LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua daycare program

Gavin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man squirmed a little. “But..I really am not a baby! I’m telling you the truth, just ask Midnight. I’m only in diapers because she said I should wear one, and I was only in a crib because I fell asleep and somehow ended up inside.”

He knew how far-fetched his story sounded, but he had to tell the truth. Toshinori blushed, and looked down at the crinkly diaper around his waist as his bladder twinged. 

The man looked at the “other” babies in the daycare, and wondered...did they think he was strange? They hadn’t seemed to notice him yet, thankfully. The retired Pro Hero lay on his back, staring at the ceiling, thumb straying to his mouth. 

He lifted his head. “Hello, Uraraka-chan. Froppy is..under the impression that I’m meant to be babied?” He murmured under his breath, flushing a deep shade of red. Toshinori squirmed a little when his bladder throbbed again, diaper crinkling. “I-I think she made some kind of mistake, but I can’t convince her.”

Toshinori yawned, rubbing his eyes. “Really? Maybe..I’ll think the same way?” He muttered, lying back and looking over at her. “Uh, what should I do? I’ve never been a baby b’fore...” He admitted shyly, blushing. 

The man sighed. “Alright, I’ll try.” He decided to banish all thoughts of adulthood, of being a hero or a teacher, of responsibilities, and just think about...being a baby. 

Toshinori’s diaper suddenly felt a lot comfier, and even after his bladder released into it he didn’t really mind. It still felt nice and fluffy and warm. He lay on his back, holding a rattle that had been on the floor. He gave it a little shake and marveled at the funny noises it made. 

Toshinori opened his mouth, blushing. He’d try to explain the situation to Midnight, if she ever came back. He accepted a big bite of the baby food, and swallowed. The man squirmed a bit in his diaper, bladder twinging again as he ate. 

Toshinori did just that. He sighed when the diaper grew wet, but..it wasn’t terrible. It was incredibly embarrassing, and he didn’t like the way it smelled or felt against his skinny body, but it wasn’t the worst thing he’d ever felt. 

Before he could thank Uraraka for helping him, he started coughing, covering his mouth with one hand. Blood trickled through his lips and down his chin. He shivered, coughing up more blood into his hand, tears streaming down his face.

Toshinori sniffled as he was cleaned up, visibly embarrassed. “S-Sorry! I didn’t mean to.” He cried, rubbing his eyes and blushing incredibly deeply. “It just..happens every now and then, because of my injury.” The sickly purple wound on his side was clearly visible, a scar that was huge with scar tissue that bent into it like some sort of fleshy paper crane. The man covered it up with a shaky hand as to not alarm anyone.