LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lucas was a 4 year old boy who lived in an orphanage until a new family adopted him. He was sat on the floor of the play room wearing only a pull up and a Tshirt while he was playing with his favorite toy machine when the social worker brought a woman and a teenage girl in front of him. 

"Hello Lucas" miss Claudia said him with a smile "they are your new mommy and your big sister". Lucas watched miss Claudia an then he raised his arms to be picked up by her new mommy. 

"oh! Why he don't wear the pants? I thought that he was ready" miss Claudia said when she nodded what he wore "I'm very sorry!" she said going to take a pair of that from another room while Lucas was taking the pacifier attacked to his Tshirt with a plastic chane. He did a shy smile to his big sister when he turned his eyes to her . 

(I'm searching someone who did the part of mother and sister . Please don't write two lines for answer but be descriptive) 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura was 36 years old woman with blonde hair and beutiful blue eyes. Her daughter was 13 and seems like she was replica of her mother. They both looked at adorable toddler with lovely smiles. He was so cute.

"Hello, little one. My name is Jessica. And I will be your new big sis. I am sure we will have much fun together." Jessica said and petted little boy's head with love.

"Oh, I am sure you will have good life with us, baby. I know that you will love your new family." said Laura and took toddler in arms

Main time miss Claudia was returning with a pair of pants and Lucas's plush bear. 

"Sorry for this inconvenience" miss Claudia said to Mrs. Laura, "you was forgetting this!" she said showing him the plush bear "what would captain Bear do without you?" Lucas took his plush bear huging him with a smile while miss Claudia was trying to put him a pair of green pants. When she finished miss Claudia said to Mrs Laura that it was a last paper work to do before to go. 

Laura smiled and nodded. She put Lucan down and went with miss Claudia to fill paper work. Jessica smiled as she was now alone with her new brother. She sat on chair and took him on lap.

"Can you tell me something about you, baby bro?" she asked nicely. She was curious about him since he was going to be her new brother. She wanted to know more about him.

"I like color and listen story!" He said with his delicate voice after remove his pacifier from his mouth an putting it in again. 

Main time miss Claudia was gioing to Mrs Laura the last document to firm before shake her hand. 

"Oh, really? Well, I like to ride a bike, swim and read books." she said with smile and petted his head lovingly. "Gosh, you are really adorable, you know?"

Laura smiled as she shok miss Claudia's hand. She was happy she could now adopt that precious little boy. She was going to make his childhood really happy..

"Can I ask why he is wearing pullups?"

Lucas felt happy when her sister said that she like read, she would listen her very gladly if she would be available to read for him.

"of course" miss Claudia answered her "because he isn't still potty trained. He is beginning it but he is not very enthusiastic at the idea. Usually he wear diapers to the night and often he wet his self during the day. I hope that it's not a problem" 

Jessica petted his head and kissed on cheek.

"I promise I will be great big sis for you. I will take good care about you." she said.

"That's not a problem at all. I understand it completly. I will be happy to care about this lovely baby boy." said smiled Laura. She couldn't wait to take Lucas home

Miss Claudia gave to Mrs Jessica a diaper bag before to accompany her to the exit saying goodbye to Lucas. 

Lucas waited that his new mommy gets out from miss Claudia's Office and he let himself bring out of the building. He was so happy to be adopted by his new family. 

Jessica followed her mom as she was carrying Lucas in arms. After leaving building they went to Laura's car. Laura placed Lucas in carseat and buckled him in. Jessica sat next to him holding diaper bag. Laura in meanwhile sat on driver place and turned engine on.

Lucas let her mommy put him in his car seat and buckle to it and he watch his sister seat next him. He couldn't wait to see his new house, while his mommy drived the car he started to hum the opening of his favorite cartoon while he watched behind the car window. 

Ride wasn't too long. After some time, they reached nice, two floor house with garden. Laura turned off the engine, unbuckled Lucas and took him in arms. Jessica left car with them.

"Welcme in your new home, honey." Laura said with happy voice and carried toddler inside house

Lucas smiled when his new mommy turned off the motor. He was finally arrived to his new home. He wanted so much see his new room. When he saw the new house he remained open-mouthed, he never saw a so big house. 

"It's a castle!" he exclaimed very surprised

Both females giggled at what he said.

"Yup. It's castle. And you are going to be prince." Jessica said with smile. Soon, he was carried into his room. It had TV, soft carpet, chest with many toys and toddler bed.

"Now, sweetie. I want you to feel comfy. So you can either stay in your clothes or take off pants. You can even walk only in your cute pullup. We won't judge you." said Laura kissing his head.

He saw his new room and he did a very big smile. It was so big and he had so much toys. He thought that it was only a dream.

"Ok." Lucas said to his mommy indicating his pants "Can you help me to remove this?" . 

While he was taking very much funny with Jessica Lucas felt the need to pee and as nothing was happening he started to pee in his pull up. He continued to play with his sister hoping that he didn't notice what was happen because he was having very much funny and he did not want stop his play. 

"Ok mommy!" Lucas said getting up and giving his little hand to Jessica before to follow her to the kitchen. When they arrived to the room Lucas stomach grumbled very noisily. 

"ops my tummy grumble!" he exclaimed with a smile.