LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, everyone! I'm JC, and I'm here because I'm working on accepting the ABDL aspects of my personality. I'm not engaged in this as a lifestyle, but it is a desire that grows and becomes obsessive the more I try to ignore or deny it. I will never be a 24/7 wearer. I will never feel like just being dressed up and playing a role 24/7. But I can't deny that every once in a while, this is something that I need to be engaged in. My hope is that I can make some friends here, talk with some like minded people, and maybe find someone to be little online with. I am not here looking for a relationship other than friendship. I might want to talk to people in the same area as me, but only to get some food with or maybe a drink.

Little about me for those interested:

Live in SC

Profession: Teacher

Relationship Status: Married, not looking to change that

Little Status: Generally, I'm a AB Caregiver. I have very parental tendencies. But, like anyone, if I'm feeling worn down, then I want to be cared for and babied as if I were an infant.

If you'd like to know anything else about me, please feel free to ask.

You can also find me on:

Kik- findingacceptance

Discord- findingacceptance#8431

Reddit- findingacceptance

Hi JC, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you stopped in to join us. You’ll fit right in, no worries. Lots of very likeminded people here, for sure. Everyone has their own reason for being here, and their own level of ab, or dL -ness, plus more. But the common theme, is to do with diapers. You can be what you want here, there is something for everyone. It’s all good! And there are lots of us who come in, to hang out, exchange ideas, learn a thing or two, or just BS. So, come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Any questions, just lay em out there. Hope to see ya round. 

4 hours ago, Findingacceptance said:

I can't deny that every once in a while, this is something that I need to be engaged in.

Hi JC and welcome! I've also need to find time to get into littlespace. Littlespace is just so relaxing and helps me get through the week. I've found that this is a nice place to share experiences, advice, or references that wouldn't make sense to any of your non diaper wearing friends.