LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 16 YO Stays Over At Girlfriend During Her Leave (Private)

My name is Sebastian and I am 16 with a girlfriend.  We have dated for a few months and I find her fun as well as attractive.  I'm not sure how her parents think of me but they've never given any indication of not liking me.   My girlfriend is going away for 10 days for a camp that is a horse camp that she's being a councilor for with younger girls and her mom invited me over to stay which I took advantage of being able to have more freedom.  

The only thing I don't like is her younger brother who is 13 who I always make fun of whenever we are alone and he plays sports as well as way taller than me.  I am 5' 8" and weigh about 115 with black hair and blue eyes.

The only thing I will have to do is avoid him and there's also going to be more time alone to make fun of the little boy which is how I refer to him.  They also have a younger baby cousin who lives close and I see him around often.  They have set up a lot of baby stuff around the house for when they babysit.

I'm Anastasia Young. I am 32 years old and I am a tall blonde with piercing green eyes. I have a husband, I married him and we had a beautiful daughter. After a short time, I also had a younger son.
My daughter grew up beautiful and began to get acquainted with different guys.

And so she brought another guy. But I absolutely did not like him. I told her that against him, but my daughter refused to part with him ...

I have a plan to make her forget about him forever. I will make a baby out of him and then she will find a guy better than this one ...
I waited for the summer holidays and sent my daughter to the camp for the holidays and decided not to act.

I called Sebastian and invited us to visit ...

I got a call from my girlfriends mom and was surprised to get a call from her while my girlfriend was gone with her asking me over to her house.  The only thing I was thinking is maybe she wanted to do some work around the house which I could use the money because dating is expensive plus I have a lot of other expenses that my parents don't cover.

My girlfriend left today and so far I feel fine, but not sure if I will miss her or not.  It's a lot of time for her to be gone especially when I don't have much else going on with school.  I go over to her house since I am out of school and knock on the front door waiting for the door to open hoping her brother didn't answer the door.

I open the door and see it .. My daughter's boyfriend .. My heart is filled with anger, but I speak with a feigned smile.
"Sebastian hello. Good thing you came. Come in on time, we are just having lunch."

I invite him to the table, where I pour him soup in a bowl, into which I put more salt and added a strong diuretic.

"Here is Sebastian eat, and while I tell you what I want.
You're an adult boy, but I need help around the house. Will you help me, and me and my husband will pay you well? Agree. And we will get to know you better. "

I walked in the house when I see her open the door.  I walk into the kitchen to the table and  I see the bowl of soup  and it looks so good and I carefully hold it carefully while trying not to spill.  I am starving because I didn't have much breakfast earlier.  I begin to eat while she continues talking about why she asked me over.

I kind of like her idea for work around the house and the offer of good pay is intriging plus it would be easier to not always be worried about my girlfriend.  I have made a decent dent in my soup and eating some crackers with it.  I am hungry and I am planning on having seconds.  I eagerly look up at her and nod "I'd love to do it.  What exactly do you want me to do?

I sit eating more soup at the table and soon I am half done.

First, I need help cleaning the basement. Need to help sort out old things.

I accompany Sebastian there and help him down. I need to sort out these things, I say, and as if by chance close the door.
I know that the diuretic will take effect soon and he will not have time to run to the toilet ...

I sit while listening to her go while sitting at the table while getting really close to finishing my soup.    I nod when she mentions the basement and if my mom had asked I would have said no, but with this being paid plus free food so I am very interested.  Then I reach the bottom of my bowl and ask for more while handing her my bowl while eating goldfish crackers.  

As she brings me another bowl I sprinkle crackers over the top and stir them in.  This bowl goes quicker because it's not as hot and I finish in no time sitting in the house I spend a lot of time in and I know every room.  

"This soup is really good, is it store bought?"

I finish the soup and feel my stomach act funny right in front of Adriana.  I leave my bowl at the table and quickly head to the bathroom, but before I can go I have an accident right there in the kitchen and my face turns red hoping she won't notice the smell or think it's a fart.  

I am panicking right now and quickly walk towards the basement hoping I can clean up later if I just get out long enough.

I look at my watch. My drugs should have already worked ... I'll go check how my future baby is there ...
I go to the basement and discover Sebastian with a red face and smell.
"Oh. Have you dirty your pants? I thought you were an adult. But nothing, I'll fix it, follow me. Stinky boy..."

