LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boku no Diaper Academia[Private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

Eraserhead had gone through enough already without his students being so reckless. One of his students had foolishly charged into battle even after he warned them of the danger, and had nearly gotten themselves hurt. This could not be allowed; it was illogical to let his student leap into danger and disobey direct orders, even if they were only trying to help. 

At the end of the day, he called in the student who had done this; Uraraka. He had never needed to punish one of his students before, and the principal allowed teachers to discipline students as they saw fit, so this would be a new experience for both of them. 

Eraserhead-or Aizawa-sensei, to his students-had procured a few supplies to punish such unruly children. They were hidden from prying eyes, locked in the closet at the back of the room; it was just a shame he had to use them right now. Now all he had to do was wait for Uraraka to enter the classroom, to begin her punishment. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*urakaka enters the room seeing Mr aizawa glaring at her probably from what she did earlier she goes to her seat trying to avoid looking at him knowing she messed up she didn't face him she just kept her head down as she took her seat*

Aizawa motioned for her to get up. “Uraraka. Come to the front of the class for me, and lie down on this.” He had a mat out on the wooden floor, spread out, but hadn’t gotten out the other supplies. Yet.

Aizawa got out what looked like some kind of powder and a white plastic square. He turned back around and spoke, in a tone that brokered no argument, “Spread your legs out for me and do not struggle unless you want me to spank you.” 

Aizawa simply leveled her a stern look. “Please don’t make this difficult. I won’t be hurting you, no worries; I just need you to spread your legs. I won’t be touching you..down there for any longer than I have to.” 

“You’ve been immature. You jumped into battle without thinking of the consequences, and you almost got yourself seriously injured.” Aizawa lectures her, tightening his grip. 

The man did notice the pee after she spoke, shaking his head in disappointment. “You will learn how to walk in it, maybe use your quirk to lighten it so it’s not so..heavy.” He informed her, feeling the diaper. “Seems you’ve used it already...just tell me when it’s soaked and I’ll change you.” 

Aizawa carefully wiped her tears, shushing her. “I’m not going to hurt you.” He whispered, letting her go. “Just go to classes for now, and come back here if you need to be changed. Okay?” 

Aizawa did, in fact, notice. He sighed, seeing that she’d wet it so badly it almost leaked. “If anyone says something, I’ll make sure they know you’re wearing it for...medical reasons. I won’t let them know I’m punishing you, because I can’t have them making fun of a classmate. Okay?” 

Ok sir*she goes back to her class and grabs her backpack and goes to her next class sniffling the diaper feeling heavy hoping no one looks under her skirt kind of waddling*