LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bet with my secretary (private for tld17 and Anastasia)

Tld17

My name is Tim and I am 36 years old. I am very attractive and in great shape. I run a private company with about 25 employees. We deal with stocks and I have made a killing. My secretary is beautiful and we are very close. Her name is Anastasia. We love to make bets with each other and usually I come out on top. Last week we made a bet on trivia. I won and she had o become my slave for a week. I treated her bad and took pleasure in humiliating her. Last night I made her make out with another girl and today I made her come dressed to work as a baby. This was complete with diapers. She asked me when she would get a chance at another bet. She said she needs her revenge. I laughed and said di am not worried about losing to you. “Just pick what we are betting on, the time, and the stakes”

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Anastasia de Jong I am 24 years old I am a tall green-eyed blonde. I work as a secretary with my director Tim.
Since college, we are friends and all the time we argue on various trifles, on desires. Sometimes I win sometimes he.
But lately his desires have become humiliating. He made me be his slave. he forced to kiss another girl, I can not say that I did not like. Rather the opposite. Loved it. But he made me come to work in a diaper. It’s good that I hid it under my dress, but I dreamed of revenge.

I came to his office. and brought him his favorite coffee, but he does not know that I added a strong diuretic to it. and then I specifically closed the toilet and attached a sign "Repair."
Tim I came up with a new argument. If you are not able to hold your urine in the course of this day and until the evening and if you don’t go to the toilet you will wet your pants, then you will be my baby for a month. What are you going to say?"

“Anastasia that is not really an argument. I am a strong man and of course I can hold it. If I cannot go the next three hours without using the bathroom I will be your sissy baby and in fact will go further you can be the boss for the next month too. However when I win, you will become my baby girl and I get to reraise you.” This is so great I think to myself, I am going to go to have my own baby. She will look so cute in her diapers and baby dresses. I start to feel some pain in my bladder. I decide to ignore it and go back to work. A few min later it gets worse. I call you back in to try and talk you out of this bet. I cannot believe I signed a contract  

I saw how Tim approached me with a little tight legs and asked to cancel the dispute ...

"Tim. A dispute is an honest contract. You still have 3 hours before the end of the working day. I will not cancel our agreement. Let me remind you that if you wet your pants, then you will be my baby for a month." I said, smiling knowing that he would not be able to keep dry pants for even 15 minutes ...

Omg I cannot believe her. She is really going to hold me to this. I was so mad that I refused to talk to her anymore. I stomped to my office and slammed the door. I tried to work but could not stop thinking about it. Eventually the pain was too much and I flooded my pants. I put my head down in shame and tried to think about what to do. It was then, that I remembered I had another suit in my closet. I started to get changed but then heard the door open. 

I waited 5 minutes knowing how much the diuretic acts and without warning I enter the room and see Tim with his pants down.

"Tim, what are you doing. As always, I went in on time?"

I walk over and find wet pants smelling urine and a moody stain carpet ..

"Looks like someone lost the argument. You didn't just lightly wet your pants. You completely soaked your pants. Ha-ha-ha. You are now my baby for a month," and I almost jumped with joy ...

“Please I will do anything” “ what about work what will I do” I realized at this point I was screwed. All she did was stand there holding the contract it was iron clad. There was no way out. I decided that it may be best to just try and play her little game. I mean how bad can it be. I just gotta wear a diaper under my suit. I mean she would never make them visible. “ ok I will do this” just go easy on me”. I go to you and try and hug you. My hope is that maybe this will make you take it easy.

"Baby. You probably did not understand me. You will be a real real baby. You will walk almost all the time in a diaper. And you will call me "Mommy". And we will start right now. Quickly take off the rest of your clothes and lie down on the sofa. Mom will pick up you a different wardrobe. "

Omg how did I get myself into this. I cannot even talk to her but it looks like I have no choice. I decide to just play along maybe she will get tired of it. I lay down on the couch and am totally naked. She makes a comment on how my private’s are so small they should be in diaper anyway. I am so embarrassed and think it cannot get any worse than this. As I think that I see her take out a huge pink babyish looking diaper it is so thick. 

"I forgot to say that you will not just be my baby, but a babygirl's .."

I pulled a pink diaper out of my bag and items for changing it: wet wipes for babies, baby oil and powder.

Lifting his legs, I wipe his bottom and privat zone with wet wipes. Then I will straighten the diaper under it and grease it with a baby mom and generously sprinkle the baby powder. I fix the first diaper to Tim and put a pacifier into his mouth.

"Well, how's the feeling of the baby? It's still that. Now you will see the rest of the clothes and be gladdened even more," I said with a smile

I cannot believe it, I actually got excited when she was changing me. What is happening to me. “ mommy this diaper is too thick please give me another one.” Your response was to shove a pacifier in my mouth  I sucked on it until you took out an ultra frilly pink baby dress with a pink cheerleader bow. I spit it out and yell “ how can I be the boss of my company wearing that?”

"This is not my problem." I said, wearing on my baby dress. Then she put pink booties on Tim's feet, a cute white baby hat on her mittens and on her head and tied ribbons on her chin and put paci back in her mouth.

"You made a wonderful babygirly. I’m sure everyone will be delighted with you. You're a baby now and this is your new life. You signed up for this. When you argued with me." - cooed I

“But who will run my company” I screamed as she shoved a pacifier in my mouth. She stood me up and to my horror the dress did not even cover my diaper. The diaper was so thick that I could hardly walk. She took my hand and led me outside my office. I tried to hid my head in shave but you forced it up and told me to wave to all my employees. You led me to your desk and stood me up on top of it. It was then that I heard you say everyone I have an announcement.

