LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student to college baby (private with tld17)

Danny

Dan was an average college student. Although his grades weren't good at all. He tried and tried but no matter what he did he just couldn't get the grades that were expected of him. 

Still living at home as the campus was only a short drive away, he knew that he was walking on a tightrope with his mom and he knew there would be consequences if things didn't improve.

One night, before his big exam, he went out with his mates and didn't get home until 2am. Something he knew wouldn't be good when he comes face to face with his mom the next morning....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ are you kidding me? You went out last night and you have a huge exam today. You are nothing more than a big baby.” You tell me that you are not and that you will ace this exam. “ I laugh and tell you there is no chance of that. “ you can even manage to study but you think you can ace this. That is so funny” You get annoyed and tell me I am the one acting like a baby. I laugh again and say” I will tell you what put your money where your mouth is. If you ace this you can treat me like a baby for the whole summer. However if you fail you are my baby for the summer”.

*Dan was woken by his moms usual speech of staying out late. Something he knew would always come out at some point. 

Looks at You and raises my eyebrows "You wouldn't do that would you... You don't have the guts to treat me like a baby the whole summer. I will ace this exam because I've been studying really hard and I think I will pass"

Looks at You again "fine. But if I win. You have to do something for me. And I need to think what  that will be" 

“ I told you if you win that you can treat me like a baby for the summer. I will tell you what let’s double up. Not only that but I will give you ten grand. However, if you lose I get to reraise you as a baby girl. You will grow a yr older every time you accumulate enough points. You will earn points for behaving and doing certain tasks. Once you turn 22you can go back to being a full grown man again. I picked 22 because that is your real age. Are you man enough to take my bet. You know you want to put me in diapers and get 10 grand or are you scared you whittle baby?”

Looks at You and raises my eyebrows.  

"Um.  I think that might be a little strange you being babied by your son. Would that even work. But yes I'm happy with the rest of your punishment idea. Maybe not baby girl though. I still want to be a boy"

((Not a fan of the sissy stuff. Nothing against it but it's just not for me))

(Ok we will do sissy in my role play none in this one) 

“ it looks like you are scared. Just go take the the test and I will come pick you up.” You go take the test and bomb it as expected. When I pick you up, I ask you how it went. You explain how you just had a bad day and what not. I laugh and say” ok don’t worry about it and just start driving the car. You think your in good shape until I pull into target. I tell you that I just need to do some shopping. We walk into the store and I walk up to a cute college age girl who work there. “ I say excuse me, my son here lost a bet to me and has been very bad. He acts like a big baby. So as punishment for both I am going to raise him again. Do you have any diaper suggestions for my bay boy?”

Looks at you and feels worried about what you will do if I do fail. 

I know this is more likely as I've not studied and that I've not focused in class. Maybe some baby time will be good for me. I keep thinking positive as I go into the examination hall.

I leave the exam hall and see you waiting for me. "Mom stop asking me. I told you it's just stuff on my mind. It's not going to stop me from passing. Things are not so go-" I see you pull into the car park "mom come on. Can't we just go home. I just want to forget about today" following you into the store.

I watch you talk to a cute college girl and I put my head down so she can't see me blush. Then you mention the diapers and I try to make a run for it "mom quit it. I don't need diapers. We'll be on our way now. Mom! Come on!!"

I see how red you are when I make my the comment. “ Honey don’t be humiliated. You are a baby and babies need extra thick diaper. She understand that. I understand you like her but she is not interested in babies and babies she not be interested in girls.” She could not stop laughing and you were in shock. She showed us where to go. I took your hand and dragged you over. I made sure to announce to everyone to pick the diapers that you wanted. Once we got you diapers I asked that same girl if there was a place I could change you. 

Looks at you and blushes "mom. I've got a girlfriend. It's the diapers that are embarrassing me. You don't need to diaper me. I'm perfectly capable of using the toilet like a grown up. And that's exactly what I'm going to do"

I let go off my mom's hand and goes to the bathroom and locks the door.

“You better come out now or you will be sorry. For that out burst I have reduced your age down another month. That means only baby talk and crawling. Do you want me to drop you to new born level?” You open the door and our scared. I take you by the hand and drag you to the ladies room. “ once in there I announce my grown son acts like a baby, therefore he will be treated like one. Do you win if I spank and change him here. I rip down your pants and start to spank you. You are crying after 5. I tell you to lie on the changing table and you do. Another college aged girl asks if she can babysit. “Of course you can babysit.” She starts to laugh and says her baby brother has a bigger pee pee.

