tried to get away from Jessica the moment the new diaper was on her as if she was now afraid of her.

Baby girl please calm down I'm not gonna hurt you*Jessica said picking the girl up rocking her. *"mommy wants you to see something ok? "* she asked you clearly having a surprise*

Ashlie stopped squirming when Jessica picked her up but still cried. She was a little curious about the surprise but still didn't trust the woman. Unless it was good she would just keep pretending to be afraid of her captor because of having her princess parts touched. Ashlie hoped at the very least her act would make Jessica reconsider putting her in diapers all the time.

*jessica took you down to the basement it was set up like a giant play room**look baby its your own play room. *jessica said setting you on the ground where there are plenty of toys and plushies and even a tv with my little pony DVDs and a DVD player*

Ashlie was surprised to see the huge playroom Jessica showed her but didn't see any toys for anyone older than a preschooler. She wondered if she could use anything to help her escape the woman and end her nightmare. Pretending to be excited she stopped crying and began trying to get down and go play. Ashlie didn't see any windows in the play room so it would be impossible to escape that way.

*jessica set her down*"enjoy it baby girl you got thirty minutes ok dear? *she says watching you play. *"where would you like to sleep princess"*she asks her baby girl*

Ashlie looked around before deciding to play with the dolls. She pretended to be having fun when in reality she was bored out of her mind. When the pediatrician asked where she wanted to sleep she thought about for a few minutes. "I wanna sleep with mommy" Ashlie told Jessica thinking it would be easier to sneak away during the night if she wasn't stuck in a crib.

Oh that's ok baby girl you may sleep with mommy"*she says smiling picking you up and carrying you upstairs and to my room.*"little girl somethings on your mind what is it? "*jessica asks smiling knowing your planning something 

"Mommy I was playing !" Ashlie whined as Jessica took her out of the playroom. She didn't want to go to bed already since it hadn't even been five minutes. The longer she stayed up the more she was hoping to tire out the pediatrician. Ashlie pointed back in the direction of the playroom wanting to go back to it.

No baby remember you through a tantrum early bedtimes for naughty babies*jessica said laying you down. *"now answer my question what's on your mind your planning something you better tell me princess or mommy will get very angry"*she said in a dark voice. *

"But you said I could play for thirty minutes !" Ashlie whined not thinking Jessica was being the least bit fair. She was refusing to answer the question until she got the playtime she had been promised. If she was spanked she would just say the pediatrician had lied to her. It would be better for everyone if Jessica let Ashlie play for thirty minutes like she said.

*jessica sighed and yawned picking her back up and takes her back to the playroom*"now answer my question*jessica demanded tired of her attitude.*"little girl I'm about to lose my patience with you so answer my question? 

"I was gonna ask you to play with me mommy" Ashlie told Jessica giving her the best innocent look she could manage. She offered her a doll as she went back to playing with them. The fact that the pediatrician was yawning hadn't escaped her and hoped it meant she was close to falling asleep. Ashlie planned to sneak out of bed and through the front door the moment Jessica was fast asleep.

Your lying you don't want me to play what are you waiting on I know when a girl is lying I work with kids all day so I know when one is lying so what's your plan"*she says sternly. *"if you lie to me one more time you'll regret it? "

"I was mommy I promise and I was very excited about sleeping with you" Ashlie told Jessica as she began to pour on the waterworks in hopes of getting her captor to believe her. She knew if the woman didn't buy it she wouldn't be able to sit down much with a bright red butt. Again she offered the pediatrician a doll to play with. Ashlie was trying her best to seem innocent and cute for Jessica.

I've had it with your lying dry those tears now*jessica says sternly not believing you. *"now I'm giving you one chance to tell the truth now what are you planning this is the last time I ask?"*she says looking you in the eye 

"I'm not lying mommy I promise. Why won't you believe me ?" Ashlie asked Jessica as she kept on crying. She kept on crying but tried to look the woman in the eye. It was very distressing not being able to trick the pediatrician no matter what she did. Ashlie wouldn't be able to take another spanking but wasn't going to reveal her escape plan to Jessica.

Ok fine baby girl we can play for a little while? *she says picking up a doll and plays with you. *she doesn't believe you for a second but decides to wait to catch you doing whatever you have planned*

Ashlie began to stop crying as Jessica gave up and began to play with her. She silently complimented herself on a job well done thinking the woman had bought her act. Despite her best efforts she found herself having fun playing with the pediatrician and the dolls. Ashlie didn't even notice when the half hour was up meaning she would have to go to bed.

*jessica looked at the time on her phone*oh my baby girl time for bed"*Jessica picks her up and carries her upstairs. *"ok dear your allowed to sleep with me once for now ok? "*she carries her to her bed and lays her baby down and the jessica lays in bed as well falling asleep*

Ashlie gave Jessica a fake pout when she had to stop playing but let herself be carried to bed. She pretended to go to sleep but waited an hour for the woman to fall asleep. As she snuck out of bed she noticed the training panties the pediatrician had bought her. Ashlie wanted to get away from Jessica as soon as possible but knew if she went out in a diaper it probably wouldn't be long until she was dragged back to Jessica's house against her will.