LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Proper Start

So I have lurked, been involved in chats, and always hid who I really was. I am finally to a point where I am fine coming most of the way out of various closets, this being one of them. So, I am a 35 year old woman from Southern California, happily married to a wonderful wife. I don't know much what else to say! Hope to get to know you all!

2 hours ago, LaFleurSauvage said:

So I have lurked, been involved in chats, and always hid who I really was. I am finally to a point where I am fine coming most of the way out of various closets, this being one of them. So, I am a 35 year old woman from Southern California, happily married to a wonderful wife. I don't know much what else to say! Hope to get to know you all!

Hello and welcome out of the shadows and into the open. I've found that this is a wonderful community and I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome to DD. Glad to meet you, and happy you came out to join us. I think you will be happy you did. There’s lots of good, fun, likeminded people here, and we don’t bite. Well, most don’t, and the others won’t without permission, lol. So, I’m kinda wondering about your spouse? I mean, does she know about your loving diapers, and is it something you both have fun with? Does she also wear diapers too? On kind of a side note, my wife is from Southern Cali too. San Bernardino Co. We met on another ab/dL site sometime back. Long story short, she ended up moving to NJ with me. Anyway, hope to see you round some, and don’t forget to, have fun, and enjoy! 

She knows, sometimes changes me, but she does not get any real enjoyment from it, and struggles to understand it. I'd love for her to be more into it, but she more or less just lets me do it, and doesn't say much except remind me how expensive diapers are ?

12 minutes ago, LaFleurSauvage said:

She knows, sometimes changes me, but she does not get any real enjoyment from it, and struggles to understand it. I'd love for her to be more into it, but she more or less just lets me do it, and doesn't say much except remind me how expensive diapers are ?

I see, well then it’s good you have come here. And as for your wife, give her time. Maybe she’ll understand more, as more time passes. Work together on it, and compromise as much as possible. For example, if she will diaper you, and participate some, maybe you can do something for her, that she would like to do, or enjoy. 

And if disposable diapers are a sticking point, maybe try using cloth washable diapers? I know that’s not for everyone, and the initial cost for some diapers, and plastic pants, could be a bit pricey. But, it might be something to consider. You, and your wife might like them even better? 

33 minutes ago, LaFleurSauvage said:

I do the laundry, so cloth is a non-starter for me :-p. 

Lol, I thought it would be the other way round, but ok. 

Let me ask you this, do you just wet your diapers, or do you also mess them? 

You still could use the cloth. But use cloth only, when you know you won’t be making a mess in them. If it’s going to be a possible messy diaper, then use a disposable. 

But, I get it. I like cloth diapers first and foremost, but I wouldn’t want to wash messy ones. My wife’s view is the same. She wouldn’t change my messy diapers, not unless I was sick and she had to, out of need. 

There are also liners you can use inside cloth diapers, for helping catch the mess. You would need to pick the liner up out of your diaper at changing time, and let the mess drop into the toilet for disposal. But, it can help with washing them later. Not as much mess in the laundry then. 

I don't see it as much of an opinion for myself or my wife, but I wanted to point it out.