LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bet with my secretary (private for tld17 and Anastasia)

Tld17

This cannot get any worse she is sitting on a bench with other moms and I am stuck here with other babies. This is all to real. As I think about this my stomach starts to rumble. The pain is bad. I could try and hold it but what good is that. I mean it is not like she is going to allow me to use the toilet. So I squat down and push. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The childrens in the sandbox began to sniff and then together, plugging their noses, squeaked, practically on the whole park: "This little baby girl, spoiled the fresh air. Fuuuu."

I walk up to the sandbox, when I hear screams.

"Are you quite small girly? I just recently changed your diaper... You have to change it right here ..."

I firmly take the baby by the hand and pull to the free bench.

I spread a colored rug on it, which I took out of a bag with diapers.

"Lie down," I ordered the little one.

Other childrens stand very short and watch my actions with interest ..

Omg I cannot believe the others are making fun of me for smelling. I mean does it really smell that bad? I guess it kinda does. I see you come over and tell me how I made a stinky. All the sudden you lay me down and I am getting a public diaper change. This could not get any worse. One of the mothers even comments on how small I am down there. As I am thinking this is the worst it can get, it gets worse. A cop comes up to you and asks you why is a grown man having a diaper changed in public.

I greet the policeman. "Hello. You are mistaken, Mr.. This is a sick man, and I just took the liberty of caring for him. And it's just the baby you look at him. He just got his diapers dirty. And I, like a good mom, decided to change his diaper. It's quite natural for babies. Big people don’t stain diapers. "

I finish changing the diaper and fasten the onesie.
"I apologize, but the baby needs to go home, she should go to bed long ago .."

God thank god she tricked the cop. The last thing I needed was to deal with the police. You put me in a stroller and push me home. On the way home I start to thinking that maybe this won’t be too bad. I mean I am kinda enjoying this today. Maybe it will make life easier if I tell her that. “Mommy I had a lot of fun today. Maybe this won’t be too bad after all.”

finally you stopped pretending to be an adult. my little babygirly. Therefore, I forbid you to use these silly long words. Now you will communicate with me, like all babies. That is, whimper, whine and use short, cute words. like goo-goo, gaa-gaa. diaper - "di-di" urinated - this is pi-pi, feed - poo-poo.

"Do you see my baby? We will be home soon."

I'm taking the stroller to the house ..

Omg she wants me to only use baby words how will I be able to do this but for some strange reason I want to. I gotta figure out how to do this and how to be a good baby. “Mama help me use baby words and help make it easier to use my diapers. Mama help baby” god I cannot believe I just asked her that. I guess I am really a baby now.

Do you want me to change your diaper say: "Mommy I pee-pee in di-di."
If you're hungry say "gaa gaa"

In general, I’m mom. I’ll understand what you want, so I’ll use any short words, but not as long as now, for each long word, I will punish you .. 1 word - 1 spank. Clear?
So from now on you better speak only as a baby and this applies not only to the house, but in general, wherever we are located ...

“Mama yea ya I good.” Wow I am no longer going to be using big girl words. At that thought I get very erect. Wow I really am starting to like it. Before I know it we are home and you bring me inside. You tell that you need to get me some food so I can go to bed. Wow it is only 6 but I am kinda tired. It has been a long day. Before I know it you place me in a high chair.

"No, I want you to know babygirly what affection for a mother is. I will feed you myself .."

I take a bottle of warm milk from the microwave and add the baby formula "Similac" there. Then I take the baby and hugging her I carry to the sofa.

I sit down on the sofa, more comfortable, and I put the baby on my lap, in a lying position.

Gently hugging the baby and pressing it to my body with one hand, with the other I hold the bottle and tease the nipple from the bottle of her lips.

“Let's open your mouth, my dear little baby. It's time to do yam-yam,” I coo.

Oh wow she is going to feed me a bottle. She lays me down on her lap and gives me the bottle. I gotta admit that it does not taste too bad to first gulp was tough but after a few it is not bad at all. It is nice getting fed. I am really enjoying it. In fact I get real hard over it and I can tell you notice.

I feed the baby with a bottle and look at her, how cute she sucks the nipple from the bottle ..
Soon, the milk mixture ends. I lay her head on my shoulder and lightly tap on her back.
The baby burps and part of the mixture escapes from her mouth.
I wipe her lips with a soft cloth.

"So, my little piggy. Mom helped get rid of excess milk."
I hold the baby a little more shaking. "Does baby like mom's hug? Holding you, I feel like a real mom." I say and gently kiss the baby in the forehead, maternally

Omg, I really do feel like a real baby now. She takes me and has me crawl up the stairs. I get on the changing table and she strips me and slides 4 diapers under me, these are so thick. She takes me to the crib and tells me good night. I lay there thinking about how my life has changed. While thinking I over hear her on the phone.

