LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua daycare program

Gavin

Some of the students from ua high are being put in a daycare babying program where they are taking them to a real daycare and treating them like babies 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, a UA teacher found himself included in the program. He squinted, trying to see if there was some mistake, but his full name-Toshinori Yagi-was smack dab on the top of the list of “clients” like some weird joke. 

He didn’t know anything about the program, just that it involved a daycare. Perhaps he would just be helping out? The retired hero sighed, running a hand through his tangled, blond hair. After a moment, he decided that he may as well go and lend a hand, oblivious to the situation he was putting himself in.

*when he walks in midnight is getting the babyish looking room set up and urakaka and momo sitting in their cribs the two students in the program  asleep and midnight turns around hearing the door open*oh hi there your here to "help me"right? 

Toshinori blinked at the sight of the two students in their cribs; he wasn’t about to judge them for being themselves, of course, but he was a touch confused. He decided to enter quietly, as to not wake them, and noticed Midnight-the one running the daycare-was setting up the room.

“Hello, Midnight; I’m sorry to interrupt you when you’re busy, but...I got this form in the mail today. I wondered if it was some kind of mistake?” The man broached the subject, holding up the paper in question that showed his name as one of the “babies” who needed looking after.

Toshinori Yagi blushed a deep crimson. “Oh, I-I see. Er..what does that entail? What is the..goal of the class? I’m just curious.” He wondered, rubbing his neck with a nervous expression on his gaunt face.

Oh this is just a special class you see these girls are cute and sexy so one lucky teacher will keep them as a baby at the end of the year and you will be in diapers

Toshinori nodded, looking up at her with a nervous smile. He was careful to keep his voice down so he wouldn’t wake the girls, “I’m..going to be in diapers? So I am the lucky teacher who’s going to wear diapers with them, huh? Alright...” He still sounded confused, but he wouldn’t want to hurt the poor students feelings by rejecting the selection. “Do I..get dressed in one so that when they wake up I’m here, or...?” 

(Is it okay if Midnight hires another person to look after the babies too and they mistake Toshinori for one of the “babies”, because he has to wear diapers?)

(Hm..maybe one of the students/teachers who aren’t being babied? Idk who, it can be anybody as long as they mistake poor Toshi for a baby~) 

Toshinori gazed up at Midnight, a touch confused by her. “...So, I put it on under my clothes?” He did just that, grabbing one of the diapers and putting it on.

Toshinori did what Midnight asked, putting in the diaper. He secures it around his skinny waist, and blushed as he took off his ill-fitting clothes, leaving him in just a diaper.

The man watches her set up all the stuff, the cribs and baby bouncers and high chairs. He feels quite a bit tired, so he lay back, curling up in what he didn’t realize was a crib. 

He blinked his tired eyes open, the diaper he wore crinkling, and peered at the ceiling. That was when he realized he was naked save for the diaper, and if that wasn’t bad enough, he was laying in the one crib that had been unoccupied before.

Toshinori sat up quickly at the sound of Froppy’s voice, and looked at her through the bars of the crib, using them to stand on shaky legs. The bars were too high for even him to climb over, and he looked very small in the oversized crib. 

“Um, I’m afraid there’s been a mistake. I’m not meant to be in a crib. I just climbed into it by mistake, and someone must have lifted the bars up...” He tried to explain, blushing. 

Toshinori stares at her, baffled. “I..I’m not a baby, though. I just accidentally fell asleep here after Midnight had me put on one of the diapers.” He tried explaining the situation as the younger girl picked him up, squirming a bit. 

Toshinori tilted his head off to one side and nodded. “Yes. I’m..going to be a good boy, but I’m not a baby. I just w-wound up falling asleep here, and m-my name isn’t on the list, I don’t think.” He tried to explain again, stammering nervously. 

Toshinori squirmed when she put him down, too nice to scream and beg. He sighed, wobbling to his feet. “Is..is anyone else coming here?” He wondered, hoping to god that Midnight would arrive soon to explain the situation and sort out this mistake.

He rubbed his eyes and gazed at her again. “I’m really not trying to be difficult or anything, I’m only here to help, not to be taken care of.” Toshinori kept his voice calm, though he looked very nervous about this case of mistaken identity.  “I’m..not one of the babies. I was just told by Midnight to wear a diaper, I don’t really know why.”