LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied out of the band (private)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex smiled “such a smart boy also unless we are at a gig you will be wearing flip flops Bd if I removed them from your feet that means you stay out. And when we are out you hold my hand or the hand of another grown up understood”

Alex shook his head and delivered two stinging seats to the boys bottom “you will do as your told and for the purposes of this trip you are not a grownup you are a little boy who will do as he’s told” he delivered one more swat ‘I’d like to hear you say it please 

Alex pulled the boy into his arms rocking him “sweetheart no, no one hates you we all care about you so so much, we just can’t put up with your behavior anymore understand hiney that why I’m taking change and you’re a little boy” 

"I think so" Cal said, getting up. His butt was sore so he held it a bit. When he got to the back, he didn't see the steps down to the bathroom and stumbled down, bashing his head on the edge of the floor. "I'm okay" he called in a pained voice, holding his head. He went to the bathroom and did his business, not noticing at first that his head was bleeding a little.

Alex began to inspect the boys head “you will have a bruise buddy and you’re bleeding a bit, from now on no walking around while the bus is moving unless you’re holding a hand understand” he offered the little boy his hand

Cal blushed at all the pet names. He accepted the goldfish but wasn't too happy with the juice box. He always had trouble getting the straw into the hole. "Ummm Alex can you do this for me I can't do it." He asked as he munched on crackers