LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boku no Diaper Academia[Private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa nodded and spoke, “It’s okay, I’ll change you. Nobody else is here.” It was true; the students had already left to go train. “Just lie down for me, alright? I’ll get you out of that wet diaper.” 

He does see the stain. “Looks like you didn’t wipe very well, Uraraka.” He told her, using wet wipes to clean her privates up. When he was done and taped her into a fresh diaper, Aizawa ruffled her hair. “Good girl.” 

Aizawa lifted an eyebrow. “Sounds like you’re asking for a trip over my knee, Ochako-chan. You want your sensei to spank your ass?” He asked her, lifting her off the ground and setting her over his knee.

Sir stop please I'll wear the diaper*she cries out her bottom burning*

(Maybe her teacher she should make an example out of her in front of the class to teach her a lesson for being fussy) 

“You know what? No. I’ll be waiting until the rest of the class comes in to diaper you again. You’ll be their example of what happens when they’re bad.” Aizawa told her, swatting her ass again. He pointed to the corner of the classroom. “Stand there and don’t move until the rest of the class arrives.” 

When the rest of the class came, they thankfully didn’t call her out for wearing diapers. Aizawa flashed her a triumphant sort of “told you so” look before going back to teaching as though nothing was happening. If they asked what was going on, he’d simply say, “She’s being punished.” and leave it at that.

Mineta was, in fact, staring. He grinned like a creep, obviously into what he was seeing, “Wow, she’s so hot like that! I can’t wait to finally see-“ Aizawa grabbed him by the shoulder and commanded, “Go to the principal’s office. Don’t ogle your classmates.”