LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m a life long diaper lover who has been exploring my little space on the rare occasion I can.  I guess in proper terms I’m a cis hetero male mostly dd and dl who is sometimes a AB little boy switch so I. Short I’m complicated?  ??‍♂️   Ive been trying to reach out and engage the community more as I’ve come to fully accept this part of me.  Im from the Southwest US.  I have a demanding professional job and use my DL and little side as a way to relax from that and reset.  I’m looking for friends in the community!  So hi!

Hi and welcome to DD. Glad to have you join us. Come on in and make yourself at home. Lots of good likeminded people here. Getting into a diaper, and an adult baby state, is a great release from the everyday. So, just come and hang out here, when you feel you need, or want to. It’s important to relax, have fun, and enjoy ! 

23 hours ago, Diapdadaz81 said:

I have a demanding professional job and use my DL and little side as a way to relax from that and reset.

Hello and welcome. I'm still in collage, but can relate to using my little side as a way to get away from all the stress of school and life. I leave littlespace feeling refreshed and revived.

Keep exploring, stay curious, and enjoy getting to know this fantastic community.

Little Tomás