LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 update

It has almost been a whole month since I choose to be diapered 24/7. In the last week or also I have noticed that I nolonger have the thoughts towards being without my diapers. No matter where I am, I am always diapered. I have recently bought some incontinence swimming pants so I can keep up my swimming and not be without some kind of padding.

Whenever I feel the need to pee I will do so without thought towards the amount that is already in my diaper as one would expect. Unfortunately, this has lead to 2 leaks this week, I knew that my diaper was nearly fulland the nearest changing area was nowhere near, however, since I want to be incontant I refused to hold it and I started to leak. First was while I was sitting in a pub and the second j was stood next to my girlfriend, the latter was slightly more embarrassing then the first.

Don't worry, you have to get used to the occasional leak, especially in the early days of being 24/7. It sounds as though your girlfriend is supportive and that's a huge help. I've found that unless I'm being lazy about changing I have very few leaks now as my capacity has reduced and I'm releasing pee regularly but in very small amounts. I hope you're able to continue wit the journey. I have no regrets so far!