I take you by the hand and lead you to the bathroom.

I am so embarrassed right now because I know I am too old for having accidents like a baby and it smells just like a two year old.  It just makes it worse when she draws attention to it and I feel like I wish the floor could swallow me right now because this is the most humiliating thing ever possible plus right in front of my girlfriends mom.

Plus the feeling of my poopy underwear against my skin.  The only good thing was her younger son and my girlfriend didn't watch it.  I follow her into the bathroom with cheeks burning in humiliation and I feel like crying.  

"I want to shower," I say dejectedly.

"No, silly baby. Shower for big boys, like my son. And you're too small for a shower. I'll give you a bath. While I fill it up lively undress, otherwise I will have to help you."

I go to the bath to let warm water and add foam for babies "Mr. Bubble"

"Well, take off your clothes, I'm waiting." and strictly look at Sebastian ..

Her comment about showers being for big boys like her son really puts a chill in the air and I just want her to stop this right now because her son is younger than me.  Plus with how much we don't get along it's way worse,  I would die if he knew about what I had done.

I freeze when she asks me to take my clothes off right here and I can't comply with her wish because it's too embarrassing to pull my clothes off as I watch the tub fill with water and bubbles.

I sit there all stiff right on the bath mat with cartoon characters meant for her nephew which made it worse,  "No, I don't want to get undressed.

"Sorry, baby, but I will have to teach you a lesson in obedience ..."
I sit on the edge of the bath and with a sharp jerk I put you on my knees, bottom to top. I unbutton your pants and pull them off with your underwear revealing the bottom.
"Your whim will cost you 25 spanks ..."
I begin to slap the bottom of Sebastian, after 15 slaps his bottom turned pink, and he roared like a one-year-old baby. After another 10 spanks his ass was red ...
I finish the punishment.
"And now I want you to say:" Forgive me, Mommy" and took off all this nasty clothes..."

I am so surprised when she pulls me over her knee and pulls my pants down so I am naked and it only adds to my sense of childishness as I want to die right here while she continues.  When she mentions how many spankings I will get I don't believe her and in no way do I feel like a mature teen. 

I am crying by the time she is done of humiliation and say meekly "Forgive me mommy and take of my clothes" but I am so embarrassed at her seeing me naked soon.

I watch Sebastian take off his clothes. I collect it and throw it in the trash near the bathroom.
Then, catching him like a little baby, I immerse him in water.
I throw a few ducks with whom my son played several years ago and put a baby washcloth on my hand and pour liquid soap on it and say it. "Look baby. You have company. Ducks also want to swim. Play with them and do not bother Mom to bathe you ..."
I'm starting, washcloth, wash your back and stomach.

This whole thing is so awkward with all of this being 16 and still being treated like a little boy and especially being naked right in front of Anastasia is so embarrassing.  On one hand I know she is being strict on me, but on the other I can't argue that I've been childish with embarrassing messy accidents and I'd die if anyone knew about it.

I hope she doesn't tell my girlfriend or her son because I would die.  What girl would date a baby?  And I know her 13 would never let me live it down telling everybody about the 16 year old baby.  I know I am a little on the small side around 1.5" soft and 2.5 hard which is super embarrassing that everyone who hits puberty is way bigger.  The only thing I compare to is babies in diapers and my girlfriend hasn't seen it or had sex with me.

I half halfheartedly play with the boats in the tub knowing how childish it must look while she washes my body while I sit naked.  

I keep bathing Sebastian like a baby. I thoroughly wash his legs, paying special attention to his ass and private zone.

I was just washing the penis when suddenly my son entered the bath. James...
"Mommy is going on. Are you bathing. Sebastian?"

"Yes James. Unfortunately it turned out that this guy is not old enough. He wetted his pants. You told me something like you wanted a younger brother. Congratulations now you are the older brother of this baby. Please bring me a cream and a razor ..." I tell James.

And she herself Sebastyana in a fluffy towel and put it on the bedside table near the bath, began to wipe the baby ...

