LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bet with my secretary (private for tld17 and Anastasia)

Tld17

Jackie: I watch how the baby first took the baby food, and then spat out ...
"You refuse to cooperate, I have to help you .."

I grab the baby by the nose. She gasps and when she opens her mouth, I put a spoon with baby food in her mouth and tilt the baby's face to the top and she has to swallow it.

so I feed her baby food.

Mommy: "You will be punished for your behavior. Jackie feed him my special bottle .." I say and pass babysitter's baby bottle with warm milk, in which I mixed a laxative and diuretic.

"And Jackie will also teach you to be a real little lady, when I return, you will show me what you learned, if I am not satisfied, you will be punished." I strictly say baby

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no choice but to drink the bottle. As I finish it my sitter takes me by the hand and drags me to the make up table. She shows me how to do make up and then has me start to apply it myself. I do it once and she is not happy, she makes me do it again. As this is going on I feel the effects of my drink on my stomach. I try and hold it but the pain is too much and it explodes out of me. She laughs at me and says that I stink. She also tells me I won’t get changed until I do my make up correctly. 

(Sorry. There were minor psychological issues. But now everything is fine.)

Jackie: I watch the baby drink milk.
“And now I will make you a real little princess” and I paint the little girl’s face, put blush on her cheeks, trim her eyes with mascara and paint the lips of baby’s splendor.

"Now you are the cutest princess." I check the diaper with my hand and find it wet. And now you will curtsy and ask me with your childish voice to change your diaper. "

(No worries. Your health comes first)

Omg I am really going to have to curtsy. This is horrible but what choice do I have. I cannot stand this messy diaper. I grab hold of the hem of my dress pull it out and kneel down in curtsy position. “ I say please change my diaper pretty please.” You laugh and say

(No worries. Your health comes first)

Omg I am really going to have to curtsy. This is horrible but what choice do I have. I cannot stand this messy diaper. I grab hold of the hem of my dress pull it out and kneel down in curtsy position. “ I say please change my diaper pretty please.” You laugh and say

I repeat again grab the dress and pull the edges apart. I cover my eyes and bend my knees. “Please change my cute diaper please. I mean it I will do anything.” I get nervous now because you she tart to laugh and I can definitely tell my comment has you thinking. 

• 1 month later...

(Hello. Did you miss me? I came back. There was a small crisis. It may not be here, but now everything is in order.)

You are such a funny sissy baby, until you really can curtsy, but you still have a lot of time to learn, and now I’ll go change your diaper. Get down on all fours and crawl after mommy. "

I go to the nursery babies.

(Hey yes I did. Was worried about you. Hope everything is good.)

I crawl after mommy. It is so weird to crawl. My thick diapers are on full display the whole way. I finally get to the nursery and a, actually thankful to be having my diaper changed. I get up on the table and you begin to strip me.

I take off her dress and change the baby's diaper.

In the process I play with her as if she is a real baby. I make funny faces and make bubbles on her naked stomach.

"Who is the stinkiest sissy baby for mommy?" cooing me.

I quickly change the diaper and put on the baby a new dress, lemon-colored with many pink bows.

"Do you like your new dress? Kiss mommy"

Here I am being stripped down and having my diaper changed. Scary thing is I have become used to this. She is now treating me like a baby. Even playing with me like one. She take out a beautiful new dress and puts it on me. It has so many cute bows. She asks me if I like it.  Without thinking I say “ yes mommy I love that dress”.

"You're so cute babygirly," I coo, stuffing the baby in the mouth with a pacifier.

Tomorrow I will take you to a beauty salon for kids so that you can make a real princess, and when you grow up a little, I will send you to a ballet group so that later you dance and weighed your mommy.

"You're in a hurry, baby. Cheerleading is for teens. You're just a baby and for you it's maximum ballet and that's it. And now I will give you a little pleasure."

I take the baby to my lap and take the teddy bear which has firm but vibrating paws. I press the button and start to vibrate paws on the baby's penis.

"Does baby like? Does baby make cum-cum for mommy?"

“Did my baby like it? And now I’ll do something else.

I lower the dirty diaper and insert one of the vibrating paw into the anus of the baby.

"All girls love to caress their holes. You will get real female sex and orgasm." I'm starting to move the paw of a bear in the ass of the former boss ...

What else is she going to do to me. I feel her lower my diaper. “Ouch” she shoved something up my ass. It hurts like a bitch. “Mommy how can I get a female organism? I am not a real girl” omg that does feel good. It hurts bad but feels so good. I am overcome I have never felt this way before. 

I listen to the baby moan and try to object when I caress her hole.

“I see you like it ...” She gets aroused and her rod tenses.

I increase the power and after a few minutes the baby ends. nor did I ever touch his cock.

"Nothing. You will soon get used to getting orgasms through your back hole."

“Mommy are you try8mg to say I am going to be used like a girl? That is scary because I don’t have a vagina. It would be different if I did. This is very scary mommy. It did feel good though but also hurt a lot.”

Do not be afraid. Nobody will use you. Just me.
You are my favorite doll and I will play with you as I want. And I don’t like to share with my toys.

"Okay, I think it's time to take a little walk. I have a surprise for you."
I change the baby's fresh diaper and straighten her dress. Then, taking sand toys and taking the baby by the hand, I lead him out into the street, into the back yard, where a real sandbox was equipped by my order.

"Here baby sit here and play. Build cakes for mom, and then I will appreciate the best cakes of my babygirly."

“Thank you mommy”. I am led out to the street and I hope no one sees me. You then bring me into the back yard and I see a real cool sand box. You tell me to make cakes with the sand and I do. I have time to think about how my life has changed. Part of me is happy but part of wishes life could go back to normal. “Mommy will life ever go back to normal for me?”

Accept your fate baby. You will forever remain a baby. Maybe I'll someday add a couple of years to your age, but you will never get out of diapers .. You will forever need them.
At the moment, lawyers are involved in custody documents. In a couple of days you will officially become my little girl. Your fate will be finally sealed.

Now, sit and play the Easter cakes while mommy gets a little tan. "

I take off my bathrobe and stay in a swimsuit and lay on a deck chair near the sandbox.

Omg I am becoming a real baby. This is too much. Now you sit in front of me in your hot bikini. Maybe I will try and suck up. “Mommy you look so great in the bikini. I am sure you would rather have a man than a baby?”

If I prefer a man, then not you. You baby. Maybe I'll pick a candidate who will become your daddy or second mommy. I am bisexual. So both options are possible. But you can, only baby's kiss me on the cheek and that's it.

You will get used to being a girl. You already, behave like a babygirl in many things. You yourself noticed it.
And tomorrow, after a beauty salon, you will finally lose all male features. Now put your paci in your mouth and enjoy playing with the sand. "

I smile at you, put on my sunglasses and start reading the magazine, sometimes glancing at you.

I gotta figure out a way out of this. I got it I will try and slip a laxative in her drink. She will poop her pants and then she will have to let me go. Until then I just gotta pretend I am loving this. I lay down in the sand and kick my legs up in the air. As this is happening I feel the urge to poop. I squat down and let it go.

I look that her diaper is sagging.

"Have you already been bothering your di-di? Crawl towards me, mommy will replace you, and then you will continue to play.

I take a fresh diaper out of my diaper bag and quickly change it.

I watch the baby lying in the sandbox.

"I’ll have to give you a bath before going to bed.

Do not stain your new dress. Do not wallow in the sand anymore. You already have it in all places.
Better make some sandpipers. And then I’ll appreciate my baby’s best Easter cake. "