LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let the punishment fit the crime (Roleplay for tld17 and Danny)

Tld17

My name is Tim and I am a 25 year old who recently moved back home with his parents. I lost my job and had no choice. Thankfully my parents were well off. When I got there my mom reminded me that I would need to follow all the house rules including the old bed wetting rule. It was this crazy rule that anyone who wet the bed would be treated like a baby for a week. I laughed and said ok mom. I am not too worried about that. Well I was bored and decided to meet some friends at the bar. My mom reminded me of to not drink too much and I again just laughed. Well let’s just say I drank a ton and when I woke up my bed was wet.

Tina was a hard working woman who loved her son dearly. She was in her 40s and had invited her son back to stay with her. His dad/her husband was on a business trip for a week so she thought it would be nice to have the company.

Of course there are rules, I would explain to him. He knows the rule about bedwetting makes you a full time baby for the week. I hear he is going out with friends so I make sure he understands about how much he drinks. 

I hear him come in late and knows he has been drinking by the noise he makes. I know he will once again be my baby.

Morning comes, I wake up around 8am and goes to check on him, a strong smell of pee fills my nostrils "TIMOTHY! WAKE UP THIS INSTANCE!" She says " your bed is soaked. And you know the rules better than anyone. It's full time diapers usage for you BABY TIM TIM" she says with a smirk.

I wake up and notice that everything is wet. I also see my mother staring at me calling me baby Tim Tim. She is talking about me using diapers. “ mom it was just an accident. We all know that those rules were a joke.” She cannot expect me to act like a baby. “ mom I am 25 years old you cannot do this to me. “ what if someone sees me wearing a diaper or baby clothes”. I mean what is next you are going to raise me as a girl? I am freaking now I gotta find a way out of this. What if I can convince her to change her mind? Maybe she will give me another chance. “ mom can I get one more chance? If I fail again you can go full baby mode and re raise me.

Looks at you with a smirk "oh no. That's not a joke.  You even signed a contract when you moved back in that this would happen if you wet the bed.  This isn't the first time you wet the bed since you've returned home"

Looks at you after hearing your protest "no. You are not going to be treated like a girl. Stop being so ridiculous. And stop making yourself think like that. Go and take a shower and report to the spare bedroom for your punishment. And I'll be timing you. No funny business. Or you will face the consequences of your actions"

“No you can’t do this to me. You are just a woman and we know men are much stronger. I am not going anywhere” I sit down on the floor and laugh to myself. I mean she really thinks she is going to get me ,to wear diaper. She must be losing her mind. I did not agree to this. I am going to call her bluff. “ Go get the contract and show me where I agreed to this.”  She walks downstairs and I know I got her now. I know I have won and she is going to give up on this.

Looks at you "excuse me? Just a  woman? I'm also your mother. The person who raised you. Although I never expected you to turn into such a brat. And yes, I can do this. Unless you want your boss to know what a bedwetting baby you are? And the fact that you bad mouthed him which is why you resigned from your job. Do you want your friends to see your wet sheets"

I go and get the contract and brings it back to show you. I'm right as always. Your name... At the bottom... In clear ink approving of the punishments and boarding fees. 

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself now little baby?" 

Omg she was correct. I did in fact sign the contract. What was I thinking? I should have read it. I am screwed and do not really see a way out of this. I guess I gotta go along with this. I mean it is only a week. Maybe it will be fun to have no worries and be taken care of. “ ok mom your right. I did sign it. I will be your baby girl for the week” I laid down and got in the diaper position. For some reason I got hard as a rock.

Tina gets the new nappy ready and slides it under her son's bottom, ignoring the erection showing from his tiny little dingy.  

"Don't worry baby. I've seen it all before. Believe me. Yours is nothing. This punishment won't be a nice walk in the park. I'm going to make sure you never misbehave again. You want to be a baby. Then you will be a baby. But I'll make sure you are begging me to make you a big boy this time tomorrow. But that won't happen because I'll be enjoying myself too much humiliating you like you deserve" she says as she shrinks your erection back to the size of a button mushroom and tapes the nappy up.

"There we go" 

She smirks at you as she dresses you in pink clothing and picks you up and carries you to your nursery where she places you in your crib.