I sit in agony as she carries on with my bath and I am hoping we can finish so I can return to my normal like as a teenager in high school.   At that point I hear the door open and hear James voice look puzzled while seeing my face while I look on in shock with utter humiliation and then I watch him grin a huge grin showing off his braces while I sit naked.  I tried hiding under the water to avoid watching him grin even though I know I will never escape my utter enemy seeing me like this.

She then tells him about my accident right now and my face is so red now with everything that's going on with her calling me his little brother and that idea turns my stomach.  I am sure he's on cloud nine with all of this and having a seventh grader know all of this is too much.  

Then she asks him to grab a razor and shaving cream and I freak looking down at my bush and knowing it will look just like a baby with James watching.  "No, you can't shave me because everyone will make fun of me."

I take shaving foam from James and generously apply it to Sebastian's groin and begin to shave slowly ...

"Do not twitch baby, you do not want me to cut you."
After 10 pins, I did not leave a voloak on his pubis, penis and scrotum.
"You have the smell of a sweet baby, but I want to get rid of all your body hair ....

I put the cream on his legs and start shaving Sebastian's legs.

I chill goes down my spine as she begins shaving and tears start running down my face.  I used to shower in the school gym, but not now.  It's a good thing that I don't have school right now so it will grow back by then.  It seems no time before she finishes down there and I look down in shame not believing what has happened in about an hour and a half.  I went from a regular guy to having accidents, getting bathed, spanked, and shaved bare.  It is such an ego slide to imagine and I worry about James telling his friends or either telling my girlfriend.

I hear her say that shaving all my body hair and for me the penis shaving is the most humiliating, but I don't want to lose any more of my manhood.  As she washes away I look down in shock because I am so smooth all over and it's not my choice.  Then I step into the towel she holds out while James eagerly watches.

After I shaved my new baby's feet.
Next, I shave his chest and arms.
After 15 minutes, the baby on the body did not have a single hair, a crop of those that grow on the head.
"Now you are as smooth as a baby." cooch I put Sebastian in my mouth with a real pacifier.

And James commented that Sebastian even has a baby-like penis .. small and thin and holding his mouth laughing ...

And I take Sebastian under the bottom, like a little one and carry it to my bedroom.
"The time has come dressing your, baby. Suck your paci and do not bother mommy, otherwise I will have to spank you .."

I look down to see all my hair below my head is gone removing every aspect of manhood and I see my body in the mirror which make me look 12 right in front of someone younger that me and someone I don't like, James.  Then to top it all off James makes fun of my penis I feel like crying and feel so bad to have him at 13 out man me at 16.  It just tops off everything that has happened today.

"James, I am way bigger than your little 13 year old dick!"

I start sucking on my pacifier but I don't like it and then I feel Anastasia picking me up to carry me into the bedroom talking about changing me but I am nervous about it plus being naked make it more  embarrassing.  "I can dress myself you know"

I do not pay attention to the objections of Sebastian ...
"You are mistaken, you are too small to take care of anything. Grown-up boys like James don’t fit in their pants. So now you are his younger brother and he has complete power over you."
I take a baby diaper, baby oil and powder.
Lavishly smearing the bottom and bald pubis with oil and sprinkling baby powder, I fix the diaper on Sebastian.
"Congratulations baby with your first diaper."
Then I give him a real pacifier in his mouth.
"James want to care for your younger brother and dress him up?"

I give him baby socks, baby shorts and a short T-shirt of children's style.

I watch as she starts getting baby lotion and powder off the shelf while a thought goes through my mind about her using that on me; surely she won't, right?   All the babyish treatment like bathing or her babyish comments and now the powder and lotion right in front of James.  As she starts to lotion me then follow it with powder me it occurs to me that there's only one reason to go through this humiliation and it sends chills down my spine making me wish that the accident never occurred.  She was going all the way and I just had a feeling that diapers were next with James watching it all. 

I saw him grin as he watched his enemy get humiliated and I could just imaging what he'd tell all his friends about this with a high school kid having an accident and his mom giving him a bath then diapering him.  I could see him taking photos of the whole process so his Jr. high kids would believe the crazy story.  I watched as she pulled out a diaper and laid it down for me while lifting my legs.

Then she asks James to dress me which I am sure she did just to add to the whole humiliation and I stare at the clothing while groaning about how childish it looks.  I can't dress like a little boy.  It's bad enough to be diapered but what if someone sees me looking like that?