LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student to college baby (private with tld17)

Danny

“Oh I know you will use your nappies. However, it is time for a nap. I want you to crawl up to you crib and get in. I am going to make you a baba that I want you to finish. If you do I will reward you with a bj later.” I go and make a bottle of formula. I also add a diuretic and laxative to it. This will help him use his diapers. I won’t tell him though.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod and starts crawling, still with an obvious bulge in the front of my nappy. 

I get into the crib and awaits my bottle. I get more excited when you mention what you'll be doing later if I behave and I promise you that I'll be the best boy ever.

I eagerly await your bottle of formula. 

I hand you the bottle. “I will tell you will finish your bottle. If you can finish your bottle and go the next three hours without wetting or messing. I will let you be an adult again and become your sex slave for the next month. However, if you do wet you have to fully commit to this and admit your a baby and I am your mommy” I laugh because I know that you have no chance of holding it after what I put in your bottle.

Looks at you and nods nervously "okay fine" 

I know things aren't what they seem but I try and get that out of my mind I do think about it but I try and block that thought out completely. 

The thought of her being my sex slave makes me say to myself not to mess or wet my diaper. I know it won't be easy.

Although for me it's not all about sex. It's about us spending time together. 

I drink the full bottle of formula.

“Good Honey very good.” He falls asleep thanks to the sleeping pill I also put in the bottle. Again he knows nothing and can never find out. I leave the room and return an hour later and can smell that he messed himself. My plan has worked. I now have my baby. I don’t say a word and let him sleep I want him to find out he lost on his own.

I am asleep, not realising that my diaper has filled up to the brim with wee and poop. When I turn over, I feel the slimy mush on my butt and it makes me up and I sigh, knowing my gorgeous girlfriend would love this and is going to change me because she wants to and wanted me messy. 

I start calling for you on the baby monitor "mama mama. I stinky boy" I say with a giggle. 

“Yes honey I am here. Oh it looks like you made a poopy. Mommy will change you if you just do one thing” I took out a camera and said all you need to do is say “I am not you boyfriend, I am your baby. I want to be treated a such and will submit to whatever you want. This was all my idea.” 

Looks at you and smiles "mama I a stinky boy. I am mamas stinky baby boy. I will do whatever you tell me and I asked mama to make me a baby!" 

I make gassy noises and raspberry noises but some of them is actually me passing wet gas as it seems I'm not quite finished yet.

“Ok very good this is now on video and I will change you. This is because you are no longer my boyfriend but you are my baby. I am your mommy so remember that”. I get you out of the crib and onto the changing table. It is disgusting but I deal with it. I ma loving this power. I cannot wait to show him off to all my friends. I slide 4 diapers under him. They are so thick he won’t be able to walk 

Looks at you and nods "okay mama I be a good boy for you" I'm just your big stinky baby boy" 

I lay on the table waiting for you to change my very messy diaper "mama it's stinky peeeeuuuu" 

I see the amount of diapers "mama that's lots of diapers?" I say curiously.

• 2 weeks later...

“Of course it is a lot of diapers. You are a baby so you need to wear diapers. I am using this many for a few reasons. One I may not be able to change you right away. Two I want your diapers to be noticeable. Lastly, babies must crawl, so I am  Putting so many diapers on you. That you will have no choice but to crawl. I also have another surprise for you”. I take out a pair of locking plastic pants. 

Looks at you, knowing there was no point about arguing with this so I just let this phase pass. 

I sigh as I see the locked pants and I know it's another of your crazy ideas. And the fact of me wearing multiple diapers. I know I have to crawl so I don't get spanked. I get down on all fours and crawl over to you.

“Oh honey look at you. You look so cute. I get you wish it was me in diapers and not you” I pick you up and put you in a play pen that I set up. “Honey be good I just need to get my phone to take some pictures of this. You are so cute.” 

Looks at you and blushes and I nod at that remark as you in a diaper would be very good. Even better than me. 

I look at you as you take photo after photo of me and I wait until you are finished so I can go back to playing. 

“Well honey I am sorry but one of us has to wear a diaper in this relationship. I know it is weird but it is how I am one of us has to be in diapers. Now will you smile for me.” I start to take pictures and wow are they cute. You definitely seem to be thinking about something. I wonder what. 

Looks at you "no. Neither of us have to wear a diaper. You're just going along with it. Why can't you wear them? They'll look more cute on you" 

I try and put a smile on my face as you take the pictures and as I do, I let out some pretty strong gas and I cough. 

“Oh wow you are so sweet you want me to wear the diapers. Well I do agree I would look cute but you are so cute too. Why would I wear the diapers when you are already. As I said one of us must wear. Why would I do that and be the one.?” I start to smell something. “Holy shit you stink that is bad”

Looks at you "it wasn't a poopy. That was just gas. Sorry.  Mine are pretty stinky. You should try diapers. You'd look even cuter than me. This diapers dry so I'll take it off and put you in one. You wouldn't have to use it...." 

“Haha your too funny funny. Why would I just give in that easy. What do I get out of this deal? Why would I try to be the baby. Omg you were also right that is just gas. That is too crazy is thought you messed yourself. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks at you and smiles "you've got me? We can still have fun if you want us to. I was hoping we can stay together forever and maybe get married and have our own family. You can change our kids diapers and not mine. I don't even need diapers. I'm potty trained!" 

Looks at you "maybe if we looked after a baby together that would help us? Because at the moment it's you changing my diapers and feeding me bottles. How will I learn about all that stuff if I'm being the baby?"