I cannot believe I am having a diaper slide under me and I am being told that my erection is nothing. I mean can it get anymore emasculating? That is it I have had enough. “ I do not want to be a baby. Why would you ever say that?” The worse thing is you just ignore me and dress me in baby clothes. I get even madder. “ why are you dressing me in pink? You might as well put me in a dress. Still, you ignore me. You just pick me up and put me in my crib. I cannot handle this. To make matters worse you start to speak.

Looks at You and smiles "silly boy. You forgot the rules didn't you cutie pie. Well then... let mama show you the contact again"

She pulls the paper out with your signature on "I Timothy, hearby give my permission to be fully babied if I was to move back home and my behaviour was to go downhill. My mom has the rights to make me her baby however she wants and I have no rights in this whatsoever. Signed, Timothy" 

She looks at you "that's your proof. I even vidoed it when you signed it. And no. You're not wearing pink... But any more silly questions and you may be wearing pink. Baby boy has no input in his punishment. That's mommy's job. Do you understand?" 

Ugh I cannot believe she has a contract. I mean she even has it on video. I guess I am cooked and have no choice but to go along with this. I mean I bet she will eventually get bored. It cannot be fun for her to change my diapers. I am kinda concerned by the erection though. I wonder if deep down, I am enjoying this. Ugh I cannot worry about that right now. I take a deep breath and decide I might as well commit to this. “ mommy I need to talk. I am sorry for what I did. I am sorry for how I was acting. I promise to be a good baby girl. Can you just explain to me my rules and expectations. This way I can be good”.

Looks at You. There's no way that you would ever obey my rules  without starting another argument.

"Well. You will be my baby until I decide that you are mature enough to be potty training again. You will use your diapers for their intended purpose and you will not take them off. You will be breastfed and spoon fed by me and maybe babysitters and family. You will not whine or complain. I will also be making sure your little friend stays small as that is how a baby should be. Especially a baby girl. You might have play dates with your friends and their nephews or nieces and you will behave yourself. Every time you be a good boy you will gain a month back of your age. Once you reach 25 you will be able to potty train again. You might be changed in public. You will be using a stroller and a crib and also a high chair. Everything a baby uses.  I expect you to have at least two bowel movements a day. I don't want my baby girl constipated. You will assess me as mommy and I will address you as Baby Tina. Any questions?" 

"Bad behaviour and you will lose two months. You start off as a 6 month old"

Omg these rules are horrible. I think to myself. I have two choices. I can fight these rules but I am laying here in a diaper and I also have no money. Choice two is I can accept these rules. I decide to accept them for now. I will try and think of a way out as time goes on. Right now I just gotta go along with it. “Mommy I will accept the new rules. I am not happy but I have no choice.” What do you mean keep my penis little though? How will you do that?” You tell me not worry that you have plans. You get me out of my crib and put me on the floor. You tell me it is time to get dressed for the day. You take out a ultra frilly pink dress and also have a cheerleading bow for my hair. This makes me freak out. “ no I am not wearing this” You just laugh and put a pacifier in mouth.

Looks at you "either way you'll be spanked and padded so you may as well get it over with"

I start dressing you up and smiles at you as I look at you all padded and dressed up like a good girl "that's my baby girl. All ready to go out and see her friends" 

I ignore your whines about your privates because I have something that will make sure it stays small for a long time.

“Ok mommy I will accept my new status”I can hardly walk because my diapers are so thick. You see this and tell me that babies my age crawl you force me to start crawling out of the room. I then hear you say something about seeing new friends. This scares me like crazy. To top it all off my stomach is starting to act up.

Looks at you and smiles "baby you need to crawl like a good baby girl. Crawl to mommy. I'm sure all my friends will love you. And I'm sure their daughters will adore babysitting you. I've got plenty of play dates in store for you. Your life is going to change"

Omg she is so right my life is going to change. Here I am crawling my diapered butt on full display because of my dress. I crawl to her and then fell my tummy start to rumble again. She notices and says that is the laxative she slipped in my food. “Mommy why would you do that? Can you please take me to bathroom?”

