LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby wisher

Ahh, right.

Kyle was 20 years old man with no perspectives. His parents kicked him out of house cause he was finally adult and they could get rid of problem, his job suck and he lived in really poor flat. His life was just horrible. The only thing he wanted the most was that he could be happy. He just wanted to finally change his life for better. While wandering around park, he noticed something in bush. Something flashy. He quickly got to it and pulled out that item. It was some kind of old lamp. Like that from Alladin. He smiled to himself. Maybe he could sell it and get some money? But first, he wiped it with his shirt to get rid of dirt.

When Kyle rubbed the lamp a blue numb got out from the wick and it started to become in a blue man who did a yawn. 

"good morning" he said streaching and making appear a cup of coffee in his heand "sorry but I slept for two thousand years and I need some minutes to wake up" he said drinking a sip from it. 

"Good!" he said when he finished to drink his coffee and to brush his teeth with a a tooth brush "Sorry for waiting I really want to do a good impression in front of my new clients. I'm the Genie of this lamp you can call me Eu-Genie. Did you understand the gag?" but nodding that Kyle didn't laugh he comment "ah... very hard public! Anyway now I have to realize three desires for you. I can do everything you want except kill,  resurrect the dead (it disgust me! )" he whispered "and change the history (I don't want messing the time it don't like to the historians!)" 

(I inspired myself to the genie of Aladin of the Disney. I hope it like you)