LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let the punishment fit the crime (Roleplay for tld17 and Danny)

Tld17

((You haven't been cleaned up. You are in the same stinky diaper))

I spank you and looks at you "I have control over you now and the sooner you start acting like a good baby for mommy the sooner things will get easier for you. Don't think that whining Will get you changed because I'm not going to be persuaded like that. Your sister knows about your punishment and she will also change you. Don't worry about your erections because she's seen it all before. Well. She's not changed a baby as big as you. But you're a baby and yours is tiny anyway. Not even anything to be embarrasseda about"

Once the diaper is back on you and you're in your new outfit, I put you on the floor and let's you crawl but I carry you downstairs where your sister is "Lily you know your baby sister don't you? Well she has been a naughty girl so we need to give her the special bottle of formula and I thought you'd like to feed her. Don't worry about the smell. She's not being changed yet. But I'll show you how to change her when she deserves to be changed" 

Lily smiles at her big brother "you're my baby sister now. Just wait until everyone-" she sees her mom glaring at her "mom I'll only tell my friends. They will wanna babysit too" she says as mom smiles and nods "baby is going to be very popular isn't he" she says as she bounces you on her lap, really wanting to squish the mess into your bottom.

Omg she is telling me not to be embarrassed but I am in a messy diaper how could I not be. Then she makes it worse by saying how small my penis is. That is not fair at all. I start to crawl when she picks me up and carries me down the stairs. My sister starts laughing so hard when she sees me. She says “my my this is the brother who use to make fun of his little sister. Did you not call me a baby when I had bedwetting issues? Did you not call me a sissy because of my cheerleading. Well it looks like the tables have turned and you are now my little sister.” I am told to go in the other room because the adults need to talk. I hear mom saying here is the rest of the plan to my sister.

• 2 weeks later...

Just looks at you and laughs and doesn't tell your sister off for teasing you as it's what you deserve after all your rudeness towards her over the years "maybe being in that messy diaper for a while will teach you a lesson" your sister offers to take you to the park as she's meeting her friend and I nod and go and get your diaper bag ready.

She giggles at you "ewww you really stink.  But I guess babies are changed when their mommies say so. And mom hasn't said that yet so I guess your stuck in that diaper. We can change you at the park when you've had another couple of bottles of formula. And the cutest thing is is that my friends are bringing their little ones too. So you have some friends to play with" she say as she tickles your chin "I better get used to the smell" she laughs. 

Omg she is bringing me to the park in my diapers. I stink and it is obvious what I did. Not only that she takes out the girliest looking cheerleading bow and puts it in my hair. She then puts toddler reins on me and I am attached to her like I am on a leash. She makes me walk and all my neighbors outside see me. Plus a bunch of girls from college. This is horrible. Oh god here friend are bringing their little ones. None of her friends have kids. What does she mean?

• 2 weeks later...

(Don't forget about the other role play)

She smiles as she takes the diaper bag and we both head to the park and she giggles at you "wait and see who my friends have bought with them. You know these people very well" 

When we get to the park, three of your sisters closest friends are there with their brothers who are your best friends but they are all dressed exactly like you and all smell of baby powder and ones even smelling like you as he's just soiled himself.

I smile at the girls and then signals to you to join the "boys" and hands you a  bottle as she sits with the girls. 

One of the boys, called Danny, looks at you "Bad report too huh?" He says to you as he struggles with his diaper. He's in a blue shirt with "mommy's stinky diaper baby on the front and snaps trousers so easier for changes. "Can't believe mom would do this to me. Its so embarrassing. Have you erm. Have you pooped yours?" He says to you as he smells something, knowing one of the other boys has done the same. "Thdyll change us all together when we all use our nappies"

The girls giggles and smile, then your sister realises your birthday is coming up and they start planning a party for you and your three baby friends with you. But they agree to make it a day you'll never forget. All you can hear is giggling and planning. 

Omg I notice that three of my best friends are at the park and they are being treated like babies too. Two are baby girls like me and one is a boy. God this is humiliating but at least I am not alone in this. I hangout with my friends and we try and make the best of it. All the sudden my stomach starts to ache and I gotta go bad. She must have put something in my bottle. I cannot hold it and explode  into my diaper. I see the girls who are having a great time notice what happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Danny looks at you and giggled as he goes red and starts to do exactly what you just did. 

The one boy who's not pooped looks at you "how does that feel?" He asks nervously, being the youngest boy in the group. 

“It is horrible. I hate it.” As i am saying that my sister comes over and says oh it looks like my plan is working. She picks me up and lays me on the the grounds. She then proceeds to change me there in front of everyone.

• 4 weeks later...

She giggles at you and smiles  "aww is the stinky little baby a little embarrassed? Well I don't think you're  the only one who is actually stinky" she says as she opens your nappy and announces to the girls that your diaper is  full of poopy. "Good  baby" she says as she grabs some wipes.  

God I cannot believe my sister just announced to everyone that my diaper is full. Well not like it matters, they can smell me from a mile away. “Sis don’t do this. You don’t know how bad this is. You should be on my side. Let’s get revenge on mom”