LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 16 YO Stays Over At Girlfriend During Her Leave (Private)

"Baby, you have to accept the fact that you are no longer an adult. You are just a little baby and I'm not going to hide you. You only see what nice clothes your older brother found in the garage. It's good that I didn't throw it out .."

Jason brought baby socks with lace, mittens on his hands, yellow baby shorts and children's t-shirts with a pattern, in the form of teddy bears in diapers, on his stomach.

"And now you'll be an obedient babyboy and let your older brother dress you or I'll tell Jason right now to send your girlfriend one of your cute photos as I shave your pubis or where you are in a diaper .. the choice is yours .."

I watch as James sets a box with dust on the lid and I have no clue what is inside so I don't pay attention.  Then I see writing on the side saying "James' Baby Clothes" and not sure why it's there until Anastasia started telling James to dress me with him pulling clothes out of the box while grinning about how cute they will make me look with paci with diaper as well.

I shiver at the thought of her texting my girlfriend a picture of any of this humiliation and don't want to provoke the bitch who has put me through all of this .  I wait impatiently for James to begin dressing me as I watched the dumb clothing he picked and I wonder if it's on purpose

I watch my new baby calm down immediately.

I put a pacifier in his mouth.

"Here suck my binky and do not bother your little brother."

I give way to the changing table.

James puts on the baby funny yellow shorts with insects from under the shorts visible his plump diaper, then a short T-shirt that barely covers the belly with the inscription "Baby"
James puts baby soks on his feet and mittens on his hands.
Completes the composition baby bonnet.

I admire James work and take photos of the baby on the phone. "What a wonderful baby. You are so cute in this dress. Your older brother took good care of you, baby."

I watch as she starts to moving something towards my face and at first I am not sure what it is.  Then I see that it's a pacifier and I grown thinking about it.  Then I watch James set out the clothing next to me and I see what is next with me sitting awkwardly in just a diaper thinking of what I got myself into.

The last item I see is the bonnet which has fur animals  on the sides and I was hoping for mercy with all this nonsense, but never got it.  I watch as she takes more photos of me dressed up.

"Now baby remember the rules.

1. You are a baby 18 months old and forget your past life.

2. I am your mommy. James is your older brother. All other guests who will come this uncle and aunts for you. Even 3 year olds on the street are older than you.

4. The toilet is closed for you. All toilet cases, you will do in the diaper.

5. you will eat only baby food and no solid adult food.

If at least you break something, then I or your brother will punish you. Are you clear baby? nod your head.

I listen to her so called rules and I  can't believe  all of the  rules like being treated like a  baby  with using my diaper or  eating baby food or getting  punished by James or Anastasia.  "No fucking way am I using these diapers like a baby.   I don't want everyone to know about it and although I don't want to break up with my girlfriend I would rather do that than this whole baby punishment."  

On one hand I don't want through with this,  but the cost is too high.

"We will not let you go anywhere. You are very small to take care of yourself. If I planned to let you go, let us say badly, I would shave your hair? No, you will stay with us for a long time. You are a baby and we will look after you. still whipping then James gladly spank you. He is waiting for when he can punish you ...
I have difficulty holding back to prevent him from doing it. So you better be a good baby. Do you understand? I ask, I understand clearly? will you be a good baby? "and slap you hard on your bare thigh ..

I sit dazed while listening to her talk. about my punishment and James having the ability to spank me which I don't need reminded about.  I am not sure how to get out of everything and the thought of getting spanked by a guy I use to make fun of.  I don't feel like hanging around and say, I am going to my room.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well, okay. Now it’s time to feed you baby. You think I'm already hungry ..."

I take you to the handles and carry you to the kitchen, where a high high chair has been prepared for you. I put on the tray in front of you 3 jars of baby food and a baby bottle from the microwave, full of warm milk.

"This is your diet. Do you want me to feed you or your elder brother? And we can feed you together .."

I follow Anastasia into the kitchen just in my baby clothing right in front the windows leaving a perfect view of people outside and I am nervous about them seeing me sitting in the highchair when everyone could tell I was way too old.  "Don't make me sit in the highchair because I don't want anyone to see me like this and I can feed myself."

)Sorry to keep you waiting. (There was a lot of work. But now I'm free)

"No baby you are still too small to take care of yourself. I will feed you myself, or your older brother. Perhaps I'll start. Let everyone see how I feed you, and then the willow brother will try to feed you..."

I dip the spoon into the brown mass .. it seems some kind of meat .. I scoop it with a rubber spoon and bring it to the mouth of the baby.
"I opened your mouth or mommy will have to punish you, baby. And you will sit  and eat with a sick bottom .."

I sitting in the high with the tray locked in place while I try pushing from my belly to get out without luck.  I watch as Anastasia grabs three jars of baby food and mixes them up in a baby bowl right in front of me on the tray with James watching right front as well.  Then she mentions having him help  which I grown about it then she starts feeding me bites which is humiliating but I can't do anything about it but slurp down the tasteless muck while making faces. 

I watch how the baby makes funny faces when he swallows meat baby food, then I also feed him vegetables.
It remains a jar of applesauce, I call it, now, older brother.
"Let's feed the baby, and I'll watch from the side."
I give him a baby spoon and a jar of food to get to you, he has to stand on a stool ..
"Open your mouth for your brother obediently, baby ..." I watch this funny moment from the side as the little boy begins to feed the big one with baby food. I can not resist and begin to shoot, the process of feeding, on video, on the phone.
"What a funny baby ..."

I watch James move over to the high chair and starts to feed me baby food.    I finish the baby food slowly because it's gross and the spoon is small.  James spills some on my face and  he  grabs it while commenting "Someone is a messy boy,"  while smiling with Anastasia watching.

When I finish, I ask them to let me  out of the high chair so I can stop feeling  awkward about sitting in the high chair and eating  baby food like a baby. 

"Well, well. You were an obedient boy. After eating, you can play at the playpen's.

I help him get out of the highchair and taking the baby in my arms, carry him to the playpen.
I give stuffed animals and bright cubes.

"Here, play baby and listen to your older brother. If you blot your diapers, then let me know whether James or I will change you. You are forbidden to choose from the playpen's and remove the pacifier too." - with these words, I put the baby's paci, in mouth.