LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little hero(private)

Gavin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa Shouta wasn’t exactly a kid, but at certain moments-in the very briefest of glimpses-one could see something “little” about him. The way he’d curl up in his sleeping bag, sleep soundly and get out rubbing his eyes and yawning like a little baby at the end of the day.

On very rare occasions, Aizawa would feel the urge to cast aside his adult ambitions, and let someone take care of him. 

Recently, this hunger to be cared for made him think of Momo. Rumors circled that she was a “Mommy”(whatever that meant) and she wanted a “Little” of her own, and some part of Aizawa longed to throw caution to the wind and just beg her to accept him, as screwed-up as he was.

Aizawa was always tempted to let someone take control, make him relax and eat and drink when usually he’d run on an empty tank all day. Now he had a possibility, someone who might be open to teaching him how to truly relax. 

So that day, Aizawa came up to Momo after class was over and all the other students had already left. “Can I ask you a question?” 

Aizawa heard something crinkle under her skirt and tried to think of anything else but wearing a diaper. He failed. Sighing, he looked her over and then made sure the coast was clear before speaking, 

“To be blunt, I heard you were a Mommy. I’ve never been...little before, a-and I didn’t know if I could try it out?” 

The man just looked at the diaper and shrugged. “Honestly, I don’t mind. As long as you make me your baby and force me to act, dress, and speak like one...I couldn’t care less what you look like.” 

The man nodded, face beet red. “Yes, Mommy Momo, I did. Um..” He looked over at her and muttered, not believing he was going to ask this, “Can you make me your baby? I want..I want you to force me..”

Aizawa looked around the nursery, and smiled. “It’s..nice. Cozy.” He looked at her bulge before trying to avert his gaze. “Mommy Momo, can you..can you make me your baby boy?” 

As she picked him up like he weighed nothing at all, he blushed but didn’t complain. The diaper was taped up around his waist, crinkly and strangely thick. It’d take getting used to, that’s for sure. Aizawa nodded after he heard her question, curious about what she wanted to show him. 

“No, it’s not small! I just didn’t think you had a..y’know..a thing like a man’s. It doesn’t look bad at all, it just surprised me. It’s actually really hot...” Aizawa explained, his face going red.

When she asked if she could see his, he nodded, sliding his diaper down. His member was hairy, slick, with pink folds and a little bulging part at the front. Not the cock anyone would expect by looking at him, but something else entirely. “There...How’s this? It..it’s not as nice as what you have.” 

Aizawa smiles when she said she loved it, reaching down and spreading his legs. He licked his finger and slid it into his folds, stretching himself out a little. 

He removed the finger and lay back, legs still spread. “I’ll take your cock. I’m a virgin, so...you’ll be my first.”