LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher turn around (Private)

jmg1217

Tim Richmond straight need his tie and sighed he was not looking forward to this next class. He had been teacher for almost a whole school year and despite liking his job it was still very hard for him. This was mostly due to his small size. He was tiny and despite wearing 6 inch lifts everyday he still didn’t hit the 5 foot mark.  It only did the bring out all of his insecurities but it also made it difficult for him to command respect from his students who were all much taller then him.

This was especially true about his next class mostly because of one particular student who was tall and masculine and who seem to make a game out of mocking Tim. Although I tried to keep his cool the truth was this kid intimidated him and it didn’t help that at 22 Tim was less then 5 years older then this boy and certainly looked younger. He turned around waiting for the class to enter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek was a grade A student, and very popular. He knew he was handsome, and he did extremely well in sports and with the girls. His favorite class was with Mr Richmond, or 'Timmy' as he liked to call the man, or in Derek's opinion, the boy. He'd never met someone so small and cute, and Derek just loved to tease and humiliate him. Secretly, Derek had a crush on him. He almost wished Mr Richmond was a student, so he'd have an easier time messing with him, however this semester he had big plans for his timid little teacher. He tried not to smirk as he entered the class,

"Morning, timmy- I mean Mr Richmond" he mocked, correcting himself nonchalantly, earning a few giggles from the rest of the class. He decided to sit near the front this time, just to annoy him.

Tim blushed but quickly recovered “Mr Richmond Derek, I’ve told you many times if it happens again I’ll have to give you detention” he grimaced when Derek sat in the front row. He somehow sat in a way that made his presence bigger. “Now then Ummmas the year comes to a close we will begin our final unit” he sighed so many of the stud were talking out or not paying attention, Tim struggled with classroom management

As much as Derek loved seeing Tim struggle, he also wanted to pass this class. He paid really close attention to what Tim was saying, making sure he kept eye contact at all times. When his friend, Dan,  next to him was talking and giggling too loudly for him to hear, he kicked the side of his chair and glared at him. He thought to himself, if he was a teacher, he'd have much more control than this.

Tim knew his content, it was the loud rowdy students that were the problem. Dispite his short comings he made it through the lesson. He started to hand out papers and as he passed Derek’s desk he tripped falling to the floor”

Derek got out of his desk as quickly as he could, horrified at the thought Tim was hurt, "Are you ok Mr Richmond?" He asked helping him to his feet. The rest of the class were busy laughing. He rubbed the smaller mans back for a second. "You should sit down, I can hand out the papers and stuff"

Derek took the papers and handed them out to the rest of the class, all the while thinking about tim being hurt. That thought scared him, and he tried to shake it out. He found himself getting really annoyed at some of his friends at the back who would not shut up and were still laughing. "Guys, shut the fuck up. I wanna pass this class so I can get a decent scholarship and not work at mc donalds like you dillweeds." he growled. And of course his friends shut up, Derek was the toughest guy in the school and could beat them all with his hands tied. Normally he was ok with the laughing, but not when they laughed at his boys pain. He sat back down at the front after telling them off.

Once the bell rang. Derek got up and packed away his things, but not before saying goodbye to Mr Richmond, paying little attention to his upset. He had a plan. During break he went straight to the headmasters office, whom he got along very well with due to his sporting and academic talent, and decided to discuss something.

"Excuse me Mr Smith, i'd like to talk to you about some concerns I have."

"Of course, Derek. Please sit down." The headmaster replied

"Thanks. Well I was noticing Mr Richmond was struggling a bit with the class, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me helping him during my free periods? As you know I want to go into education after graduating."

The headmaster knew this was true, and at the current rate Mr Richmond's future at the school was on shaky grounds.

"I don't see why not. I'm sure you'll be a great assistant. Very well, Derek, you can start tomorrow."

"Thank you, Mr Smith." He said, giving the man a charming smile and shaking his hand before leaving the office.

"As you know your position in this school, like all other teaching faculty here, is dependent on the grades achieved by your classes at the end of the year." he began

"It's come to my attention your having a bit of trouble keeping students focused and things organized. Correct, tim?"

Mr Smith just smiled. "I see... Well, I had a wonderful chat with one of our top students. He got exceptional grades in your subject, so I don't doubt you're a good educator, Mr Richmond, but sometimes we all need extra help. He'll start as your assistant tomorrow, during his free classes." he waited for a response

Derek had been busy working up a sweat in gym class,When the bell rang for lunch, he decided to pay his little friend a visit, knocking once before walking right in. He was still sweaty and in a tank top that showed off his muscles.

"Hey Mr Richmond," he noticed his head on the desk "Were you taking a nap?" he chuckled. Leaning on his desk and checking out his pen collection. "Awh these disney ones are real cute, sir."

Tim looked up “no no I was just thinking, what are you doing here Derek, I mean it’s late shouldn’t you be home, by the way the principal paid me a visit it seems we will be working together I guess”