LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student to college baby (private with tld17)

Danny

“Ok so here is the deal. I say we god on one weeks baby contracts for the next 2 months. At the end of the week we will find something to bet on and the loser is a baby. By baby I mean total baby in every way.”

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ I am saying since one of us needs to be the baby. We can make it into a game. Every week we pick something to bet on and the loser becomes the baby for the week. I will even let you pick the first thing we bet on.”

Looks at you "Okay. I don't mind you treating me like a baby. No responsibilities and you'll be changing my dirty diapers so even better. I'll just be able to relax and poop whenever I need to" I smile

"Speaking of that. Have you got a diaper on me because um... I kinda have to poop right now"

I smile knowing my plan is worked. I made him think I was willing to be the baby and that got him to decide to be the baby. “ oh honey that is so true you will love being my baby. I will gladly change your poopy diapers. Hold out one more second while I diaper you.”I take out the thickest diaper I have ever seen. I had the specially ordered. I put two on you. With these you will have trouble walking they are so thick. 

Blushes as I look at you. A bulge appears in the front of my underwear but then you strip me and diaper me after using powder.

I try to walk but end up going on all fours. While I'm crawling I let out very wet gas "you wanna change my poopy diapers mama?" I say surprised as I let out more gas. It really stinks as well. 

"Mama I gotta go..." I just push out a big mess right there into my very thick diapers. I sigh a relief as I let it out. I then start crawling as if nothing's happened

((Don't forget the other rp))

“Oh look someone does sure enjoy being a baby. Look you little penis is super hard.” I laugh and finish diapering you. I wonder if he really is enjoying this. If so my plan worked and I never have to worry about him trying to get revenge. I got my baby. I hear you start to complain about a new mess you made as you have to crawl because the diapers I put you in are so thick. “ Honey I know you made another mess but I put you in thick diapers for a reason. They can hold the mess for a little while longer.”

(Don't forget about the other rp)

Looks at you as all I can do is crawl.  

I crawl for a bit but then tries to get onto my feet and as I do, I fall back and lands right on my very messy butt which means the clean up will be even messier but I don't mind as I'm not even changing it. As that is mommy's job. 

"Mama can you change me? It's messy in there and I no no if it can hold more cause it's never ending my poo poo mama gave me something and it all wants to come out" I grunt again and the diaper fills more as it gets ever closer to leaking point... 

Oh man I look at you and realize that this is a mess. “I tell you ok honey crawl to the shower mommy will shower with you. I go to my room as you crawl up the stairs. I change into a bikini. I walk to the bathroom and say “Honey I changed into a bikini because babies should not shower with mommy while she is naked. Let get you all cleaned and then a nap.

• 3 weeks later...

I take your diaper off of you, I cannot help but think how great this is. You fell for my plan hook, line, and sinker. I got my adult baby. “Honey look at you. You even look like a real baby. Let take a shower.” I bring you into the shower and shower you up. Why you are in there I even make you whole body. I can tell you are thinking about things. You either love or hate this. Not sure which.