LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied out of the band (private)

Callum, known by 'cal' by almost everyone,  was really excited for his first tour. He was a guitarist in a metal band, he had formed it himself, and had worked hard to get where he was. But lately  things weren't going as well. Everyone else in the band was getting better, taller, stronger, and ready to go to the next level. Cal meanwhile was struggling to keep up. He'd barely grown an inch in the last few years, standing at barely 5ft, and it was affecting his confidence and his playing.

The band had gotten a new singer who also played guitar,  and as a gift for the new tour, the singer had suggested everyone chip in to get Cal a short scale guitar, because the full scale looked silly on him and they wanted to look good. The rest of the band agreed because the new singer was so important to them, his musical skill was amazing, he had great chemistry with the rest of the band, and he was a great front man. Tall, handsome and strong with beautiful blue eyes and a commanding presence. Cal was very jealous, and somewhat intimidated by him.  He'd accepted the gift, then went home and cried about it, got drunk, and was now turning up to his first day on tour and their first meeting hungover and tired. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex and the other band members sat around waiting for Cal who was late and had not called. This was not the first time the boy had done something like this but it was getting old and if they were going to get along while on tour this behavior would have to change. When Cal showed up Alex stood “well look who finally decided to show up, take a seat Callum we have a lot to talk about I thing we’d all like to know why you are so late”

Cal knew he was in trouble when he was referred to by 'Callum'. His mom did the same thing, and he got the same feeling of dread as he walked into the meeting. Everyone was glaring at him impatiently. He could barely look Alex in the eye as he sat down.

"Uhhh, ummm. I slept in, i'm sorry." He said, voice groggy and weak. He was already pouting.

Alex gave a small smile but his tone didn’t change “well that’s unacceptable, we leave tonight and we need to be able to rely on each other, on you and Callum this is not the first time this has happened but I will not allow this behavior to continue while we are on the road I’m in charge and thier I’ll be rules that you will follow” he looked sternly at the boy

Cal bit his tongue. He didn't want Alex to be in charge, it was his band. He'd never been assertive, and he cried when he was mad which was really embarrassing. He put his head down to avoid crying.

"Okay alex, im sorry" Cal whined, not wanting to escalate things further.

Alex smiled and patted the boys shoulder “there’s a good boy, now then why don’t we all go get our bags and meet at the bus in two hours” he looked around,  at everyone then back at Cal “I’ll drive you home buddy boy” he offered the boy a hand up

Cal wiped his eyes and took Alex's hand. He knew he had to behave himself, he wanted to have a good tour and keep up. While they were walking he decided to talk to him.

"Alex, I uhh, thanks for the new guitar n stuff. It's easier to play" he said looking down and fidgeting as they walked. He couldn't help but notice how much taller Alex was.

Alex smiled “your welcome buddy and I want to be clear, I don’t think your a bad kid you just need structure and I can help give it to you you just need to let me ok kiddo” they got to the car and Alex opened the door for Cal “don’t forget to buckle buddy” he went around to the drivers seat and started the car driving Callum home

"That'd be good, you seem to have yourself together n all" he responded, blushing a bit. It was true, Cal's life was all over the place and always had been. Cal hopped in the car and put his belt on like Alex asked. He was so small he couldn't really see the road as Alex drove. He just played with his hair instead.

"I wont Alex" he said, unbuckling his belt and getting out the car. Once Alex had driven off he grumbled "not a little boy." and stomped his feet before going inside. He was very tired and fell asleep on his bed, waking up with only ten minutes to pack. He panicked and started to freak out, shoving as many clothes into his big rucksack as he could, and grabbing his guitar and gear. Right before he left the house, he remembered he forgot his sock monkey, and ran back inside to grab him. "Sorry, bananas" he apologised to his beloved stuffed animal, shoving him into his bag but forgetting to zip it properly so one of its legs were hanging out. He had to run to the bus stop, and by the time he got there he was panting and out of breath.

"h-hey" he whined in embarrassment, panting, as his beloved monkey stuffie was revealed for all to see. He followed right behind Alex trying to keep the monkey out of view as much as he could or take it back from Alex. He was too out of breath to say much.

Alex walked the boy to a seat and motioned for him to sit, one he did Alex Rachel over his emoji g the boys shoes and socks “there buddy all nice and comfy. He took out a pillow and put it on his lap patting it “lay right here buddy”

Cal sighed and laid down on Alex's lap, blushing fiercely. He knew there was no way he'd get bananas back from him otherwise, Alex was too strong and tall. He hoped none of the other band members could see him like this.

Alex handed the boy his monkey and began to stroke his hair gently “first rule buddy, this is how you will be spending your time whenever we are on this bus, if this pillow is out then you are on it laying in my lap, rule two no shoes or socks on my bus”

"b-but no one else has to do this, and what if im not tired or I want to get up. And it's not your bus, it's a rental" He rambled, clinging onto his monkey. He closed his eyes a bit and yawned, enjoying his hair being stroked.

Alex continued to caress the boy “I am in charge here little one and you will do as your told you do t always have to sleep and of course you can get up with permission now close your eyes and sleep like a good boy”