"Do you remember your deputy? James? I slept with him and moreover, when you are gone, he will dispose of the whole company. You yourself appointed him as your deputy, and empowered you. And while you are out of the game, instead of a secretary, he will make me an alternate So don't worry, baby. The company is in our safe hands. Now let's go home and don't spit out the pacifier, if you don't want me to stick it to your lips with superglue and don't talk too much .. "

I bring the paci back into your mouth and take it by the handle like a little one, take it out of your office.

"Friends. Just a minute of indulgence. Our dear boss is seriously ill, this is a mental illness. Now it's not our boss Tim, but just a little babygirl, and until she gets better, I will take care of this nice girl.

"Come here baby. Say hello to uncles and aunts .." 

Omg not him how can she sleep with him. I always wanted that to be me she slept with but no she slept with him. I gave him power but knew it was a mistake once I did. He was tough to trust and now I am here standing before him dressed like a baby girl. I also start to worry about what will I do about money. How will I pay my bills. I am about to scream and tell you both off. However, the paci is shoved back in my mouth. I cannot even complain. She makes the announcement and the whole place starts to applaud. One yells it is great I am finally getting the punishment I deserve. 

All employees surrounded the baby and treated Tim and really like a little girl. Have spoken
"What a pretty baby or how nice she is."
Someone tickled Tisu's chin, someone stroked his cheeks.
And one of the employees, mommy of two children, even donated a dolly and a lollipop in the form of a pacifier.

"Say thank you kind and generous aunt for gifts, baby"

I started to actually cry as all this was going on. I am so humiliated. Then you tell me I have to say thank you to all of them. So I take out my pacifier and say “thank you for making me your special baby girl. This is what I always wanted.” You told me earlier that I had to say that no matter what. I figured I might as well listen until I figure a way out of this. You then announce to everyone that we have to go because you have a surprise for me.

I take the gift from the baby, a lollipop in the form of a pacifier and unwrap it in her mouth.
Then I take my hand and drive to the car.
"Look what a surprise."

In the back seat is attached a beautiful, pink baby seat with rattles. I sit the baby on this seat and attach the straps.

"These are special belts, only I can unfasten them when we get home. And now baby suck her sweet paci and we go to my house ..."

Omg she actually is putting me in a car seat. It is my size too. She had to be planning this for awhile. I take out my pacifier and say “mommy I have some questions. What will happen after the month is over? Do I get my company back? Are their rules I will have to follow? And lastly I need to go to the bathroom mommy can we stop so I can go ?

"For you it will be a painful month. Therefore, throw away all thoughts about deadlines. I don’t know who will have to deal with such a baby like you. Everyone around you will associate you with the little ones. And don’t talk nonsense about the bathroom and toilet. Do you wear a diaper? Use it. There is no other toilet for you. You will urinate and not only urinate, but also make a poo-poo in your diaper. Now shut up baby, shove paci back and do not bother mommy driving car... "

I can’t believe she just told me to shut up. I mean I am asking valid questions about my company. However I see no way out of this I mean I am sitting in a car seat, in a diaper and dress. I mean what woman would ever want to have anything to do with me. I decide to just let it go and accept things. I let my bladder relax and it floods my diaper. My crotch becomes very warm. It is definitely uncomfortable but I guess I need to get use to this feeling. I got to tell her I need a change. “ mommy I need a change now. Change me now “

"I know baby. But it is still too early. You have a nice and thick diaper, it absorbs a lot of fluids, and you have to get used to the wet diaper, because this is your new life and you are forbidden to touch the diaper, only adults ... Let's go home and I will make you a dry girl, for now play with your doll, we will be home in 20 minutes. "

Omg you she actually expects me to stay in a wet diaper. This is terrible. She says we are goi g home are we going to my house or her house. You know what I am done. She thinks she can tell me not to touch my diaper I will show her. I stick my hand in my diaper and rip the one side. Wait until she sees this. I know it is not much but at least I am getting a touch of control back. She has no clue I did this either. I am proud of myself as I look out the window on the way home. 

In the rearview mirror, I saw what the baby did with the diaper. I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped and silently went to the back door and opened the door ..

"Apparently I will have to show what happens when you do not listen to Mommy ... I unfasten you from the chair and jerk you to my knees upside down.
I lift the dress and lower the diaper.

"It will cost you 25 spanks."

I am beginning to slap Tim hard on the sight of everyone who passes by our car.

After 10 slap the bottom turned slightly pink.

After the 25th slap the bottom turned red.

I fasten the diaper again and straighten the protective pants and padding on it.

“I hope the lesson is learned? And now you will say:“ Forgive me, mommy. I will be a good babygirly. "

Oh no why is she pulling off to the side of the road. I see her get out and she looks pissed.

she takes me out of the seat and takes off my diaper completely. What is she going to do. She take me outside and puts me over my knee and starts to spank me. I am so humiliated. Cars are passing and beeping at her. One woman even yelled that it was great to see a woman put a man in his place. It hurt so bad that I started to cry. To top it all off I got rock hard. I don’t know if she noticed or cared. She just put my diaper back on.

She put me back in my seat and damm I really looked like a baby. I guess I might as well just go with the flow for awhile. I do what she wants and say “ forgive me mommy. I will be a good baby girl.