I accompany the baby to her nursery and watch how funny she wags her ass in the diaper. And take a photo.

I help the baby climb onto the changing table and change the baby's diaper. They are so thick that she cannot connect her legs properly.

I carry baby in crib.
"Do you read for the night?" I ask, I put the paci in her mouth.
I take a children's book and start reading a fairy tale, and slightly sway the crib. Soon I hear a sniff from crib.
I turn on the mobile and the baby monitor and quietly leave the room ..

Wow those diapers are so thick I have no choice but to crawl. You read to me, which was nice and then leave. I hear you talking on the phone about part two of the plan. I worry what that is but don’t say anything. I fall asleep. However, I am horrified because I wake up wet. I actually wet while I slept.

In the middle of the night, I hear a whimper in the baby monitor and putting on a bathrobe I take a baby bottle from the kitchen with warm milk and go to the nursery.

"My girl is not sleeping? Why?" I check the diaper with two fingers .... "Mmm, have I already written in the diaper? So I don’t put on one diaper, they can withstand all the discharge. You have to get used to wet and dirty diapers, so I won’t change you until the morning .. Come on I’m rocking you. " I’m spinning baby.

I take the baby in my arms and start swinging it like a baby and walking around the nursery: "Shhhhhh, my sweety babygirl. Mommy is here. Mommy loves you," I whisper.
I remove the paci from her mouth and me onto the nipple from the bottle.

“Let's drink warm milk, it will calm you, baby,” I will wash as the baby sucks warm milk and after a few minutes I completely calms down and falls asleep again. I put the pacifier back in her mouth and carefully put it back into the crib ...

This is horrible she checked me but tells me I have to stay in a wet diaper. I mean what if I get a diaper rash. Crazy thing is I actually look and feel like a baby girl. Only thing is I obviously will never have boobs lol. I guess I should just go back to sleep. I finally wake up and see you looking at me. You tell me that we have to get ready to go to work. 

While the baby is sleeping, I'm going to work.
I called babysitter's for an ad and said that I needed a nanny who would spend a few hours with my particular baby.

After 30 minutes, 17-year-old girl Jackie arrives.
"Hello. I am ready to sit with your baby until you are gone .."

I will accompany you to the nursery and show you the baby ...

Omg I wake up and see a young girl. She got me a baby sitter. I don’t want a baby sitter this is to humiliating”mama no sitttter me no baby sitter mama don’t go. I stay my self. Go away sitter” I say all this why throwing my arms around. I Mande sure to say it like a baby 

"Stupid baby, I can’t leave you alone. You are too small to leave you alone so I called babysitter, I read reviews she’s been sitting with the kids for a year now, remember that she has the same power for punishment as I do. That is, she also can spank you when you are a naughty babygirl, but if she tells me that you were bad, I will also give you a spanking, but already like a mom. "

Jackie: “Don’t worry Miss, I’m sure that the baby will be good and we will become real girlfriends,” I say to the smiling baby.

Oh no this girl is taking this serious. Oh wait this is my way out. I will just pay her off. “Hey sitter you know this is dumb and I am know baby. Let me out. If you do I will pay you big money just get me out.”

Mommy: I bend low to the face of the baby and speak menacingly. "Do not even dare to offer her anything like this, if I find out about this I will severely punish you. I will wash your mouth with soap and give a big enema. Is that clear?"

"And you" I turn to babysitter's - "do not pay attention to stupid children's conversations .. In any case, all the money is now under my control, the little one does not have a cent.

Today you will have to feed her, change her diaper and put her to bed. Nothing more is required of you. "

Jackie: I understood everything miss. I will follow the rules. I am sure that there will be no unpleasant incidents with this baby

“Yes it is clear” omg she is now controlling my money how will I ever go back to being a man. As I am thinking about this my baby sitter tells me that I need to,get up and eat now. She actually has the nerve to say that I need to eat, so I grow up and look cute for all the boys. She can’t be serious about that right?

Mommy: "While I still have time, I will see how you, Jackie, will feed my baby."

Jackie: “Good. Come baby” I take the baby by the hand and lead to the kitchen, where I see the baby’s cute high chair and put her there and attach it with a tray.

On his neck, I tie a bib.

Then I take out a couple of cans of baby food.

“Mmm, the first jar, it seems to be rubbed cabbage. Come on baby open your mouth.” I dip a rubber baby spoon in baby food and bring the green mass to the baby’s mouth.
"Open your mouth wider baby .."

Mommy: I look from the door, for feeding.

"Remember Jackie, that you are allowed to spank a baby if she behaves badly and does not obey .."

Omg this baby food is disgusting. I spit it out.  You tell that is fine if I don’t want solid food I can drink formula. I see you port a bottle of formula and put some laxatives in it. You tell me that this is my punishment for spitting out my food. You also tell me that my baby sitter is now going to be giving me lessons on being a girl as a second punishment.