LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very repressed AB side?

Over the last couple months, I have suffered from high level depression. I have been looking for ways to relax myself and just forget about every for a little while. I think you know where this is going haha. 

In my life, I have been about 90% DL with a sprinkling of AB and never really able to come close to anything like regressing. I think I want to try my hand at it again and am worried I won't be able to forget about my adult side. My brain has a hard time letting go of things and it feels like that applies to letting adult stresses go and just be comfy in an AB space. 

Does anyone have any tips on how to try to clear my mind, regress, and be able to take my mind off of all my stress and depression?

Well I don’t know your mind, and I’m not a professional, of course. But I would suggest, you put of your most comfortable diapers, and whatever else you feel most comfortable in, like pajamas, shorts, t shirt, whatever... Then just play at something, something you enjoyed playing as a young child, legos, blocks, coloring, painting, make it something simple. Anything simple, and somewhat creative is fine. You want to kinda focus on, something you want to make possible, but has no real necessity. Like making a house, or castle with blocks, or legos. Do whatever you want, you don’t even have to finish it. Just get lost, in the doing. Hope that might help? 

I love AB stuff, but just as you say I have a very hard time regressing. The only time I truly regress is with other people, but not when I'm playing AB.  For example, last summer my family had a pool party and my brother and I started getting kind of wild in the pool, trying to dunk each other and stuff.  In a few minutes I was giggling and screaming uncontrollably trying to hide behind my Mom and wife.  It was was so silly and for awhile I completely forgot to act like an adult.  

When I'm alone all diapered up I try watching cartoons and playing with legos and stuff but it doesn't really work.  What I've found that does sort of work is to video myself, I may be only acting like I'm regressing but it helps to kind of get into the role.  I think it would be really easy for me to get all regressed in an actual AB setting with others.