LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bet with my secretary (private for tld17 and Anastasia)

Tld17

You change me and I continue to be good. I am about to set my plan into motion. I notice you fell asleep. I quickly go inside and get a strong water pill and laxative. I put them in your drink while you sleep. You are out cold and do not have a clue. I go back to playing and wait for my plan to work.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you pass back out on the ground. This is my chance. I strip you naked and diaper you. The diapers are thicker then what is on me at this point. I also slip head phones on you that are playing hypnosis.

I get this ridiculous outfit off of me. I am no longer in diapers Thank god. “Honey it is ok just submit. Daddy is here for you. We are going to get you all better”. I am so excited I am not longer the baby. I will never be one again. No one will change that.

“Of course honey it is your home. Why don’t you crawl up to the nursery.” I take all kinds of pictures and put you on the changing table. I change you this time putting 4 diapers on you. I then take a pair of locking plastic pants and put them on you. They are pink. I lay you in the crib and tell you to take a nap. I know you will try and come up with a plan I just hope I can stop it.

I go into the room and I see that you are fast asleep. I cannot believe this worked so well. Tomorrow I am going to o go back to work and reclaim my company. Everyone will forget what happened na dwell be glad to have me back. I notice that you wet and messed again. You are going to be the perfect baby.

I notice you trying to run and laugh. “Honey look at yourself. You are in diapers so thick you cannot walk. They are locked on you, you have no shirt or bra on, where are you going to go. I would suggest coming up with a better plan than that”

“Are you serious if I let you go everything goes back to normal and we start our relationship?” 

“if that is the case you got a deal.”I give you they key to the panties and take you out of the,crib