LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babykin Sizing Question

Babykins is having a sale and I would like to place an order with them. I have never done so before. I am curious about sizing. They list the waist and max hip size as 40-45/51. Is the sizing comparable to dependeco? I wear the XLs from them which say 44-54.

One more thing. Are their plastic pants roomy?

Thank you

I find their sizing very restrictive, being set at about 4" waist increments, and for me, they tend to run small in all dimensions (waist, crotch and side seam). In most cases I take a  size L to XL, With Babykins I need a 2XL, needing AT LEAST a 12" crotch and side seam lenght

I love the Peekaboo, though the material might be a bit thin. I find the 6 mil to be grainy on one side which, while serviceable, is not good. Good rubber panties have always been smooth on both sides for just ever. If you looked in the baby panty sections of department stores and pharmacies, you would find that the ones made of smooth material would cost about 1/4 to 1/3 more than the ones made of grainy material, even of the same brand, like BabyMate

• 2 weeks later...

Also, it appears that they are trying to keep the size of the body of the panties down so that they are not explicitly babyish to fit in the KINS ecosystem rather than be fulll-on babyish. If you look at the size chart and know rubber panties, https://www.babykins.com/collections/adult-plastic-pants/products/kins-peekaboo-clear-pull-on-vinyl-pants-30300vc  you would know that the side seam and crotch should be at least an inch; maybe two, larger than they are. That is kind of strange with these panties since they are for chastizement, punishment or humiliation and should be as babyish as possible.Thier Rubber Panties should be 2" larger at the side seam and crotch. Also, these and the lociing panties should get a real Babykins label (maybe that could be made an option for any order). Just imagine being 5 years old and Mommy or Nursie showing them to one of their friends and saying "look at the label. These are BABY rubber panties" in front of you. When I was little, the rubber panties caused more of a reaction than the diapers: Those were just pieces of cloth which didn't look or feel like anthing special, with the panties, the look and feel (and Mommy would make sure that they were FELT) said it all. And to magnify it she might say that she would put 3 rubber panties on you because you are such a big baby; and if you were a boy, she was sure to add "girl"

Both Babykins and LL Medico have accounts here but they appear to use them once a century. They should at least visit their accounts and use them to get input. For example the PVC dress that Gary makes is horrible in design, I had one 30 years ago. It is a low-waist, ultra-short skirted affair more for a sissy than an LG. Using a size Med as the standard. The waist should be 4" higher and the skirt about 6" longer and full or half circle. about halfway to the knee, my skirts, one of which is in my sig picture, are 18". Maybe they could make a babydoll ; I could give them the generall measurements or they could use my pictures to make an off-the-shoulder babydoll. They could use the input. Also, I get contradictory material from Babykins. No longer do they list the classic rubber sheets they used to have and I was told from the site that they no longer have them, yet, I was told here that they have them in 13 gauge, which end is up here? I also have a problem with the LL Medico  "I am not a ropbot" thingie. The present you with about 6 pictures and ask you which two are alike. Apparently they only want  persons who can see well. I found that out when I tried to make an account with my new email after Verizon troppped their servie and I had a total system crash. I would like to get back my old account but I do not know if that is possible

If these companies are going to create accounts here, why not use them constructivly. Maybe a mod or andmin can knock on their doors and wake them up

After 3 VERY long weeks they finally came. The diapers are a little tight but I am losing weight so no big deal there. A little tight in the legs though. I have completely fallen in love with the boomers for nights. So much more coverage and give my inner thighs a much needed rest. I'm still not sure with cloth as a whole but definitely growing on me. Currently I am wearing them during my morning walk/run. I will probably start wearing them during workouts into I get some looser workout shorts. Most of mine show the way too much.