LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yo!

My name is Caden. New here, finally trying diapers after a long-time interest. Figured I should try and see what the community is all about.

Heres a rapid fire list about me:

• From the US, I'll decide if I want to give my state later. 
  • Started young, I've always had an interest in wetting/messing myself. Quickly became a sexual thing for me through puberty.
  • I don't have an interest in being an AB, but I respect it!
  • College student studying Biology and Chemistry.
  • I'm a vegetarian.
  • I'm bisexual, with a lean towards men. 
  • What I'm currently doing is rewatching Hunter x Hunter for my second time!
  • Diapers were way harder to put on and get right than I had thought.
  • I'm definitely in a wet diaper writing this!

Nice to meet you all!

Hi and welcome to DD Caden. Glad to meet you, and happy to have you join us here. This is a pretty good place, I think you’ll see. Lots of likeminded people. Good luck with your scholastic pursuits. Now have that diaper changed, cause (and I’m sure I don’t have to tell you), it will start changing to ammonia! ? Have fun and enjoy!

Hi Caden, 

welcome feel free if you ever want to chat send me a message. You will find this a great website to discuss topics around diapers. I agree with you when I first was trying diapers it is harder to put on then u think.

On 6/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, SupCade said:

College student studying Biology and Chemistry.

Hello and welcome. More power to you for studying Biology and Chemistry. I'm currently studying Aerospace Engineering and I can say that Chemistry is one of the hardest classes I've ever had to take. Meanwhile, the last Biology class I took was my Freshman year of high school! Good luck with your classes this upcoming semester! I bet your Chemistry classes have given you quite the knowledge about the super-absorbent polymers that are used to make diapers.

On 6/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, SupCade said:

Diapers were way harder to put on and get right than I had thought.

I totally with you on this one. When I got my first diaper (not as a baby) I was looking at it thinking that this can't be that hard to do, but it then took me a solid 10 minutes to get a good fit after a couple google searches. 9 months later, I feel like a diaper pro. I can put one on in under 3 minutes and it is starting to feel like second nature.

Welcome and feel free to DM me if you'd like to chat,

Little Tomás

• Like 1