Opens the door and looks at you scared, knowing you are in charge now and I'm too scared to disobey you. "I'm sorry mommy. I'll be a good boy I promise" I start crying as I'm spanked like a naughty boy that I am.

Blushes as the college girl sees me naked and I cover up "mom come on. This isn't fair. I don't want her to babysit.  She has to babysit her brother. She doesn't wanna babysit two does she? I don't even need a babysitter" 

“Look honey you are a baby now wether you like it or not. The quicker you accept that the quicker you can grow up. If you fight me on this it will be a very long time until I allow you to grow up. So yes from time to time you will need a babysitter as any other baby would. Now stop worry about that and stop using big boy words.” After the talk I start to diaper you I take three diaper and layer them so your diapers will be extra thick. I slide them under you butt and powder you. Then I tape your diapers shut.

Looking at you "could be worse.  Could be me changing the diapers. But as if that would ever happen" I laugh.

I let you diaper me without complaining. Secretly I've wanted this for a long time but never wanted to admit it.

Looks at you " so how long do you expect me to use these things?" I ask you 

“ you will use diapers for both until you work your way up to age 2. At that point we will start potty training. If you do well then you can move to pull ups if not you stay in diapers”

Looks at you "mom come on. I'm a college student. I can't go to college wearing diapers. That's not fair. I didn't even properly agree to this" 

"You haven't even got evidence that I agreed to this" 

I laugh again and pull on a signed contract and show you a video of you signing it form my phone. “ Now you can see you did agree. Plus I also said no more big boy talk. For that you are getting a special treat.” I pull out a pacifier and put soap on it, I stick it in your mouth.

Looks at you and gulps and sighs "Okay fine. I'm sure soon enough you'll get fed up with all of this nonsense"

I see the soap and pacifier and when it goes in my mouth, I instantly remove it "What the! Are you crazy! Why would you do that?? Are you trying to poison me or something.  I said I'll be a baby but I never agreed to the baby talk" 

“First off it is not nonsense. You agreed so I will not get tired of it. I am going to enjoy having a baby around again. I really miss it. Second, put the pacifier back in or I will lock it in place. You are being punished for using bad words. It is not poison it just does not taste good and may make you poopy later. So don’t worry. Lastly, it does not matter what you agreed to. You agreed to be a baby and that means everything. We both know that if you won, that you would be even harder on me. Now stop with the act you know your enjoying this.”

Looks at you and blushes. There was no way I was going to mess these. 

Looks at you again "but I. But you. What's the use in even complaining.  I'm not going to make things worse than they already are. I'll be a baby but the diapers is the only thing I'll do. I'm not agreeing to any of the other baby stuff. Surely we can reach an agreement. It's bad enough wearing these things even more worse having to actually wait to be changed until I actually do use them!" 

“Haha you did agree to it but I will tell you what I will make a deal with you on this. If you can go the rest of the day without wetting or messing yourself I will agree you are not a baby. You will only need to wear pull ups. If you wet or mess yourself it is everything ambaby would do.”

Looks at you and blushes "yeah fine. No problem. I can do that. I'll prove to you I'm a big boy and not a baby. And also if I fail then I guess I'm stuck changing gross diapers as well for the rest of my home life?" 

Haha that is too cute you think your a big boy ok. Your on. I smile knowing the schedule for the rest of the day. Lunch at a Mexican place and lots of stops without bathrooms. This will be perfect he stands no chance.

Looks at you, trying not to wriggle about too much as the diaper crinkles. 

"So. What's for lunch. And if I do need to use the bathroom, can you at least let me take my diaper off?"

“Of course you can take the diaper off if you need to use the potty. Just say mommy I need to use the potty. I will then take you diaper off of you and take you to the potty. We are having Mexican. I know it is your favorite. I figure I might as well spoil you with some extra spicy food.”

Looks at you. You know as soon as I eat spicy stuff I have an urge to release my bowels and sometimes it comes out quicker than anticipated. 

"Mom. Isn't that a little risky. I don't want to stink up the restaurant?. And I'm never saying that in public"