(You don't know about the laxatives)

Looks at you and smiles "aww what's wrong baby. Does my little one need to make a poo poo. Well then why don't you run to the corner like you used to do when you was a little baby all those years ago. Mommy will make sure she changes you later on. That diaper is no where near needing a change. And You certainly don't ask mommy to change you. That's very naughty. Now go on. Use your toilet that you're wearing. I've told you. The contact states that the bathroom is only used for bath time. The toilet is off limits to you. It's only accessible for me and guests.  If you answer back again, you'll be even more sorry" I spank your butt and puts your locked pacifier in. "Now stop with the big boy words. You're giving me a headache"

Omg she actually wants me to use the bathroom. I ignore what she said and run to the bathroom but it is locked. Not only is it locked but the pain on my stomach is getting worse. I bang on the door but he’s just laughs at me. I only have 2 choices sit here in pain and hold it or go in my diaper. I guess I might as well give in. Eventually, I will have to go whether I like it or not. So I squat down and begin to poop my diaper.

Looks at you and smiles "I think the little baby has to make a poo poo? And there is only one place where it's going and baby knows exactly where that is"

I hear the grunts coming from you which makes me realise what you're doing. "Aww is baby going poo poo in his toilet. That's a good baby. Using your diapees like they are for. That sure is a lot. Maybe baby isn't all finished. Mama will let baby finish before she considers changing you. Wow. That stinks!" She says as she holds her nose and notices the bulge in your diapee which is very big at the back and a small one at the front which tells me you're proud of your messy diaper. 

Omg she is talking to me like a mother would talk to their two year old. I can’t believe he’s owns change me either, oh no she is also right I am excited by all this. How can I be hard over this. I can’t believe that. I can’t take it anymore and rip off my dress and start untaping my diaper. 

I see what you are doing "oh no. I wouldn't do that if I were you young man"

She smiles with an even grin "if you was to remove that diaper, your social media account which I now own on behalf of you will have a different picture"

She shows you from a distance a picture of you in your pooping position in your diaper with the caption "I'm a helpless little baby" and there is a post saying "babysitters needed for a naughty baby. Please contact Timothys mommy for further information" 

She looked at you "so.... do you want that to go on your account," she says "one press of a button and it's posted" 

Omg she really has control of my social media. Would she really post the? Should I call her bluff. I think for a little and decide not to. I continue to kick and scream and punish the bottom of my crib. At the point, I actually  start to cry. This can’t really be happening to me? As that happens I see you walk over with the thickest pink diaper I have ever seen and a couple other items. I cannot believe you have them. As I am thinking about that, you start to speak.

Looks at you "you really think I'm not serious. Your account name is now "baby Timothy" so that shows you how  serious I  really am. Now then. Mommy needs to punish her baby for taking his diaper off. So I think two diapers. Two thick pink diapers on your bottom, a bare bottom  spanking and then a stroll around the park sounds good to me. And so everyone can see what a big baby girl you are.... BABY TINA"

I take you out of the crib and puts you on your changing table, taking the diaper that you took off out as well. I then get the diaper back under your bottom and tapes it back up and spanks your bottom 10 times. I then put the pink diaper on over the top and gets your nice new outfit which is a pink dress that exposes your diaper"

"There. That should stop baby from being bad any more. And you have mittens on your hands to stop you touching your diaper and a pacifier in your mouth to stop you complaining"

I glare at you "if you even think about taking that pacifier out, that diaper will not be changed until tomorrow morning. And I'll make sure it's even messier. Do you understand BABY GIRL? Oh. And also. I've sent that picture to your ex girlfriend asking if she'd like to babysit with her new boyfriend and she said yes. So you think I'm bluffing now? " 

Omg she changed my social media. This cannot get any worse. She is talking but I am not even paying attention I am so angry. She pull me out of the crib and on to the changing table. She rips my diaper off and cleans me up. Again this made me hard as a rock. What is wrong with me? She starts to spank me and god it is bad. I actually start to cry. She then slides two thick pink diapers under me and puts a dress on me. She pulls me off the changing table. I notice two things. The first is the diapers are so thick I cannot walk normally. The other is that the dress is so short it exposes my whole diaper. She even put mittens on me so my hands  wont work. I am told to crawl to you. When I get to you show me the text you sent to my ex gf. Ugh this cannot get any worse. You make me crawl down stairs and when I get there, I notice my worst fear. I forgot about my little sister. She can’t stop laughing.