LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher turn around (Private)

jmg1217

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The class laughed even more as he fell on his butt. A second paper airplane was launched and it hit Derek by accident.  "Next one of you babies to send one of those stupid things flying around will be dealing with me." he said, glaring at the class who all shut up, not wanting to face Dereks wrath. He stood and helped Tim up and then sat back down,

Derek stayed behind. "That was better kiddo." he said "However you slipped up with those shoes multiple times." he brought out some flip flops from his bag and some velcro shoes "These should be your size buddy, please put a pair on."

• 2 weeks later...

Tim’s body gave a spasm and he crossed his arms “no I won’t do it and and you can’t make me, I’ll give you a detention if you don’t drop the subject right now” he tried to push himself up 

Derek grabbed his teacher and hauled him over his lap, which was easy to do since Tim was so small and weak compared to Derek who was an athlete. He yanked down his pants and landed a harsh swat on his butt "This is for your own good. Little boys do as they're told or they get punished" Derek added before continuing with the spanks

Tim was shocked by the sudden assault “stop no, no you can’t do this it’s it’s not fair, I’m not even a little boy, I’m a big grownup, stop now” the boy started to cry stop stop, I’ll listen, I’ll do what you want, I’ll I’ll be good”

The rocking helped Tim to calm down. He sighed can’t we just forget this. I mean come on Derek just because I’m small doesn’t make me a child” he tried to persuade the larger man. He looked down at his shoes which were still on his feet

Tim looked disappointed but he also knew he couldn’t fight with Derek all day so he sighed “Velcro, I guess, but this is dumb” as the shoes were fitting onto his feet he noted something and smiled. He easily kicked the whole shoe off “these are too big” he said triumphantly “so I guess you need to let me wear my big boy shoes”